+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I wish they would make some progress on outland applications, even though they are prioritizing inland applications. No need to give PPR, but they can at least finish all the steps and approve the application if everything's good. Then let it gather dust until travel restrictions are removed, PPR can be issued after. I would be okay with that, because it will then be a matter of when not if, I would be willing to live with that kind of uncertainty for many months. But I don't understand why they don't do even that. People from Jan 2020 are still waiting for their Security to be initiated! I feel like there is only one officer who is handling all the FSW applications.

Last edited:

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
I wish they would make some progress on outland applications, even though they are prioritizing inland applications. No need to give PPR, but they can at least finish all the steps and approve the application if everything's good. Then let it gather dust until travel restrictions are removed, PPR can be issued then. I would be okay with that, because it will then be a matter of when not if, I would be willing to live with that kind of uncertainty for many months. But I don't understand why they don't do even that. People from Jan 2020 are still waiting for their Security to be initiated! I feel like there is only one officer who is handling all the FSW applications.
For outland applicants, it is finalized by regional visa offices. In my case it is London and the situation there is not very good.

Reactions: sibhi8

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I got Ghost update today morning. Any one in same page? Please let me know, if its not a technical glitch, i will call to IRCC

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I got Ghost update today morning. Any one in same page? Please let me know, if its not a technical glitch, i will call to IRCC
I got one too. Probably a glitch. I remember the same thing happened a couple months back when the servers were back up after an extended downtime.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
I got a GU. I don't know if it's really one but from submitted to application profile/updated to submitted happened in the matter of few minutes. There was no change in profile.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
For outland applicants, it is finalized by regional visa offices. In my case it is London and the situation there is not very good.
Hey mate, I just got to know that my application is at the London VO too. To know specifics on my status I have to contact them. Did you reach out to them? What’s the situation there?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
PPR!!!!

cant believe it! Got an email a few hours ago to check my account as theres a message. When i opened there it was!

fsw-o
aor-sept 18,2020
Ppr-1st feb,2021
VO-london,Uk

Ask me any other questions you guys have!
Goodluck to all. I hope and pray everyone gets their ppr/copr soon.
Was it in CIC account or you got Email ?? Sorry just trying to understand

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hey mate, I just got to know that my application is at the London VO too. To know specifics on my status I have to contact them. Did you reach out to them? What’s the situation there?
They are working but very slow.. I have not tried to contact them.. Gcms is the best option.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I am not able to get to the main page after log in

Reactions: CarlCoco

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I just got my gcms notes which was ordered on jan11th. I am disheartened to see that my eligibility has not started yet. My aor is Sep 2 ,2020 and i am a Cec outlander who got stuck in India for a while. Does anybody else in Sept first week aor with eligibility status not started?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I just got my gcms notes which was ordered on jan11th. I am disheartened to see that my eligibility has not started yet. My aor is Sep 2 ,2020 and i am a Cec outlander who got stuck in India for a while. Does anybody else in Sept first week aor with eligibility status not started?
Did you receive your notes today? Today is family day ...Thanks for clarifying.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
They are working but very slow.. I have not tried to contact them.. Gcms is the best option.
I have requested for gcms but nowadays the wait for that seems to be another journey in itself. How many days dis it take for you?