+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hey guys. Did anyone get the extended request letter for biometrics if it has crossed 90 days? I heard that cic will automatically send the letter. If yes, whats the content of the letter?

Thanks in Advance
You won't get a new one. Your original biometrics request letter gets automatically extended if the VACs in your country are closed or not doing bio for PR applications.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Reactions: kchachap102

PR_Profile_01

Mar 16, 2020
This is a note by the Case Process Agent, who has made a recommendation on your eligibility. This will be reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination. In most cases, the office will go as per the recommendation. The CPA's notes shows that you have met the eligibility criteria, which is a good news.

You can check my previous post on the two stages in which eligibility happens and how the notes will look. You can then compare it with your notes.

The post is available at #4,004
Thank you so much for the response.

Reactions: legalfalcon

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Went to Dubai to give my biometrics a few days back. My profile was updated with my biometrics info pretty much instantaneously.
Not sure going to Dubai was the right call since the trip wasn't cheap and there is a huge backlog anyway. However, I do have a peace of mind that everything is done from my end and all I have to do now is wait for a decision.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Finally talked with Agent, here is update:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: In Progress
Background: In Progress
Last Update on File: Feb 05,2021
Security is in progress, but Eligibility is still only Recommended Pass? I thought Security doesn't start before Eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer. Maybe it was conclusively passed, but not yet updated. Looking good either way.

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Security is in progress, but Eligibility is still only Recommended Pass? I thought Security doesn't start before Eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer. Maybe it was conclusively passed, but not yet updated. Looking good either way.
I don't know exactly but this what agent told me. May be he is mistaken or as you said its not updated.

krutts29

Aug 26, 2020
My AOR is Sep 24 (FSW-O). I've now got a job offer in Toronto, which is the place I've specified in my PR application. Do I need to notify IRCC about my job offer? And should I do it by submitting a webform?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
AOR: Sep 05
VO: Ottawa
Stream: CEC Inland

Called CIC agent today,

Eligibility - recommended passed
Medical - passed
Biometric - exempted
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Sept 1st week applicants (CEC inland, Ottawa VO) seem seem to be getting results! Good news for the Sept middle applicants

Reactions: chakrat

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
My AOR is Sep 24 (FSW-O). I've now got a job offer in Toronto, which is the place I've specified in my PR application. Do I need to notify IRCC about my job offer? And should I do it by submitting a webform?
Did you claim point's for Job offer.
I also changed Job and IRCC agent told me to send a Web form. It is on you if you want to update them as it wont affect your account or score if you didn't claim for points but to be on the safe point i preferred to inform them.

Reactions: shank15

Naushera

Feb 12, 2021
Hi,
Inland application,
Express Entry: FSTP
ITA : 06 Aug 2020
AOR: 22 Sept 2020
Medical results reviewed: 23 Sept 2020
Review of additional documents: 8 Oct 2020 (RCMP police verification)
Biometrics completed: 06 Nov 2020

Can anyone explain what stage is my application at? Website says 22 March as probable date for a decision.

Last edited: