+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
I am a FSW inland with Sept 13 AOR and nothing yet. I have a friend who reapplied under CEC in February and got the approval yesterday. I am so happy for him, but maaaan, my level of anxiety is just over the roof :(
Why did he re-apply? Was his first application rejected/returned in-complete? Could you please share some insights?

Shivzz

Jul 30, 2020
I am a FSW inland with Sept 13 AOR and nothing yet. I have a friend who reapplied under CEC in February and got the approval yesterday. I am so happy for him, but maaaan, my level of anxiety is just over the roof :(
Same for me.
My visa is getting expired in 2 months.
I don't know if I should apply to renew my visa or wait for PR

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Same situation here. I don’t see any movement for fsw inland. I have lost hope now it will happen anytime soon:( most coprs r for cec alone.

AkanshGandhi

Jul 17, 2020
Congrats. I have the same Aor and same Vo but I am FSW inland. What was your status before receiving this update? Was security in progress?
I called them early April and eleigubilty was recommend pass and criminality was passes but security was not started. And yesterday they told me that my application was apporved a week ago so I guess they completed security in one week?

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2020-09-26
AOR Received.
2020-09-26
Med's Done....
2020-10-07
Same here

Reactions: Dkiks

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
So did he pay twice for the pr application? Thats too much!