+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Got the COPR Email Today. CEC 30th Sept/1st Oct AOR.
Yesterday I had received a GU, I was not opening my account much, and neither I had a call with IRCC much so I don't know about any other GUs

I wish everyone all the best and hope everyone gets their PR soon
Congrats!!
Why do you have two AOR dates though?

Reactions: CarlCoco

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I called again and the agent said everything is the same.
Eligibility is passed, criminality in progress and security not started.
I asked about eligibility and she told me is passed so, I was wondering what would that mean exactly?

edit: I also sent a webform two weeks ago and requested gmcs notes this Monday.

Last edited:

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Is there any hope for EE PNP inland? It is so frustrating! Why they cannot just say hey guys, we won't process your file till 2022?

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I think it depends how they process your PR Card processing.. they can call to verify you are in Canada and your address details by calling and issuing CoPR document or they can

Does your application status reflect as 'Approved' on website ? I also received the second GU yesterday, as per IRCC agent all the assessments have been passed and pending final approval. AOR: 26th Sep, 2020.
I called the IRCC agent and confirmed my address last week before I was told all stages were passed. That is the first thing they do regardless of why we called them for. Possibly, they might have that on record and didn't call me before approving my application for present address confirmation. Just a guess. As far as your case concerned, most likely you will get the final decision in a week looking at the trend.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey I got a CoPR letter in the email today confirming that I'm now a permanent resident. In the letter, they said I need to send them a copy of the letter alongwith one photograph to their address. They will then send my PR card.
That's great news. I have not received mine yet. Do we need to post hard copies of the letter and photos to their address? or upload them in the portal?

armlk

Apr 28, 2021
That's great news. I have not received mine yet. Do we need to post hard copies of the letter and photos to their address? or upload them in the portal?
The letter says that we need to send hard copy of the letter and photograph by post mail to them.

MandeepSinghBatth

Sep 24, 2018
Exactly Same situation like you. My file still at CPC ottawa and it is not moved to local office Etobicoke. Usually, people get their results in a week. But in our case, i don't know why are they taking sooo much time. HOPE for some good news in this week. Finger crossed.
I am also in same boat, all passed on April 16th, waiting
VO - Ottawa

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
Is there any hope for EE PNP inland? It is so frustrating! Why they cannot just say hey guys, we won't process your file till 2022?
I am on the same boat too.... I came to know that It is the local office that is delaying in issuing the COPR. Where is your local office? Mine is Vancouver.

Reactions: singhaj

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I am on the same boat too.... I came to know that It is the local office that is delaying in issuing the COPR. Where is your local office? Mine is Vancouver.
Oh boy you are lucky, my file is still with Sydney CB01126 and my security did not start yet. It seems that Vancouver office is a very small one but I would rather my case is with Vancouver.