>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
I feel y’alls pain.
Aor sept 5
As of today, 91%...16 days remaining
Meds passed sept 18

Nothing since then..
I called last week (with 21 days remaining) was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, security in progress. To be patient as still within 6mos.

Ppr come soon..the wait is killer
Y’all, i forgot to mention I submitted a web form on Jan 31..heard back feb 4 saying application was moving according to process and was within timeline. Every effort will be made to complete processing as soon as possible. And that my case was at CPC Ottawa.

That same day on feb 4..I got an ADR for a different police certificate. A country that wasn’t requested with original submission. I hadn’t been there for 6 mos in a row but had been there twice for 4 mos at a time. Luckily I had decided recently to just go ahead and order it in case (after reading someone’s else post on a different forum) so had it on hand and submitted within 5 mins of request. Next day additional documents on my profile went back to not applicable. Don’t know why I didn’t just submit it with web form..I’m just happy there was some movement on my file after so long.

Then fast forward a week, with 21d left I called..que original post

Reactions: nns14

hopefulcanada

Apr 15, 2019
I do not know about the employment since you did not share screen shot, but the POF is cleared. The Case Processing Agent only considered the amount in your savings account, as you mentioned and also shown on the screenshot, therefore, you must act fast. I would recommend prepare fresh statement of account and also letter showing your fixed deposits and write a letter of explanation about this and submit via Case Specific Enquiry (the link you can find from your AOR pdf file).
ok thanks will do the needful

Reactions: nns14

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
@andy108 any statistics on Ottawa CPC?

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hi Finem1,

same boat here too... AOR 29th September 2019, Medicals passed on 10th October and biometrics completed on the 11th October. Since then no update and the exact same status as yours.
Same AOR date criminality passed, everything else is ongoing... processing office Sydney Nova Scotia. Another 40 days left till the 6 month mark

Vivektal81

May 8, 2019
Same AOR date criminality passed, everything else is ongoing... processing office Sydney Nova Scotia. Another 40 days left till the 6 month mark
My time line is also same. My AOR dated 21 Sep. 2019 and medical pass and bio. request dated 15 Oct 2019. My VO office is Sydney NS.
As per my knowledge which is gathered from different sources that Sydney VO is very slow in process. As per myimmitracker data the average processing time is 170-180 days (without any ADR).

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I noticed that Sydney issues PR's mostly in the 1st and 4th week of each month.
Got a response from IRCC this morning:
  • The eligibilty verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification currently valid.
PNP-Outland
AOR: Sep 5th

Reactions: Vivektal81

MahtaAlijani

Nov 26, 2019
Hello All,
I received my GCMS note today and after that my status in my profile changed to Updated and then changed to submitted again. and in profile the status of "Review of additional documents" changed from "We are reviewing ... " to "Not applicable".

Do you think this update related to my GCMS note or it may sth else?

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hello All,
I received my GCMS note today and after that my status in my profile changed to Updated and then changed to submitted again. and in profile the status of "Review of additional documents" changed from "We are reviewing ... " to "Not applicable".

Do you think this update related to my GCMS note or it may sth else?
likely due to ADR change. i noticed similar after submitting both adrs

Reactions: MahtaAlijani

ahriLoL

Feb 7, 2020
My time line is also same. My AOR dated 21 Sep. 2019 and medical pass and bio. request dated 15 Oct 2019. My VO office is Sydney NS.
As per my knowledge which is gathered from different sources that Sydney VO is very slow in process. As per myimmitracker data the average processing time is 170-180 days (without any ADR).
I think so too, my application is also there

nasikan

May 16, 2017
I called CIC and found
Eligibility met
Criminality in process
Security not initiated

Office is CIO Sydney, I think this office is taking longer time to process files. :(

Reactions: ahriLoL

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Randomly logged in today
3pm EST and noticed GU "application/profile updated"
5:23pm EST PPR baby! (via email)
(I'm FSW-inland. I kid you not by 6pm I has already sent off package at Canada post..photos were taken few weeks back)

Timeline
ITA: Sept 4
AOR: Sept 5
MEP/IP2: Sept 19
ADR Schedule A- Sept 19
ADR Police cert- Feb 4
GU- Feb 20
PPR- Feb 20

This discussion board was soooo helpful!
Wishing you all the best man! Seriously...its like a weight lifted.

Reactions: quelash13