+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 intake

Bunny2705

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you brother.

Already applied on 9th jan but i think offer letters they have issued previously have due date of 15th feb. So after that they may start giving of LOA to new application.

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
Hi there,

Is there anybody who have applied for PGD in Safety and Risk engineering at Memorial University?

jitensingh

Mar 25, 2019
Hi Every One,

I have applied for MSc in computer science in western university. I got email stating " preliminary assessment done, application has been passed to department " but after that there is no email.
Any one here who applied in western university and received LOA?

marcusho1993

Nov 12, 2018
Hi everyone

Advanced diploma of Software engineering technology fall intake 2019 from Centennial College here. Not fast track. Anybody else got the same offer?

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
I mailed them personally.....and they released the offer within the said time.
which of the address did u mail. i applied for graduate diploma in safety and risk engineering and the deadline is April 1. please when do u think am likely to receive a decision. when i mailed the sgs mail address. they said it will take two to three months from the deadline date. i have seen two people who received their decision two weeks from deadline

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
Hi there,

Is there anybody who have applied for PGD in Safety and Risk engineering at Memorial University?
i did apply for Graduate Diploma in safety and risk engineering, i completed my application on February 22 and the deadline is April 1. i still dont know when am likely to receive a decision

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
which of the address did u mail. i applied for graduate diploma in safety and risk engineering and the deadline is April 1. please when do u think am likely to receive a decision. when i mailed the sgs mail address. they said it will take two to three months from the deadline date. i have seen two people who received their decision two weeks from deadline

This is the ID I mailed to :
InternationalAdmissions@senecacollege.ca.

It all depends on your course, if you selected highly competitive program they might have received lots of applicants and will have long time to process. Just wait for it and always have a back up option.

HARSHAKP

Feb 3, 2016
Hi
I am applying for Sep 2019 intake.
For Graduate Certificate program in Cybersecurity. I have done my B.Tech in India. M.Sc in UK (2014) currently i am in india and started working here as Middleware Admin from 3.2 years. I have few doubts regarding admission requirements?

1)Can i apply for Gradute Certificate program in colleges with this profile?
2) is there any age limit ?
3) what about the education gaps ?
Can someone help me

Jeswin18

Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have applied for Master of Management in university of waterloo, university of windsor and trent university before the application deadline. I haven't heard back from any university. Is it still possible to get LOA?

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
i did apply for Graduate Diploma in safety and risk engineering, i completed my application on February 22 and the deadline is April 1. i still dont know when am likely to receive a decision
Hi, Can you pls share your profile
Mine is, BSc in Chemical & Process Engineering from Sri Lanka 67%
1 year work exp