+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Viraj2020

Sep 23, 2020
I had applied for my gcms notes last month, and received them today. This is what it shows:
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
RPRF: Complete
Medical: passed
Biometric: complete
Info sharing: System Error

Please can anybody tell me what does system error mean?
primary office is New Delhi and secondary office is Centralized office intake. Also I think there has been no work on my application since December 2020!!

Reactions: CarlCoco

May 7, 2021
Hi all! This is my first post here.

My timeline:
- CEC Inland with one dependent
- AOR: 2020-09-19
- Medical: 2020-11-04
- Bio: 2020-11-20
- VO: Ottawa
- Got one GU on April 26th. Called IRCC on May 3rd and found out all stages have passed and waiting for final approval
- Got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings on May 4th to confirm the current address, last entry date, and port of entry. Replied on the same day.
- Called IRCC again on May 6th and the agent said it's in interviewing stage. But on CIC website our application is still showing "submitted".

Question:
Seems like other people are getting phone calls or portal confirmation emails from CIC. But the email we got is different. Subject is just "Current Addresses ; Entry dates into Canada; Port Of Entry; Names". Not sure if anyone else has got similar email and how long it takes after that.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Received CoPR.... My timeline

CEC (+ 2 Dependents) Inland

AOR : 26-SEP- 2020
Biometric Invitation & medical : 09-Nov-2020 , 6 Weeks from AOR
Biometric Given and Passed : 17-Nov-2020
Eligibility Recommend Pass : 26- Feb- 2021, 5 Months from AOR
Ghost Update 1 : 27- Apr- 2021, Eligibility Passed, 7 Months from AOR
Ghost Update 2 : 29- Apr-2921, All Assessment Passed,
Portal Confirmation Email: 05- May- 2021, Replied on same day
Portal Credentials : 06- May-2021, Declaration & Photos submitted on same day
eCOPR : 07- May- 2021
Awaiting PR Card..

Received No Phone Call..
Primary VO : Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke

All the Best !!!

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hi all! This is my first post here.

My timeline:
- CEC Inland with one dependent
- AOR: 2020-09-19
- Medical: 2020-11-04
- Bio: 2020-11-20
- VO: Ottawa
- Got one GU on April 26th. Called IRCC on May 3rd and found out all stages have passed and waiting for final approval
- Got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings on May 4th to confirm the current address, last entry date, and port of entry. Replied on the same day.
- Called IRCC again on May 6th and the agent said it's in interviewing stage. But on CIC website our application is still showing "submitted".

Question:
Seems like other people are getting phone calls or portal confirmation emails from CIC. But the email we got is different. Subject is just "Current Addresses ; Entry dates into Canada; Port Of Entry; Names". Not sure if anyone else has got similar email and how long it takes after that.
Phone calls are made only for few applications..you will have to confirm your In Canada declaration through portal.. In CIC website, status will change when IRCC issue eCOPR.... you are very close, I received eCOPR within 2 days from your stage

MandeepSinghBatth

Sep 24, 2018
Received CoPR.... My timeline

CEC (+ 2 Dependents) Inland

AOR : 26-SEP- 2020
Biometric Invitation & medical : 09-Nov-2020 , 6 Weeks from AOR
Biometric Given and Passed : 17-Nov-2020
Eligibility Recommend Pass : 26- Feb- 2021, 5 Months from AOR
Ghost Update 1 : 27- Apr- 2021, Eligibility Passed, 7 Months from AOR
Ghost Update 2 : 29- Apr-2921, All Assessment Passed,
Portal Confirmation Email: 05- May- 2021, Replied on same day
Portal Credentials : 06- May-2021, Declaration & Photos submitted on same day
eCOPR : 07- May- 2021
Awaiting PR Card..

Received No Phone Call..
Primary VO : Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke

All the Best !!!
Congratulations, In the PR confirmation portal, was there , (comma) after your name at all the places in portal? I have this issue in the portal, that's why wanted to confirm.

Reactions: CarlCoco

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi @caipsnotes @legalfalcon

I had applied for an inquiry on WEB FORM and I got response few weeks back with my Country of Birth as Saudi Arabia, which is as per my passport correct and same information I had created by EE profile and my e-APR;

Now today I received a copy of the GCMS notes and in that my Country of birth is mentioned as India, which is not correct. Even my wife's country of birth is actually Qatar as per passport and as well in the EE profile and e-APR but in the notes it is given as India while the country of birth details for our children is correct;

My question now, why is there is discrepancy between the notes information and my application details regarding our country of birth. Is it something to be raised with the IRCC or is it fine?

