September 2019 intake

Jun 23, 2018
Please advise my chances for visa,

10th 8.4
12th 57.8 commerce
Bcom 6.84 without backlog
IELTS 7 no band less than 6.5
6 month gap after graduation.
1.2 yr of experience in logistics and admitted in post degree diploma in supply chain ans logistics in langara college.

JIKO4432

Jan 14, 2019

10th 8.4
12th 57.8 commerce
1.2 yr of experience in logistics and admitted in post degree diploma in supply chain ans logistics in langara college.
Don't worry mate you will get your visa your profile is fine i have seen alot worse profiles getting visa(there was a guy in this forum with 17 backlogs who repeated an entire year still he got visa ). Just think positive and don't worry much and file for visa before the deadline and you will be good to go. See you on the other side :)

Reactions: Sudhanshu sengar

J.Patel

Jan 21, 2019
I have applied for UOttawa and UWindsor.
Application Date : 21st Nov 2018
Intake : Sept 2019
Course : MEng (Mechanical Engineering)
In which course you have applied for? and what is the status of your application?
Hello,
Can I know the stats of your profile? Even I want to apply in UOttawa for MEng Mechanical.

Jashan_1990

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018

10th 8.4
12th 57.8 commerce
You have a good porfile i dont think you will face problem in getting visa i have seen people with more than 8 backlogs getting visa

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
Hello.
For Winsdor: I applied for MM Logistics and Supply chain for Fall 2019
Applied on 5th December. My status still shows "All Documents Received".

For Ottawa: MA in Communication for Fall 2019
Applied: 29th Nov (but referee submitted 9th December)

What's your status?
Hi Dear
I have also applied for Master of Management "Logistics & Supply Chain" - Fall 2019 intake.
As per eGAS my status is "In Process", however today I got the mail from "Office of the Registrar" mentioning that my application has been recommended for admission & currently with faculty of graduate studies. I will be notified further etc.

LiztheBiz

Jan 16, 2019
I got my offer letter from centennical college to stufy Office Admin- health Services .

I got it from a consultant, does anyone know how Legitimate these consultants are. She represented the school at a fair in my country

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Hi Dear
I have also applied for Master of Management "Logistics & Supply Chain" - Fall 2019 intake.
As per eGAS my status is "In Process", however today I got the mail from "Office of the Registrar" mentioning that my application has been recommended for admission & currently with faculty of graduate studies. I will be notified further etc.
Wow congrats! When did you apply? I haven’t received anything. Still in progress

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
Wow congrats! When did you apply? I haven’t received anything. Still in progress
Actually i had plan to apply for Jan 2019 intake but was not able to proceed due to ABC reasons, however since i was all ready to apply hence i applied in Aug 2018 but just 10 days back got the "application acknowledgment" and today another email.
Drop me inbox message for more details.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hi all,
I have applied to Conestoga College for a PG Cert in Construction Management on Dec 28, 2018. No response as yet.

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
Hello,

I have also applied for MOM in Logistics and Supply chain for Fall 2019.

Ryerson University: Master's in Chemical engineering
Hi Krishna

What's your current status from the University of Windsor ?
As per eGAS my status is "In Process", however today I got the mail from "Office of the Registrar" mentioning that my application has been recommended for admission.