+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 intake

MaxMathew

Mar 29, 2018
Hello everyone... My name is Mathew and I am an Indian residing in UAE applying for a study permit for Sep'19 batch. I have applied along with work permit for my wife and visitor visas for my 2 kids.

My application date (online): 24th Mar
Biometrics done: 27th Mar
Medical: Done upfront

Currently the status on my profile is as below:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This status has been constant since 24th Mar, and it seems the eligibility review has still not started!!!! However, the background check is showing as being processed.

Does it really take this long to review eligibility? Everywhere I am reading that in a few days from applying this status changes to 'we are reviewing eligibility'. I am really getting anxious here and hope someone would be kind enough to shed some light in this matter.
Many thanks.

Chetan Mehta

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Yamunanagar
Hello,

I have also applied for MOM in Logistics and Supply chain for Fall 2019.

Ryerson University: Master's in Chemical engineering
Hi guys,
After completing bachelor degree. What best options are available for studying Supply chain management and logistics in Canada. Consider factors such as PG/Masters, fee, location, job opportunities and later residency.
Feel free to share your views

AnaghaPatil

May 21, 2019
Is there anyone who have applied at McMaster University for fall 2019 intake. Does anybody got any idea when the letters will be released as currently there is no status update on the application.

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello everyone... My name is Mathew and I am an Indian residing in UAE applying for a study permit for Sep'19 batch. I have applied along with work permit for my wife and visitor visas for my 2 kids.

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This status has been constant since 24th Mar, and it seems the eligibility review has still not started!!!! However, the background check is showing as being processed.

Does it really take this long to review eligibility? Everywhere I am reading that in a few days from applying this status changes to 'we are reviewing eligibility'. I am really getting anxious here and hope someone would be kind enough to shed some light in this matter.
Many thanks.

Many thanks.
Dear friend, If you are applying from UAE then it would take 8-9 weeks to process the application as per the CIC website

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

You can check this link. That does not matter which country you are from the processing times depend upon the country from which you are applying.

Sidd04

May 26, 2019
Ontario Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi there
I am looking to apply for construction project management(pgd)for Sept 2019/Jan 2020 however Sept 2019 application is closed and jan 20 is not open yet.
Can anyone share some info on this?
Also how is Conestoga/fanshawe/george grown college for pursing this course?

Thanks

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010

Many thanks.
atleast send an email