+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I’m in the same situation as you. Approved on April 28 and I can see the CoPR number but no document yet. Please let me know when you receive the CoPR document or any other updates. I’ll do the same.
Sure. I think we should receive the document within a week. If not, there were suggestions to call the IRCC agent. Let's hope for good.

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
@legalfalcon Need your advice again. I just received my GCMS notes. The last Notes says "pre-landing triage:" incomplete officer notes re: final approval/admiss review (security). Forward to processing office for review on this date. COPR(s) cancelled while review in progress. Relevant ORG ID added for tracking purposes."

My application status is Approved.

The above notes is dated Feb 6, 2021 when I was out of Canada for some family emergency reason but my wife is a primary applicant and she was inland only. I came back on Feb 12, 2021.

The above notes is from the local Vancouver Visa office and at present the application is with the Nova Scotia office.

What is causing this delay? It appears that no one has looked at the application after Feb 6, 2021. What can we do to expedite it?

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
@legalfalcon Need your advice again. I just received my GCMS notes. The last Notes says "pre-landing triage:" incomplete officer notes re: final approval/admiss review (security). Forward to processing office for review on this date. COPR(s) cancelled while review in progress. Relevant ORG ID added for tracking purposes."

The above notes is dated Feb 6, 2021 when I was out of Canada for some family emergency reason but my wife is a primary applicant and she was inland only. I came back on Feb 12, 2021.

The above notes is from the local Vancouver Visa office and at present the application is with the Nova Scotia office.

What is causing this delay? It appears that no one has looked at the application after Feb 6, 2021. What can we do to expedite it?
My understanding from the notes

COPR is cancelled because you travelled outside Canada. these are issued only for inland applications. In addition, since you travelled outside Canada, your Police Clearance Certificate may now be Invalid.

I would suggest to Call IRCC and request them on next steps.. Also, you can raise webform explaining your situation and requesting them to expedite your application.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
i think i might expect the PR soon, if they are rolling on Sept 2020 AOR, just have question, are they calling everyone, what are they asking on call?
Yeah. There is good momentum on Sept CEC AORs. Expect it soon. I don't think IRCC is calling everyone. I didn't get any call but received approval directly on my profile. Waiting for the COPR document though. And they sent a letter today stating they stopped my BOWP application which is in progress since I was granted PR. Not sure what will they ask in the call, if they call.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi @legalfalcon

Need your help in understanding a part of my GCMS notes.

SECURITY now appears blank. However in the APPLICATION section further down below I notice a “Field Name: SECURITY”, with old value: not started and updated value: passed. Does this mean security is passed in this case?

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
Hi @legalfalcon

SECURITY now appears blank. However in the APPLICATION section further down below I notice a “Field Name: SECURITY”, with old value: not started and updated value: passed. Does this mean security is passed in this case?
Yes, mostly if your security is blank then it is Passed.

Reactions: GaryChapman VP

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

If your security is blank, it can be in progress passed. The activities sections and the applications section can provide some guidance and if security fields thee shows passed, then it is highly likely that your security is passed.

To be sure, you can call IRCC or send a webform.

To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: GaryChapman VP

Meiqiu666

Jun 2, 2020
AOR 9.24, got my first GU on Monday this week. Fingers crossed for copr!! Do you guys think I should give CIC a call to check the details?
Got my second GU yesterday. Just called CIC for more updates, the agent told me that my application has been approved. Now we just need to wait for COPR number. Any ideas about how long it takes to issue the COPR number to me in the system?

Reactions: janaan

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019

Hi @legalfalcon Could you please suggest what can I do in this situation?

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Any hopes for FSW inland applicants? :( I see many September's applicants getting ghost updates, COPR, and everything. I couldn't be more anxious, hopeless and sad. This is taking my life away.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Could you please suggest what can I do in this situation?
This indicates that the final notes from an officer missed the security review, due to which the COPR has been cancelled and after the review I done, will be finalised.

Nothing to be concerned about, it is routine internal issue, you just have to wait.

Reactions: kkrishnabc

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Yeah. There is good momentum on Sept CEC AORs. Expect it soon. I don't think IRCC is calling everyone. I didn't get any call but received approval directly on my profile. Waiting for the COPR document though. And they sent a letter today stating they stopped my BOWP application which is in progress since I was granted PR. Not sure what will they ask in the call, if they call.
I think it depends how they process your PR Card processing.. they can call to verify you are in Canada and your address details by calling and issuing CoPR document or they can
Got my second GU yesterday. Just called CIC for more updates, the agent told me that my application has been approved. Now we just need to wait for COPR number. Any ideas about how long it takes to issue the COPR number to me in the system?
Does your application status reflect as 'Approved' on website ? I also received the second GU yesterday, as per IRCC agent all the assessments have been passed and pending final approval. AOR: 26th Sep, 2020.

armlk

Apr 28, 2021
Sure. I think we should receive the document within a week. If not, there were suggestions to call the IRCC agent. Let's hope for good.
Hey I got a CoPR letter in the email today confirming that I'm now a permanent resident. In the letter, they said I need to send them a copy of the letter alongwith one photograph to their address. They will then send my PR card.

Meiqiu666

Jun 2, 2020
I think it depends how they process your PR Card processing.. they can call to verify you are in Canada and your address details by calling and issuing CoPR document or they can

Does your application status reflect as 'Approved' on website ? I also received the second GU yesterday, as per IRCC agent all the assessments have been passed and pending final approval. AOR: 26th Sep, 2020.
No ‘approved’ status, i was just told by the agent about the all pass of the assessments. How about you? Any changes on the portal?