+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi, I sent a webform two weeks ago asking about my process, they just answered but they didn’t give me any info regarding my eligibility, criminality and all that
Do you guys think I should send another webform? And in if you think I should, what should I write so I receive the info I want. They only said my application is in progress and they will ask for documents if needed.

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi, I sent a webform two weeks ago asking about my process, they just answered but they didn’t give me any info regarding my eligibility, criminality and all that
Do you guys think I should send another webform? And in if you think I should, what should I write so I receive the info I want. They only said my application is in progress and they will ask for documents if needed.
Just mention these stages when you ask about your application. Otherwuse it will be a general reply.

Reactions: Totodonna

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey congratulations. What was the document that you used to apply for new SIN. I would need to apply new SIN as well, as right now my SIN is the temp.

Much Thanks
It's a simple process to apply online if you have all documents ready. There are clear instructions in canada.ca. I used COPR. passport, Drivers License, Address Proof(utility bill or bank statement or employer given letter..etc) are some additional documents to upload. If all good, we'll get SIN in 20 business days. I haven't provided an email, so I guess they will mail it to our address.

Reactions: dinkarinjosh

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thank you, probably 1 last question, sorry to bother you. If you could guide, what to select from the application type drop-down while filing SIN?
My guess is "Change of Status". Since I already had a SIN, but it was temp (9 series).

Thanks.
That's right. I used the same after some search over the internet. Provide your old one on the form.

Reactions: dinkarinjosh

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Got a response to my webform sent couple of weeks back. Exactly the same status that I found in my GCMS notes in January.

VO: CPC Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started

(AOR details in my signature).

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Mostly outlanders of end 2019 , 2020 waiting for their COPR, keeping this in mind how can we expect our COPR/PPR/any movement on our files this year ? I am not being pessimistic but 2022 mid will be our time.

what you guys think ?

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
Mostly outlanders of end 2019 , 2020 waiting for their COPR, keeping this in mind how can we expect our COPR/PPR/any movement on our files this year ? I am not being pessimistic but 2022 mid will be our time.

what you guys think ?
What makes you think like this, why do you think of mid of 2022 ? Any reference

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
What makes you think like this, why do you think of mid of 2022 ? Any reference
As per my analysis they are focusing only on Inland applicants, and IRCC issuing COPR/PPR only to inlanders now a days. Issuing COPR/PPR to outlanders doesn't make sense as of now because that is directly linked to travel ban, that is what I believe and outlanders of late 2019 and 2020 waiting for their COPR, even if they get it, they can't travel because of the ban (that's my assumption only, I wish if I am wrong).

Last edited:

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020

what you guys think ?
Even CEC candidates who received COPR are asked not to travel to Canada in the letter if they are outside for any reason. Vaccination drive is picking pace here in Canada. Your guess may be right looking at the situation.