+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
For god sake. Anyone with FSW-inland applications has any updates? My AOR Sep 19 2020. Eligibility and Medical are passed since Nov 2020. However, Security and Criminality are not started yet until now. My visa office is CPC-Ottawa and I am started to be hopeless and I am not sure whether I have to apply for new launched PR stream as I am an international graduate from Canadian Univ and currently working. The problem that I will have to pay again the fees for myself and spouse (around 2100 Cad). What’s you advice please???? Shall I wait my ongoing fsw inland application?? should I apply for a parallel stream and pay again???? In other ways, if my eligibility and Medicals are passed; is there is refusal possibility related to the criminality and security results?? @legalfalcon .... Any thoughts will be very much appreciated.
I am in the same status my aor sep 4. But I feel it’s better to wait than opt for a new program. It may create unnecessary confusions. Also what’s the guarantee that pgm is going to be faster. I have seen a few fsw inland applications from July and august get copr.

Ahmed H

Sep 2, 2020
I am in the same status my aor sep 4. But I feel it’s better to wait than opt for a new program. It may create unnecessary confusions. Also what’s the guarantee that pgm is going to be faster. I have seen a few fsw inland applications from July and august get copr.
FINGER CROSSED

Mr.Happy123

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I am a fsw inland (13th sept) and my Criminality check has started. I am in Montreal office.

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
For god sake. Anyone with FSW-inland applications has any updates? My AOR Sep 19 2020. Eligibility and Medical are passed since Nov 2020. However, Security and Criminality are not started yet until now. My visa office is CPC-Ottawa and I am started to be hopeless and I am not sure whether I have to apply for new launched PR stream as I am an international graduate from Canadian Univ and currently working. The problem that I will have to pay again the fees for myself and spouse (around 2100 Cad). What’s you advice please???? Shall I wait my ongoing fsw inland application?? should I apply for a parallel stream and pay again???? In other ways, if my eligibility and Medicals are passed; is there is refusal possibility related to the criminality and security results?? @legalfalcon .... Any thoughts will be very much appreciated.
If you apply for new screams, they do take minimum of 7-8 Months.. if one of your application is processed IRCC withdraw other and refund the money... many CEC applications around same AOR as yours are still under process. my suggestion..no point in applying in new stream.. your current application will be processed sooner than new one.

aaryas

Jul 24, 2020
I feel you, just have to sit tight and wait until we have what we want. I tried calling them but hard luck. I'll give it a try next week.
Not sure calling agent will be of any help after all stages passed. When asked about the same, the agent said, I will be the first one to know about the final decision since approval status will be updated on the profile promptly. Keep checking it.
Just FYI, on 20th April my background passed(I think this is all stages completed. this info is updated on profile after approval), 22nd got a couple GUs, 23rd called IRCC, and was told all stages passed and 29th it was approved. Received COPR letters in email on 1st May.

Reddy2770

Sep 11, 2020
Not sure calling agent will be of any help after all stages passed. When asked about the same, the agent said, I will be the first one to know about the final decision since approval status will be updated on the profile promptly. Keep checking it.
Just FYI, on 20th April my background passed(I think this is all stages completed. this info is updated on profile after approval), 22nd got a couple GUs, 23rd called IRCC, and was told all stages passed and 29th it was approved. Received COPR letters in email on 1st May.
Thank you for your input, apparently I was thinking same but, had second thought to call them. will keep it posted here if anything comes up.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I am a fsw inland (13th sept) and my Criminality check has started. I am in Montreal office.
Mine too criminality is in progress, but not seeing any closure for months and security is not starting. But still than a new application hoping this one would be faster. So waiting:)

Viraj2020

Sep 23, 2020
I had applied for my gcms notes last month, and received them today. This is what it shows:
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
RPRF: Complete
Medical: passed
Biometric: complete
Info sharing: System Error

Please can anybody tell me what does system error mean?
primary office is New Delhi and secondary office is Centralized office intake. Also I think there has been no work on my application since December 2020!!

May 7, 2021
Hi all! This is my first post here.

