+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I think now they're sending automated response regardless, that's the reason it came back SO fast. Previously they actually did check your application, thus the 2-3 week delay.
I would agree, but if it was automated reply, it would be sent immediately, this is more like the agents have just copy pasted a generic reply. Neither makes me happy so f@#k that.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I would agree, but if it was automated reply, it would be sent immediately, this is more like the agents have just copy pasted a generic reply. Neither makes me happy so f@#k that.
Agreed. Nothing makes sense, that's why I gave up on communicating with IRCC, be it calls, webforms, or anything. It's just a waiting game with no predictable result. Probably we'll hear from them within the next year or so. Otherwise, just forget Canada and move on with our lives elsewhere.

Reactions: MQ12

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Agreed. Nothing makes sense, that's why I gave up on communicating with IRCC, be it calls, webforms, or anything. It's just a waiting game with no predictable result. Probably we'll hear from them within the next year or so. Otherwise, just forget Canada and move on with our lives elsewhere.
Aggghhh that is so depressing to hear. But you are right I suppose. Can’t keep waiting for them. The show must go on.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hey so I submitted my upfront medical acknowledgment letter with CIC, got the email next day. But today I got another email from the hospital with my blood reports, didn’t get that the first time I had it done. Should I send it to IRCC or is this just a copy for me?
although the test came back, all clear, I am wondering as to why they sent me a copy. I thought they upload it and I just have to share the UMI details.
Am I missing something or is this normal. Should I send another webform to IRCC with the reports??

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey so I submitted my upfront medical acknowledgment letter with CIC, got the email next day. But today I got another email from the hospital with my blood reports, didn’t get that the first time I had it done. Should I send it to IRCC or is this just a copy for me?
although the test came back, all clear, I am wondering as to why they sent me a copy. I thought they upload it and I just have to share the UMI details.
Am I missing something or is this normal. Should I send another webform to IRCC with the reports??
I don't think you need to submit anything except for the official Canadian medical exam form, unless prompted. IRCC will have access to all your results anyway and will follow up with you if anything's off the charts. Perhaps the hospital you went to is just... a hospital? They're doing their healthcare job, unlike the "panel physicians" in the US who look and behave shady and seem to have nothing to do with healthcare at all.

P.S. Did you do the medical exam because you received the re-medical request from IRCC, or was it solely your own decision to get things moving?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I don't think you need to submit anything except for the official Canadian medical exam form, unless prompted. IRCC will have access to all your results anyway and will follow up with you if anything's off the charts. Perhaps the hospital you went to is just... a hospital? They're doing their healthcare job, unlike the "panel physicians" in the US who look and behave shady and seem to have nothing to do with healthcare at all.

P.S. Did you do the medical exam because you received the re-medical request from IRCC, or was it solely your own decision to get things moving?
Yeah I think that might be it. Nah it was my decision, unlike some I didn’t get any extension and I don’t expect them to do anything at this point. Just thought might as well, get it over with. That’s all.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah I think that might be it. Nah it was my decision, unlike some I didn’t get any extension and I don’t expect them to do anything at this point. Just thought might as well, get it over with. That’s all.
I sincerely hope that it triggers some response from IRCC! Keep us updated.
I'll wait till my medicals extension expiration in late Oct and might to do the same, although I hate the idea of wasting close to 2K USD - we're a family of 4.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I sincerely hope that it triggers some response from IRCC! Keep us updated.
I'll wait till my medicals extension expiration in late Oct and might to do the same, although I hate the idea of wasting close to 2K USD - we're a family of 4.
I hear you, it’s not an easy sum to part with, will keep you all updated. I pray it all works out for all of us.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Here we go again, hate when they're doing that...
Had trouble logging into my account, refreshed the page to see a ghost update, it was there for a few page refreshes but the system wouldn't let me open the application itself.
Now it's back to normal, i.e. "Submitted."

I had multiple GU-like system glitches since spring that only show how horribly the IRCC web interface is set up and maintained, but for some reason every time it happens I am still hopeful.

Reactions: VPG

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
got an email saying " We're still working on your application" Has anyone else received a similar email recently?
People are reporting similar emails on other threads, so it's a common thing today. Like, yes, we promised you 6 months and PR, we failed you, but we still remember you!

P.S.
I am wondering if not receiving this email actually means that they're NOT working on my application LOL

nur_amirkhan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Hi everyone, just checked my profile and my application/profile is updated. Another GU. Not sure if it's a system glitch or a real update since IRCC actually doing some work.

Did anyone received a GU recently?

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Hi everyone, just checked my profile and my application/profile is updated. Another GU. Not sure if it's a system glitch or a real update since IRCC actually doing some work.

Hey mate, there was no update on my account when I looked at it earlier today. However, I moved between a few tabs in my CIC account, and out of a sudden I saw "updated" (ghost update) on my account. I believe there is a system glitch going on.

AOR Nov 2019

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

I had it yesterday - a system glitch it is.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
People are reporting similar emails on other threads, so it's a common thing today. Like, yes, we promised you 6 months and PR, we failed you, but we still remember you!

P.S.
I am wondering if not receiving this email actually means that they're NOT working on my application LOL
I didn’t get that email. My app details in the signature.