+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Guys, The most weird thing happened. I am in "eligibility not met" due to PoF. They've deducted my personal loan outstanding amount from my PoF. Anyway after I noticed that I closed the personal loan and sent the updated PoF docs in first week of January. Today morning I got a ghost update and in the profile I got BIL for my spouse who is non accompanying. My AoR is 17th September and I completed my biometric on 27th September.
Is this a good sign ?? Does this mean they've considered my eligibility. Pls respond !!

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Randomly logged in today
3pm EST and noticed GU "application/profile updated"
5:23pm EST PPR baby! (via email)
(I'm FSW-inland. I kid you not by 6pm I has already sent off package at Canada post..photos were taken few weeks back)

Timeline
ITA: Sept 4
AOR: Sept 5
MEP/IP2: Sept 19
ADR Schedule A- Sept 19
ADR Police cert- Feb 4
GU- Feb 20
PPR- Feb 20

This discussion board was soooo helpful!
Wishing you all the best man! Seriously...its like a weight lifted.
vo office?

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hi Guys,

Got the golden email today.

Please see my timeline below:

PNP Inland (Alberta)
AOR: 16 SEP
MEP: 02 OCT
no GU
PPR EMAIL: 21 FEB

Good luck for all who are still waiting!
Congrats!!! What was your vo office?

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
That's great. My eligibility and criminality get changed to Met &Passed resepectively last month on 17th Jan. I called CIC last week and they said eligibility and criminality is Passed now.
Not sure what next or how many days it will more take.
Did you ask about Security?

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Yes it should be!!! Watch out for mail today . I am in same boat , 26 Sept AOR, VO Sydney and no updates after medical pass on Oct 17. Latest notes say Criminality is passed, eligibility is met and security not Started. Fingers Crossed.
I believe your eligibility must have changed from Met to Passed. Thats why the ghost update. PPR soon

gomarca

Apr 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

Got an inquiry for you guys but before a bit of a background for my application.

FSW-I based in ON
AOR: 07/Sep/19
BIL and MEP passed early Oct/19
ADR: on 26/Sep I was asked yo provide Canadian PCC.
GU: 20/Jan/20
Yesterday I received a request to do the Medicals again (they were more than 1 year old) along with a comment in the vicinity of “your application has reached a point where results are required”.
New Medicals were done today (22/Feb) and the doctors office said it will take 7-10 days for the file to be transferred to CIC.

Questions:

1) Do I have to submit the proof of Medicals? If so, how? Web Form? Any links and/or guidance is appreciated. Please note that under the “Review of additional documents” section the status is: “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided” but I have not provided support yet.

2) From your experience, is the new med request a good sign? how long from today should I expect a decision?

Thank you all in advance and best of luck

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me what they mean by “additional verifications are required, hence the processing time will be outside the normal processing time”. What do they mean by additional verifications? No ADR’s yet. I’m concerned.

Brat9474

Feb 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me what they mean by “additional verifications are required, hence the processing time will be outside the normal processing time”. What do they mean by additional verifications? No ADR’s yet. I’m concerned.
That's a generic reply that they send. I assume you sent an email to your CPC for checking your status. I got the same reply but received my PPR within 20 days of the mail. Don't worry about it.

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
That's a generic reply that they send. I assume you sent an email to your CPC for checking your status. I got the same reply but received my PPR within 20 days of the mail. Don't worry about it.
Yes, I had emailed the Ottawa office and this is the reply I received from them. I was worried when i saw this reply.
Thanks for the info! Did you exceed the 6 month time period as well?