+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

jonka5

Aug 17, 2021
you need a PR card to enter Canada using any commercial vehicle such as airplanes and trains. You do not need it for private vehicles (which is only possible on land crossings from the US)

Reactions: Orgcom

kzaman

May 31, 2015
I'd submitted a webform request since it's been 6 months since I took the online test and below is the response I got. Same response when I called them as well. I guess IRCC is not taking any questions other than those mentioned below:

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
· Changes in contact information
· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
"

• Haha
Reactions: luvtrump

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary applicants, lets update each other with current citizenship status at IRCC Calgary.

1. When did you apply
2. When did you complete the test
3. Are you still waiting for Oath/DM. If yes, how long has it been after the test?

In my case:
1. When did you apply - Sep 2019
2. When did you complete the test - July 2021
3. Are you still waiting for Oath/DM. If yes, how long has it been after the test? - Nothing after test.

Main email contact of this office is cic-calgary-citizenship@cic.gc.ca . anyone knows why this office is remarkably slower than, I'd say, the rest of Canada?

carguy

Dec 15, 2014
Guys, Gals,
Just checked IRCC tracker this morning & updated Sept 03,2021. All the Sections are now "Complete" (except for Oath). ECAS fianlly updated to "Decision Made". Been patient for 2 years now..Any idea how long it will take for Oath ?

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Guys, Gals,
Just checked IRCC tracker this morning & updated Sept 03,2021. All the Sections are now "Complete" (except for Oath). ECAS fianlly updated to "Decision Made". Been patient for 2 years now..Any idea how long it will take for Oath ?

Congratulations and condolences at the same time; now comes the worst waiting period as it's the final hurdle. I've "only" been waiting 6 weeks now and am hoping for traction in the next couple of weeks, but the situation in Afghanistan has thrown a spanner in the works, as they say - now it's anyone's guess ranging from a 6-8 weeks until time unknown. I'd say settle in and get comfortable (or not); it's going to unfortunately be awhile. :/

• Sad
Reactions: CaBeaver

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Guys, Gals,

Congratulations…. I am waiting for Oath since July15….

MarkDJ

Jan 22, 2020
Hi,

We got our oath taking email last Wednesday, September 1st. Our oath taking is on September 15, 2021 at 10.15am our time.
We had our interview on June 8, 2021.
Good luck to all of us guys. Thank you to all of you. This is it!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys, Gals,

Tracker is showing today:
- Citizenship Test Completed

Language, Physical, Prohibition still in progress.
I've updated the spreadsheet!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

We got our oath taking email last Wednesday, September 1st. Our oath taking is on September 15, 2021 at 10.15am our time.
We had our interview on June 8, 2021.
Good luck to all of us guys. Thank you to all of you. This is it!
Thanks. I've updated the spreadsheet. Could you please provide the "Decision Made" date for your application? Usually, it is the same as the date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed".

quidditch779

Mar 28, 2021
Hello,

Per the tracker, my oath ceremony was supposed to be on the 21st but got pushed to september 11th. I haven't received an email with the invite yet and reached out via the webform a few weeks ago. I got a generic "decision has been made we will contact you soon". Is there a number I can contact ?

Prita

Sep 7, 2021
Please update my timeline with the Oath Letter & Ceremony dates. Thank you.

ID: Mybarbiehead
App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1209
App. Sent: Sep 25, 2019
App. Delivered: Sep 27, 2019
AOR: Dec 16, 2019
In Process: Jan 29, 2020
Test Invite: Mar 23, 2021
Test Interview date: April 15, 2021
Decision Made date: April 15, 2021

Oath Letter Date: April 23, 2021
Oath Ceremony: May 4, 2021
I am still waiting for my invite, 2019 application as well from London, test passed on may 14th. When can I expect a date for oath ?

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Is it normal for the online tracker to say "Waiting for you" while I have no idea what they are waiting for? It's currently showing in prohibitions stage. The last update was when IRCC asked for my fingerprints and I completed that last month.

After one month the tracker updated with fingerprints received and then "waiting for you". It states that they sent me an email with instructions but I swear I didn't receive anything and it's been 8 days like that. Checked the spam folder as well. Any ideas what it might be?

aeyshahk

Sep 9, 2021
Calgary applicants, lets update each other with current citizenship status at IRCC Calgary.

1. When did you apply
2. When did you complete the test
3. Are you still waiting for Oath/DM. If yes, how long has it been after the test?

In my case:
1. When did you apply - Sep 2019
2. When did you complete the test - July 2021
3. Are you still waiting for Oath/DM. If yes, how long has it been after the test? - Nothing after test.

Main email contact of this office is cic-calgary-citizenship@cic.gc.ca . anyone knows why this office is remarkably slower than, I'd say, the rest of Canada?
I had my test on 21 May. Status updated to DM on 26July. Now waiting for oth.