December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Update:
Test Passed on March 9th
Decision Made on the spot
Ceremony Invite on the spot for March 10th
Ceremony: March 10th

I do not know how I got so lucky but everything moved super fast, but I am now a Canadian citizen.
Congratulations!

Just received an email for test/ceremony events cancellations until further notice ! Anyone else !
I also got the cancellation email on 15-Mar-2020

a3449655

Dec 3, 2014
Update:
Test Passed on March 9th
Decision Made on the spot
Ceremony Invite on the spot for March 10th
Ceremony: March 10th

I do not know how I got so lucky but everything moved super fast, but I am now a Canadian citizen.
Were you the one who sit next to me?
Joking.
I also took the exam on 9th, and OTAH on 10th. And I recognized the guy who sit next to me was also took the exam the day before.

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
I think all the test/ceremony schedule for the next few weeks have been cancelled from the email sent in the past weekend.

Smw851383

Jan 26, 2020
Hello
Any body can confirm for sept 2019 application oath ceremony .. test was cleared last month on Feb 24th after the no response from them... status is still In process ...
What is the position?

Survivor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
At least some of you have completed your test and just waiting for your oath. Me and my spouse are still waiting for the test date. Not sure when will offices will be back on.

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
People are not coming slow. Unless we go in complete lockdown for 14 days, COVID will continue to grow and things will take longer.

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
In 30 days we went from 1 to 3500 in Canada. Quebec went in 100s in 2 days (1355). Government is supporting but people need to realize and business owners too.

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
All citizenship events are cancelled
We’ve cancelled all citizenship events across Canada until April 13, 2020, to keep everyone safe. This includes

Check the information letter or email we sent you about the events being cancelled.

• We’ll send you a new date and time in the coming weeks.
  • If you gave us your email address in your application, we’ll contact you by email.
    • To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
    • Look for messages from email addresses ending in “@cic.gc.ca.”
  • If you didn’t provide an email address
    • we’ll send the cancellation letter by mail or we’ll call you
    • check your mailbox or voicemail messages often to see if you got it
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/citizenship.html

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
After RCMP confirmation for FP, do I need to contact IRCC to check if they have received Finger prints ? If yes. after how many days I should do it ?
Hey, Any updates from IRCC that acknowledges that they have received the fingerprints? I did my fingerprints through Commissionaires' office in Nov 2019, but my ECAS status is mum since then. I even had GCMS notes in Feb 2020 but there is no mention of acknowledgement. My lawyer says this is normal, but it is just hard to digest. Do you know if IRCC even acknowledges receipt of fingerprint results?