+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

gavindsilva

Nov 3, 2019
Lovely post.. thanks for letting us know your experience. I am an inland applicant too and waiting for my COPR (passport submitted to Ottawa on 10 FEB). I just have few questions, do they have any limitation per day for flagpole? How many people per day they allow? and do they allow landing everyday? Please provide us some more details like that, if you are aware of.
Hello Sayantan86,

1.do they have any limitation per day for flagpole? How many people per day they allow?

>> Yes there are limitations of max 30-40 applications per day. Make sure you go in the morning as they start processing sharp at 8 am.

2.do they allow landing everyday?

>> Nope only from Tuesday to Thursday.

I hope i have cleared your queries, do let me know incase you need more information for the same.

nur_amirkhan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Hi Everyone!

Received a reply to my web-form today, here is what I've got. ( with 25 days left until 6 month period is over and 86% at the progress bar)

FSW Outland | AOR: Sep 17th | MEP: 28th Sep | No GU after MEP

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario.

In the meantime, we verified the information on your file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does anybody have the same situation?

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Same day when eligibility was passed.. Jan 18 (when I got GU) everything was passed and I got PPR on Feb 6
That's great. My eligibility and criminality get changed to Met &Passed resepectively last month on 17th Jan. I called CIC last week and they said eligibility and criminality is Passed now.
Not sure what next or how many days it will more take.

MahtaAlijani

Nov 26, 2019
Hello All,
I just called CIC now and they told me everything passes on my application and they just wait for final review, do you know how long this final review will take?
thanks

Reactions: Ctv92

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi, when I log in to CIC portal today saw my application status as "Application Updated". But, I didn't get any emails or messages.

My AOR is Sep/23, Med passed on Oct/15.

Do you guys think it's a ghost update?

Last edited:

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
Hi, when I log in to CIC portal today saw my application status as "Application Updated". But, I didn't get any emails or messages.

My AOR is Sep/23, Med passed on Oct/15.

Do you guys think it's a ghost update?
Yes it should be!!! Watch out for mail today . I am in same boat , 26 Sept AOR, VO Sydney and no updates after medical pass on Oct 17. Latest notes say Criminality is passed, eligibility is met and security not Started. Fingers Crossed.

Reactions: garbaczpaula