+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi any of guys waiting for ppr or remeds?
Am i the only one?
A part of me wanted to mess with you and say- yes it’s just you!

but you aren’t, didn’t get remed notification but went ahead with upfronts last month, haven’t gotten any update nor has the profile changed reflecting the new remeds. That’s pretty much it.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
A part of me wanted to mess with you and say- yes it’s just you!

but you aren’t, didn’t get remed notification but went ahead with upfronts last month, haven’t gotten any update nor has the profile changed reflecting the new remeds. That’s pretty much it.

I too am in the same boat. Did up-front meds in September and informed ircc via webform. Then in October received Medical requests to which I again clarified via webform attaching med reports that were done just a week before receiving requests. Since then , Multiple webforms and technical queries have been raised but there's only generic replies that I get. My GC key account says " We haven't received the results of your medical examination " . I double checked with the panel physicians if they uploaded it on time and they acknowledged the same. So yea ..Just waiting it out hoping for the best.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi any of guys waiting for ppr or remeds?
Am i the only one?
Still waiting. No update whatsoever since last year. Tired of ordering gcms and receiving with no update.
VO Nairobi, Kenya

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
I understand all your pain im also feeling the same right now. Please let everyone know, if you get any update.

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I just received a letter from IRCC asking for Schedule A form, new Police certificate, Additional family Info and Travel History form. They gave me 7 days to submit these. Just wondering, is this what they do for all applications? And what's the reason for asking for information I submitted to them earlier? They said they need these documents to make a final decision. Does this mean my decision is about to be made as soon as I submit these?

Anyone else who got this letter in their portal?

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I just received a letter from IRCC asking for Schedule A form, new Police certificate, Additional family Info and Travel History form. They gave me 7 days to submit these. Just wondering, is this what they do for all applications? And what's the reason for asking for information I submitted to them earlier? They said they need these documents to make a final decision. Does this mean my decision is about to be made as soon as I submit these?

LOL! Now you have a good chance to show your child!)))
I remember your post))):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2019-aor-join-here.651852/post-9414974

Last edited:

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
Congratulations buddy. They have started working on your file. But is it possible to give a pcc within 7 days?
Im also sep 19 aor. But no update.

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
Still waiting. No update whatsoever since last year. Tired of ordering gcms and receiving with no update.
VO Nairobi, Kenya
Hi, Im also in the same limbo. I thought African vos are fast. But that might only happen with Accra VO.
Hey, whats special with accra?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi, Im also in the same limbo. I thought African vos are fast. But that might only happen with Accra VO.
Hey, whats special with accra?
Which is your VO?
Accra isn’t fast at all. In fact, it’s very slow and the only reason they were able to issue quick PPRs last year was the help they got from HK VO to process the applications with them.
Nairobi VO was OK before the pandemic but since zero update on the applications I follow.

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
Which is your VO?
Accra isn’t fast at all. In fact, it’s very slow and the only reason they were able to issue quick PPRs last year was the help they got from HK VO to process the applications with them.
Nairobi VO was OK before the pandemic but since zero update on the applications I follow.
Primary OVO
Secondary CIO

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

If there has been. along delay in the processing, IRCC can ask for additional documents to make sure that no vital info has changed and no additional checks are required, based on your travels or move to a new country.

If you have received this, you are much closer to the final decision.