Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Tuition fee and ancillary costs for international students, I have read it from the website but I noticed an additional cost section that I am unclear of

Simran pareek

May 24, 2018
Ah i don't know about that but the tution cost is 11460 cad and compared to other universities even if we include all costs it will be less.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
Is there someone who is going to apply for an advanced diploma of computer programming.
Hi Vaibhavvj,

I have applied for it, and the intake is in Sept 2019.
Yesterday submitted the application, however do you know what would happen next, as in what are the timelines?

Sarmad ul Haq

Sep 27, 2018
Guy got this email today from Western University:

"Sarmad
Thank you for your application to our graduate program in MME-Engineering.
As I’m sure you know, admission to the graduate program is highly competitive. Each year we receive a long list of impressive applicants, and spend a great deal of time closely reviewing the profile of each candidate.
We have completed the assessment of your application, and currently you are wait-listed in being considered for admission.
Once a final decision has been made, you will be informed.
Best wishes"

What should I expect? here's my profile:

B.E Mechatronics 3/4 cgpa (79 % to 82 %)(B grade)
2 internships
ielts: 7 overall band (8,7.5,6,6.5)

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
Hello HDG, that depends upon the college. Which college did you applied to
Hi Vaibhavvj,

I have the LOA from the college, applied for the visa yesterday.
Wanted to know what are the visa timelines, as in what happens next i know, there will be a letter for biometrics.
However what after that? please can you help?

vaibhavvj

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
If u have applied under sds category it usually takes 3-4 weeks but they will give priority to may applicants so it may take longer.
can u please share ur profile like ur ielts score, college and 12th percentage.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
If u have applied under sds category it usually takes 3-4 weeks but they will give priority to may applicants so it may take longer.
can u please share ur profile like ur ielts score, college and 12th percentage.
Have updated my details.

Do we need to do the medicals upfront or wait for the email from CIC?

Can someone please tell me what happens after the Biometrics?

I am completely not sure what to expect

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
I have not applied under the SDS category. I am going the general way.
Please can someone confirm what does the status change to reviewing eligibility means???

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Hi Vaibhavvj,

I have the LOA from the college, applied for the visa yesterday.
Wanted to know what are the visa timelines, as in what happens next i know, there will be a letter for biometrics.
However what after that? please can you help?
Hello can you please tell me what should I mention to this field at time of wire transfer for college fees. :- Beneficiary Name:- ?? Is it "Seneca college" or "Seneca college of applied arts & technology" AND where should I mention student ID, Student DOB and Student Name inside wire transfer form because I can't see any field like where I can mention those information. Because inside offer letter they mentioned "please include student name I'd and DOB when doing wire transfer"

Kemmyann

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
Applied for Sep 2019 intake in Autism and behavioral science to Lambton and George brown college
Still waiting for LOA.

Bunny2705

Jan 28, 2019
Hello can you please tell me what should I mention to this field at time of wire transfer for college fees. :- Beneficiary Name:- ?? Is it "Seneca college" or "Seneca college of applied arts & technology" AND where should I mention student ID, Student DOB and Student Name inside wire transfer form because I can't see any field like where I can mention those information. Because inside offer letter they mentioned "please include student name I'd and DOB when doing wire transfer"
Bro how many days seneca take to give LOA?