05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi @mymonika4 . Did you call ircc recently? Any progress. I am completing 8th month post aor today. Same status as u, n seeing no movement.
Hey Lii, No I havent called IRCC recently but I have requested GCSM notes.. I dont know Lii, but I havent seen many FSW approvals lately...!! :(

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
I have requested gcms notes two weeks ago , can anyone tell me when should I expect any response considering the current situation?

bhavya272727

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline:

- CEC inland.
- AOR: 25th-September-2020.
- VO: Ottawa.
- VO 2nd: Sydney.
- Never received any ghost updates till now apart from 1 biometrics update which was in October 2020.
- Called ircc today (5th-May-2021) found out stages passed, waiting for final decision now. Agent said due to high number of applications it could take 2-3 weeks.
- Today 05-05-2021 just received an email from ircc Etobicoke office to send details for “PR conformation portal”. Have replied them with details, now waiting for their reply.
- 05-05-2020 after 1 hour Got PR portal mail and applied for eCOPR.

Will let everyone know if there is any update.

Last edited:

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hey Lii, No I havent called IRCC recently but I have requested GCSM notes.. I dont know Lii, but I havent seen many FSW approvals lately...!! :(
I called them to today to update address as I moved within Canada. It was a nice agent and he was apologetic that the status hasn’t changed since last call. He didn’t answer when I had asked while cec is being processed at full capacity why fsw inland not seeing any movement:) Don’t knw this is a ridiculous wait. Completed 8 months yesterday.

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon: I had applied for my GCMS notes around one month back and have received it today. I have gone through your posts on how to interpret the GCMS notes but it would be really helpful if you could provide your insights on the same. My details are below:

Category: FSW-Outland
Country of residence - India
AOR: 21st September, 2020
Primary Office: New Delhi
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

GCMS notes:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes:
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 73 Ready to Finalize RPRF.

Your inputs in interpreting the above will be really helpful and also some inputs on what will be the next steps after this. Will the application move to an officer post this? Please do let me know in case you require any further information.

One interesting thing which I noticed is that my primary visa office is New Delhi contrary to what someone had pointed to me out earlier. Since I am currently in Europe, I was informed that the Visa Office would be London (United Kingdom) but that is not the case.

Thanks in advance!

I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
Hi all, this is my first post at canadvisa.com,
my details:

AOR: 07-SEP-2020
FSW Inland (+1 dependant)

1. R10: completed. Medical passes (1st October 2020). Biometrics passed (1st October 2020).
2. Eligibility: not started.
3. Criminality: not started.
4. Security: not started.
5. Final decision: not complete.

The only movement we have had since the 1st of October is on the 8th when they requested my 2 year old son’s IELTS pass certificate and I wrote back the same day stating that he is only 2 years old.

There has been zero movement since then. Getting through to IRCC to speak with them is almost impossible.

Is anyone in the same position?
Is there anything I can do other than requesting my notes (which I will today).

Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: upon

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi all, this is my first post at canadvisa.com,
my details:

AOR: 07-SEP-2020
FSW Inland (+1 dependant)

1. R10: completed. Medical passes (1st October 2020). Biometrics passed (1st October 2020).
2. Eligibility: not started.
3. Criminality: not started.
4. Security: not started.
5. Final decision: not complete.

The only movement we have had since the 1st of October is on the 8th when they requested my 2 year old son’s IELTS pass certificate and I wrote back the same day stating that he is only 2 years old.

There has been zero movement since then. Getting through to IRCC to speak with them is almost impossible.

Is anyone in the same position?
Is there anything I can do other than requesting my notes (which I will today).

Thanks
what is your VO