Please as usual need your valuable inputs, appreciate much your precious time and guidance.

Many many thanks,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I had applied for an inquiry on WEB FORM and I got response few weeks back with my Country of Birth as Saudi Arabia, which is as per my passport correct and same information I had created by EE profile and my e-APR;

Now today I received a copy of the GCMS notes and in that my Country of birth is mentioned as India, which is not correct. Even my wife's country of birth is actually Qatar as per passport and as well in the EE profile and e-APR but in the notes it is given as India while the country of birth details for our children is correct;

My question now, why is there is discrepancy between the notes information and my application details regarding our country of birth. Is it something to be raised with the IRCC or is it fine?

Please as usual need your valuable inputs, appreciate much your precious time and guidance.

Many many thanks,
This is a transcription error. When your file is submitted, some information such as your basic profile is entered and that is where there could be an error. Send a webform and point it out to IRCC, it will be fixed.

Reactions: Abrar110

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hi Everyone !
I have been following this thread for a few weeks now.
AOR - 24th September
Biometrics - 17th November
ADR submitted(RCMP Clearance) - 2nd Dec
A few ghost updates in the last two weeks
Called IRCC on 28th Apr - All stages passed
Received email for PR Portal Access - 7th May(Today)

Good Luck everyone !
Cec?

natashasharma

May 25, 2019
Category: BCPNP then applied under Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker
AOR- August -5, 2020

The decision has still not been made.
When called IRCC, they told me that your status is under process.

Is anyone here, who applied on AUG 5, 2020, and still waiting for the decision?

Reactions: singhaj

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Folks, I am reading in other forums that the PR card processing time is around a month for those who uploaded photos in the portal and around 4 months for those who are asked to send hard copies of photos to the processing office.
Any idea how they decide who to upload photos online and who to send hard copies?

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
This is a transcription error. When your file is submitted, some information such as your basic profile is entered and that is where there could be an error. Send a webform and point it out to IRCC, it will be fixed.
The gratitude is endless. From my notes I have noticed Eligibility - Passed and Criminality - In Progress; although after carefully going again and again the notes I saw following remarks and need your insights please:

1. ***Agent Review*** Police Certificates R10 OK; No A36 concerns evident with the PCs on file. Criminality not passed due to biometrics pending --End--
My question Sir: Why are my biometrics remarked as pending although I have given my Biometrics months back (Nov-30-2020) and it is reflecting in my CIC account page (Applicant information) but under Biometrics section, it says - "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."...?

2. In the section for Info-sharing, I can see Type: BIOMETRIC-FCC and the partners given are USA, AUS, NZ for me and all my dependents including <18 yrs children.
My question Sir: What we know of the FCC is a 5 country bloc of English speaking countries but in the Info-sharing part UK is not given? Does it mean my Info-Sharing it not shared with the UK?

Appreciate your valuable time in providing reply on the above 2 points.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The gratitude is endless. From my notes I have noticed Eligibility - Passed and Criminality - In Progress; although after carefully going again and again the notes I saw following remarks and need your insights please:

1. ***Agent Review*** Police Certificates R10 OK; No A36 concerns evident with the PCs on file. Criminality not passed due to biometrics pending --End--
My question Sir: Why are my biometrics remarked as pending although I have given my Biometrics months back (Nov-30-2020) and it is reflecting in my CIC account page (Applicant information) but under Biometrics section, it says - "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."...?

2. In the section for Info-sharing, I can see Type: BIOMETRIC-FCC and the partners given are USA, AUS, NZ for me and all my dependents including <18 yrs children.
My question Sir: What we know of the FCC is a 5 country bloc of English speaking countries but in the Info-sharing part UK is not given? Does it mean my Info-Sharing it not shared with the UK?

Appreciate your valuable time in providing reply on the above 2 points.

The R10 is your completeness check, and the first stage of the application. see https://bit.ly/3bdXyRZ

For criminality, the biometric fingerprints you provide, they are assessed by RCMP and a report is sent. After the report is received, an officer has to update it in the system. The delays usually happen at the end of IRCC or RCMP. Irrespective of whether your criminality is in progress, other stages will continue to be progresses. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

See the activities section of the GCMS notes for whether info sharing has started or not. Not all countries may be involved. See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf

Reactions: Abrar110

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Thanks for your prompt response @legalfalcon . I checked the activities section under Type Biometric FCC partner AUS & NZL Status-NRT

USA has 2 types - Biometrics FCC and Biographic...what's the difference?

USA type Biometric FCC, for me and my wife it has repetition for status:

USA type Biographic for me and my family: Status-NRT

Please enlighten...