My timeline:
- CEC Inland with one dependent
- AOR: 2020-09-19
- Medical: 2020-11-04
- Bio: 2020-11-20
- VO: Ottawa
- Got one GU on April 26th. Called IRCC on May 3rd and found out all stages have passed and waiting for final approval
- Got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings on May 4th to confirm the current address, last entry date, and port of entry. Replied on the same day.
- Called IRCC again on May 6th and the agent said it's in interviewing stage. But on CIC website our application is still showing "submitted".

Question:
Seems like other people are getting phone calls or portal confirmation emails from CIC. But the email we got is different. Subject is just "Current Addresses ; Entry dates into Canada; Port Of Entry; Names". Not sure if anyone else has got similar email and how long it takes after that.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Received CoPR.... My timeline

CEC (+ 2 Dependents) Inland

AOR : 26-SEP- 2020
Biometric Invitation & medical : 09-Nov-2020 , 6 Weeks from AOR
Biometric Given and Passed : 17-Nov-2020
Eligibility Recommend Pass : 26- Feb- 2021, 5 Months from AOR
Ghost Update 1 : 27- Apr- 2021, Eligibility Passed, 7 Months from AOR
Ghost Update 2 : 29- Apr-2921, All Assessment Passed,
Portal Confirmation Email: 05- May- 2021, Replied on same day
Portal Credentials : 06- May-2021, Declaration & Photos submitted on same day
eCOPR : 07- May- 2021
Awaiting PR Card..

Received No Phone Call..
Primary VO : Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke

All the Best !!!

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hi all! This is my first post here.

My timeline:
- CEC Inland with one dependent
- AOR: 2020-09-19
- Medical: 2020-11-04
- Bio: 2020-11-20
- VO: Ottawa
- Got one GU on April 26th. Called IRCC on May 3rd and found out all stages have passed and waiting for final approval
- Got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings on May 4th to confirm the current address, last entry date, and port of entry. Replied on the same day.
- Called IRCC again on May 6th and the agent said it's in interviewing stage. But on CIC website our application is still showing "submitted".

Question:
Seems like other people are getting phone calls or portal confirmation emails from CIC. But the email we got is different. Subject is just "Current Addresses ; Entry dates into Canada; Port Of Entry; Names". Not sure if anyone else has got similar email and how long it takes after that.
Phone calls are made only for few applications..you will have to confirm your In Canada declaration through portal.. In CIC website, status will change when IRCC issue eCOPR.... you are very close, I received eCOPR within 2 days from your stage

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi @caipsnotes @legalfalcon

I had applied for an inquiry on WEB FORM and I got response few weeks back with my Country of Birth as Saudi Arabia, which is as per my passport correct and same information I had created by EE profile and my e-APR;

Now today I received a copy of the GCMS notes and in that my Country of birth is mentioned as India, which is not correct. Even my wife's country of birth is actually Qatar as per passport and as well in the EE profile and e-APR but in the notes it is given as India while the country of birth details for our children is correct;

My question now, why is there is discrepancy between the notes information and my application details regarding our country of birth. Is it something to be raised with the IRCC or is it fine?

Please as usual need your valuable inputs, appreciate much your precious time and guidance.

Many many thanks,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I had applied for an inquiry on WEB FORM and I got response few weeks back with my Country of Birth as Saudi Arabia, which is as per my passport correct and same information I had created by EE profile and my e-APR;

Now today I received a copy of the GCMS notes and in that my Country of birth is mentioned as India, which is not correct. Even my wife's country of birth is actually Qatar as per passport and as well in the EE profile and e-APR but in the notes it is given as India while the country of birth details for our children is correct;

My question now, why is there is discrepancy between the notes information and my application details regarding our country of birth. Is it something to be raised with the IRCC or is it fine?

Please as usual need your valuable inputs, appreciate much your precious time and guidance.

Many many thanks,
This is a transcription error. When your file is submitted, some information such as your basic profile is entered and that is where there could be an error. Send a webform and point it out to IRCC, it will be fixed.

gbajwa1234

May 8, 2021
Hi Everyone !
I have been following this thread for a few weeks now.
AOR - 24th September
Biometrics - 17th November
ADR submitted(RCMP Clearance) - 2nd Dec
A few ghost updates in the last two weeks
Called IRCC on 28th Apr - All stages passed
Received email for PR Portal Access - 7th May(Today)

Good Luck everyone !