+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jacob97

May 11, 2018
I received 2nd ghost update in 2 weeks yesterday. On my last ghost update, I passed all stages but this time when i called IRCC this morning, they said nothing changed in application. Wondering what this ghost update could mean if anyone has had similar experience.

Japinder16

May 4, 2021
I received 2nd ghost update in 2 weeks yesterday. On my last ghost update, I passed all stages but this time when i called IRCC this morning, they said nothing changed in application. Wondering what this ghost update could mean if anyone has had similar experience.
Hey i got nearly 6 ghost updates and i called ircc after each one of them, but it was always the same till last week when i got the final GU and the agent said that all your stages are passed , just final decision is pending.
So I’d say keep counting your GU’s and call them after each one of it as you never know.
Best of luck.

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hello All,

i am a sep 4 AOR FSW outland US - my whole process was completed from the US. I moved back to India from US about 15 days ago and for good. Now would this affect the processing of my application ? I know i have to submit a change of address but is there anything else to be done ? Would this delay my process ? Thank you.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hey i got nearly 6 ghost updates and i called ircc after each one of them, but it was always the same till last week when i got the final GU and the agent said that all your stages are passed , just final decision is pending.
So I’d say keep counting your GU’s and call them after each one of it as you never know.
Best of luck.
Congrats, you will receive your PR this week.

Reactions: Japinder16

krutts29

Aug 26, 2020
Hello All,

i am a sep 4 AOR FSW outland US - my whole process was completed from the US. I moved back to India from US about 15 days ago and for good. Now would this affect the processing of my application ? I know i have to submit a change of address but is there anything else to be done ? Would this delay my process ? Thank you.
I did the same thing. It sounds like that's enough from what I've read on the group.

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,

After approval on the portal, I am seeing a document with the name 'Other' but when I click on it the link is broken and it doesn't open.
Does anyone know what is this document?

TIA

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Folks,

I received GU a week ago and made a call today and got some new updates

CEC Inland + outland dependent (India) - AOR SEPTEMBER 22

Eligibility changed from recommended pass to PASS
Criminality PASSED (was in progress before GU)
Security yet to start
VO Ottawa

This gives a glimmer of hope that CEC applicants with dependent outside , their application is processed and is not stalled .
I hope my security will be done in 2 to 3 months period

Reactions: Nagpalsakshi

Canadaman555

May 4, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon, Once again I am in a dilemma and I need your expert opinion.

I am an FSW-Inland applicant with 24 Sept 2020 as my AOR date. From the GCSM notes ordered on 24 Feb 2021 I found out that my eligibility has been conclusively passed, criminality in progress and security not started. Right now I am on PGWP which is expiring on 21 July 2021 with my passport.

My question to you:
1. Should I apply for work permit extension now or wait for my PR to get through, hoping that I will get it before the expiration of my work permit?
2. If I apply for Work permit (PGWP) extension, how long does it usually take?

As always, your help is much appreciated. :)
Hi @mymonika4
I am fsw inland as well. Sept 2020 aor.
when you said eligibility conclusively passed as per your Gcms notes. Did it have an officer review.?

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
Hey guys, I just got a PR withdrawal letter in my account for the paper based PR application mentioning that because of another approved application. BTY, I never sent a withdraw request. But our another application (My wife filed later for the express entry) is still in progress. I wonder how come they can withdraw my paper based application when second one is still shows in progress without my consent? Can someone share your thought?

Reactions: Kerikeri

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hey guys, I just got a PR withdrawal letter in my account for the paper based PR application mentioning that because of another approved application. BTY, I never sent a withdraw request. But our another application (My wife filed later for the express entry) is still in progress. I wonder how come they can withdraw my paper based application when second one is still shows in progress without my consent? Can someone share your thought?
Any reason for filing again ? typically, if work permit extension and PR under process, at the time of PR approval, IRCC cancels other application and refund fees. in your case, they would have already reviewed the same documents and performed background and security check through your application. I'd think they withdraw your application by mistake they should have withdrawn your wife application.