+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
We got AOR right now by email November 06, Aplication send on 16 and recived on 18 Sept.

Please please how do I link my aplication???

Regar

Reactions: sharmgop

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
We got AOR right now by email November 06, Aplication send on 16 and recived on 18 Sept.

Please please how do I link my aplication???

Regar
Sign in to GCKEY or CREATE and account if you do not have one
1. Click on Link application to this Account

2. Category: Permanent Residence

3. Sub Category: Family Class (Spouses)

4. Application Details: You have 4 options here
a) If you don't have UCI or Application number Select First Name, Family Name & DOB; Fill in PA's Details
b) If you have the UCI Select Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name: Fill in PA's Details
c) If you have App no select Application Number and Family Name - Enter the application number (including the F) and PA's Family name
d) If you have UCI and Application number you can select Application number and UCI - Enter the App number including F and UCI number

5. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details - Fill in PA's Details for the selected option

6. Info for where the applicant intends to live in Canada: The details you enter here should match with those you in the form
a) Enter Province
b) Enter City

7. Marital Status

8. Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: (sponsor + spouse + dependants if any)

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Sign in to GCKEY or CREATE and account if you do not have one
1. Click on Link application to this Account

2. Category: Permanent Residence

3. Sub Category: Family Class (Spouses)

4. Application Details: You have 4 options here
a) If you don't have UCI or Application number Select First Name, Family Name & DOB; Fill in PA's Details
b) If you have the UCI Select Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name: Fill in PA's Details
c) If you have App no select Application Number and Family Name - Enter the application number (including the F) and PA's Family name
d) If you have UCI and Application number you can select Application number and UCI - Enter the App number including F and UCI number

5. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details - Fill in PA's Details for the selected option

6. Info for where the applicant intends to live in Canada: The details you enter here should match with those you in the form
a) Enter Province
b) Enter City

7. Marital Status

8. Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: (sponsor + spouse + dependants if any)
You beat me to it. Lol

Go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html to sign up for the GCKEY.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I haven’t received AOR yet. Is it normal that i can’t find the app on ECAS?
You application wont be on ECAS if they have not started to go through it. When you receive the AOR it means they have gone through the application and found it to be complete, and so you can find it on your GCKEY or ECAS. Sometimes you can find your application a few weeks before you receive your AOR (they have checked it, but they just haven't sent you the AOR yet).

How long has it been since you submitted your application?

But sometimes its just a matter of the info you put, sometimes its a system glitch etc. Try using the sponsor's info and UCI if they have one.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Folks, do y'all realize that based on the spreadsheet, the August folks are getting their OWP Approvals in less than 30 days for AOR now? :eek::eek::):)

I hope this holds for us September folk too.

jenhru23

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
You application wont be on ECAS if they have not started to go through it. When you receive the AOR it means they have gone through the application and found it to be complete, and so you can find it on your GCKEY or ECAS. Sometimes you can find your application a few weeks before you receive your AOR (they have checked it, but they just haven't sent you the AOR yet).

How long has it been since you submitted your application?

But sometimes its just a matter of the info you put, sometimes its a system glitch etc. Try using the sponsor's info and UCI if they have one.
Hi. They received my app on Sept 23rd.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
I've tried to link my OWP to my account, but no joy. I've attempted the following:
  1. UCI and Family Name with the UCI from my Visitor Visa.
  2. Family Name, Given Name and Birth Date.
Other than maybe incorrect spelling, any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I've tried to link my OWP to my account, but no joy. I've attempted the following:
  1. UCI and Family Name with the UCI from my Visitor Visa.
  2. Family Name, Given Name and Birth Date.
Other than maybe incorrect spelling, any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Select Category: Temporary Residence
Sub Category: Work Permit and Extension
Select: UCI and Family Name
UCI: Fill in the PA's UCI
Family Name: Fill in the PA's last name
Select: Passport and fill in PA's details
Work Permit Type: Open (initial application or extension)
Current Country of Residence: Canada
Current Marital Status: Fill your status...Married/Common Law
Which Situation Applies to the Applicant: Applied for PR as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada.

Other than writing your details exactly as you did on your paper application, you can try using all Caps as well

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi. They received my app on Sept 23rd.
Try to link on GCKEY and see if you get different results. And also just make sure that your info is as you entered in your paper application. Most issues that i have come across is the town/city being different from that on paper application. Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE works (strange but it has worked). Others succeeded after they chose application # and Family name, and did not fill place of birth and county of birth...left them completely blank...not even a space. Using all CAPS. Has also worked for some. It is important to have and use the info you used when you were filling your forms

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Select Category: Temporary Residence
Sub Category: Work Permit and Extension
Select: UCI and Family Name
UCI: Fill in the PA's UCI
Family Name: Fill in the PA's last name
Select: Passport and fill in PA's details
Work Permit Type: Open (initial application or extension)
Current Country of Residence: Canada
Current Marital Status: Fill your status...Married/Common Law
Which Situation Applies to the Applicant: Applied for PR as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada.

Other than writing your details exactly as you did on your paper application, you can try using all Caps as well
Yup, that's exactly what I submitted the first time. Gonna try it with the all caps.

Thanks.

Reactions: Eveslm

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
In-Land Common Law Application

Application sent: August 29, 2019
Application Received: August 30, 2019
AOR: Oct. 18, 2017
PR Start Processing: Oct. 17, 2019
Linked OWP October 28, 2019
OWP Approved: November 6, 2019 just now..

Last edited:
Reactions: TriniKRN