+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
I am a FSW inland with Sept 13 AOR and nothing yet. I have a friend who reapplied under CEC in February and got the approval yesterday. I am so happy for him, but maaaan, my level of anxiety is just over the roof :(
Why did he re-apply? Was his first application rejected/returned in-complete? Could you please share some insights?

Shivzz

Jul 30, 2020
I am a FSW inland with Sept 13 AOR and nothing yet. I have a friend who reapplied under CEC in February and got the approval yesterday. I am so happy for him, but maaaan, my level of anxiety is just over the roof :(
Same for me.
My visa is getting expired in 2 months.
I don't know if I should apply to renew my visa or wait for PR

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Same situation here. I don’t see any movement for fsw inland. I have lost hope now it will happen anytime soon:( most coprs r for cec alone.

AkanshGandhi

Jul 17, 2020
Congrats. I have the same Aor and same Vo but I am FSW inland. What was your status before receiving this update? Was security in progress?
I called them early April and eleigubilty was recommend pass and criminality was passes but security was not started. And yesterday they told me that my application was apporved a week ago so I guess they completed security in one week?

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
So did he pay twice for the pr application? Thats too much!

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Why did he re-apply? Was his first application rejected/returned in-complete? Could you please share some insights?
He got the ITA in October and applied in November, but he didn't know the Ielts had to be valid by the time you submit your documents not when you receive the ITA, so he was refused because of that reason. He reapplied under his wife's profile cause she was eligible as a CEC on February and they got the approval just yesterday. I mean, happy for them, but about us?
:(