+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ottaj85

Dec 18, 2019
Hey guys,

Anyone who is an inland applicant, already completed landing and waiting for the PR card? What is the typical timeline?
I have already passed the current average processing time (14 days) and do not want to disturb CIC guys for a PR card.

thanks

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
-----------------------------Rainbow Bridge - Flagpoling for PR Landing - Best Experience--------------------------------------

Application Type - CEC Inland
AOR - 12th Sep 2019
PPR - 29th Jan 2019
COPR - 10th February 2020
Border Crossing - Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
Border Crossing Date - 12th Feb 2020
Border Crossing Time OUT to U.S.A - 7:00 AM
Border Crossing Time Return to Canada - 7:25 AM
Application Processing Tine - 8:00 AM
PR Landing Completed - 8:30 AM
Documents needed for PR Landing - Work Permit, COPR ( Both Copies), Passport and an official ID ( Driving License, Health Card etc for address verification)
Cost for Crossing - 1 Dollar ( You don't have to pay when you are returning )

Note - Rainbow Bridge office doesn't process Work Permit Extension, so kindly take note of that otherwise it will be a waste of time.

Hello Guys,

So I just did my PR Landing today from Niagara Falls ( Rainbow Bridge) and I would say it was the smoothest process that you could ever believe (At least my experience ). I reached Niagara falls on 11th Feb at 9 pm after my work, I had booked a cheap hotel just near the bridge ( named "Travelodge by Windham Niagara Falls" ) for 60 bucks. Actually that was the best option as I didn't had to struggle in the morning to travel from Toronto as we can never predict the weather. Streets in Niagara Falls Downtown were empty like hell so if you are staying there for the night make sure you carry some extra food to survive as all the restaurants are closed till 6 pm ( I had to eat some chips and fruit to survive that night lol ).l The next day that is on 12th Feb I reached the Crossing at around 6:45 AM and crossed the border to the USA. USA ( CBP ) officers were very cool and didn't take much time to verify all my details and handed me that refusal slip. I was out on my way back to Canada within 25 mins. Once I reached the Canadian side I had to wait until 8 AM as the administrative processing starts at that time. There were about 6-7 people after me waiting to get their documents processed. I was lucky enough to have myself first in the queue. After like 5 mins the CBSA officer called my name and I submitted all my documents. Within 20 mins the processing was done. I had to sign and then he congratulated me for Becoming PR. Also, he advised me that I should receive my PR Card within 60 calendar days. So this was the whole journey of my PR Landing.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask me here in this forum. I would love to help you guys. I hope my experience will help all of those who are planning to flagpole in the future. Wishing one and all the very best - Cheers !

Thanks,
Gavin Dsilva
Lovely post.. thanks for letting us know your experience. I am an inland applicant too and waiting for my COPR (passport submitted to Ottawa on 10 FEB). I just have few questions, do they have any limitation per day for flagpole? How many people per day they allow? and do they allow landing everyday? Please provide us some more details like that, if you are aware of.

vcharnetska

Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys,

Wanted to share my timeline!
CEC Inland applicant
AOR: Sep 24, 2019
Medical exam passed: Oct 18, 2019
---No updates---
Got a Web form response: Jan 24, 2020 criminality in process, security not started
GU (Application updated on CIC, NO email)
Called CIC on Feb 4: criminality - passed, eligibility - recommended pass, security - not started
PPR: Feb 8, 2020
Passport sent: Feb 8, 2020
Passport received: Feb 11, 2020
Application approved: Feb 14, 2020

Good luck guys!!!

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
Once the officer reviews your documents and photo specs, they will approve the application and issue CoPR as well as a one time TRV. At this point, your CIC application shall be updated to approved with the counterfoil and CoPR information available on the account page. Typically after that CoPR and counterfoil are printed and dispatched in a few days.
Okay..that helps.. thank u so much :)

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
Hey guys,

Wanted to share my timeline!
CEC Inland applicant
AOR: Sep 24, 2019
Medical exam passed: Oct 18, 2019
---No updates---
Got a Web form response: Jan 24, 2020 criminality in process, security not started
GU (Application updated on CIC, NO email)
Called CIC on Feb 4: criminality - passed, eligibility - recommended pass, security - not started
PPR: Feb 8, 2020
Passport sent: Feb 8, 2020
Passport received: Feb 11, 2020
Application approved: Feb 14, 2020

Good luck guys!!!
What was your primary and secondary Visa Office. I am still waiting for update on my application. Nearly same profile as Yours.

Timeline:

FSW Inland applicant with PNP from BC
AOR: Sep 26, 2019
Medical exam passed: Oct 17, 2019
No Update after that.
Called CIC and got GCMS on Feb 11: Criminality - passed, eligibility - recommended pass, security - not started

The status for criminality and security was same since October 17 as mentioned in GCMS .NO GU after that. Waiting for PPR.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Yes I did, i raised a web form and they confirmed it to me .
Sent last friday, they received wednesday, haven't posted my passport back to me yet, nor there is an update on my profile.
Hoping to get it all back by next week.
good. This is a long weekend here, so expect it to be done by end of next week.

vcharnetska

Jun 19, 2019
What was your primary and secondary Visa Office. I am still waiting for update on my application. Nearly same profile as Yours.

Timeline:

No Update after that.
Called CIC and got GCMS on Feb 11: Criminality - passed, eligibility - recommended pass, security - not started

The status for criminality and security was same since October 17 as mentioned in GCMS .NO GU after that. Waiting for PPR.
VO Edmonton & Ottawa

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
I’m

Timeline:

No Update after that.

im fsw Outland with the same timeline and status

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
good. This is a long weekend here, so expect it to be done by end of next week.
What do you mean by a long weekend? Is Monday off or was it Friday?

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have an unusual situation but was wondering if you have some insights

I am from Iran.

FSW Outland
AOR Sep 23
Med Passed Oct 07
Biometrics Passed Oct 15
No update until Jan 18 when I was asked to provide additional information (schedule A, travel history, cv/grad kit, military records)

And of course no update since I submitted the additional info.

Where in the process do you think I am? The timeline says only 47 days is left, though I am sure it's not really reliable.

Thanks.
Hi. I called IRCC and realized my Eligibility and Criminality are passed and they are processing the Security background check. Do you know how long does it usually take to get to PPR from this point?

Last edited:

MahtaAlijani

Nov 26, 2019
Hi. I called IRCC and realized my Eligibility and Criminality are passed and they are processing the Security background check. Do you know how long does it usually take to get to PRR from this point?
Hi
My nationality is also Iranian but I applied inland on 18 Sept and MEP 9th Oct after that NO UPDATE. in 3 days it'll be 5 months for me. But I know the process is a little bit slower for us compare to others. I believe!
But I hope it wont take that much time for you. finger crossed.

Reactions: Moslaris

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi
My nationality is also Iranian but I applied inland on 18 Sept and MEP 9th Oct after that NO UPDATE. in 3 days it'll be 5 months for me. But I know the process is a little bit slower for us compare to others. I believe!
Thanks, I hope the same for you. BTW, if you are in Canada, you can easily contact IRCC and get more details about the status of your application.

IGOR_BR

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi
I'm not sure if it has a relation with nationality... I'm Brazilian, applied inland on Sept 17 and MEP Oct 2... No updates since them...