18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Greetings everyone, I just got a response from the Web form I filled. On Eligiblity I got this response "the responsible office has verified your eligibility. We may ask you for additional documents if required". Please does this mean that eligibility has been passed?

Dec 1, 2019
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hi everyone. AOR 30th September 2019. Medicals passed 10th October and biometrics completed 11th October. Since then, Eligiblity shows we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility and background check still shows your application is in progress we will let you know when we start your background check. Please is anyone else experiencing this? And should I be worried?
Hi Finem1,

same boat here too... AOR 29th September 2019, Medicals passed on 10th October and biometrics completed on the 11th October. Since then no update and the exact same status as yours.

Dec 1, 2019
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Greetings everyone, I just got a response from the Web form I filled. On Eligiblity I got this response "the responsible office has verified your eligibility. We may ask you for additional documents if required". Please does this mean that eligibility has been passed?
Hi Finem1,

can you please share the screenshot of the webform reply with us please?

Thanks.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
I feel y’alls pain.
Aor sept 5
As of today, 91%...16 days remaining
Meds passed sept 19
ADR schedule A sept 19

Nothing since then..
I called last week (with 21 days remaining) was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, security in progress. To be patient as still within 6mos.

Ppr come soon..the wait is killer

Last edited:

hopefulcanada

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys , need some help with respect to my application AOR 7 sept 2019, just recd my GCMS notes and I found out that I m under review for my employment , though no reason is stated , it just says review required ..and also under review for POF....according to me I had uploaded everything which was asked and was in order...

regarding POF I had shown fixed deposits and bank balance, they have only considered bank balance should I go ahead and submit additional documents or just wait for them to revert?I Can break the fixed deposits and show liquid balance in my account...should I do that ..

the comments are by case processing agent and my file is yet to be reviewed by officer and my visa office is New Delhi , file as transferred for work load re distribution..

your valuable inputs will be appreciated..

Last edited:

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I feel y’alls pain.
Aor sept 5
Meds passed sept 18

Nothing since then..
I called last week (with 21 days remaining) was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, security in progress. To be patient as still within 6mos.

Same here. Aor Sep 5 except my meds were passed Nov 18 so I'm expecting a longer wait. Actually I'm not sure if a late mep affects the wait... I'm guessing it does.

Reactions: Ctv92

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys , need some help with respect to my application AOR 7 sept 2019, just recd my GCMS notes and I found out that I m under review for my employment , though no reason is stated , it just says review required ..and also under review for POF....according to me I had uploaded everything which was asked and was in order...

regarding POF I had shown fixed deposits and bank balance, they have only considered bank balance should I go ahead and submit additional documents or just wait for them to revert?I Can break the fixed deposits and show liquid balance in my account...should I do that ..

the comments are by case processing agent and my file is yet to be reviewed by officer and my visa office is New Delhi , file as transferred for work load re distribution..

You must submit any document which you think would help ease their assessment process. They clearly mentioned in the comments about their line of thought.. so if you can , please do whatever best possible from your side.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
I feel y’alls pain.
Aor sept 5
Meds passed sept 18

Nothing since then..

Security can be marked pass within a day if you dont have long travel history. Your ppr should be On its way

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

I do not know about the employment since you did not share screen shot, but the POF is clear. The Case Processing Agent only considered the amount in your savings account, as you mentioned and also shown on the screenshot, therefore, you must act fast. I would recommend prepare fresh statement of account and also letter showing your fixed deposits and write a letter of explanation about this and submit via Case Specific Enquiry (the link you can find from your AOR pdf file).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ctv92