08-10-2019
Passport Req..
06-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2020
LANDED..........
19-09-2020
Somebody up there likes me...

So I submitted my ADR documents (Schedule A and Family info PDF) and in less than 24 hours (I kid you not), I got a "Ghost Update" and the document status changed to " We are reviewing the documents you submitted". Feels good, fam.

STIX09

Nov 11, 2019
Just checked my application and noticed there was a ghost update. No idea what it was for as nothing changed.

AOR - 3 Sept.
Med - 16 Sept.
Bio -23 Sept.

Status still says we are processing your application same as before the update.

Probably just an admin update.

nimitgupta

Apr 4, 2019
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2019
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Med's Done....
04-10-2019
GOT THE PPR EMAIL

Email From- CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Email Content-
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

And more...
But Yes!!! I got the PPR email!!!

Nayanmoni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
Nomination.....
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
19-09-2019
Passport Req..
31-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2020
GOT THE PPR EMAIL

Email From- CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Email Content-
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

And more...
Congratulations :)

Go1010

Mar 13, 2017
hi.. is anyone having the same issue.
AOR- 3rd sep 2019
medical- 19th sep 2019
biometeric- 23 sep 2019
RPRF fee request- 10 oct 2019
no update after that is anyone facing the same issue.

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
GOT THE PPR EMAIL

Email Content-
1) Passports

2) Photographs

And more...
Congratulations dear! We tap into your blessing!

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
Somebody up there likes me...

So I submitted my ADR documents (Schedule A and Family info PDF) and in less than 24 hours (I kid you not), I got a "Ghost Update" and the document status changed to " We are reviewing the documents you submitted". Feels good, fam.
Hello,

My ADR update is also reading we are reviewing the additional documents you provided .... which changed to this on the 2nd of January that is, after 12 days of submitting form IMM5604 (Declaration from non accompanying parent for minors immigrating to Canada).... no update again since then....

Just checking and keeping fingers crossed!!!!

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
hi.. is anyone having the same issue.
AOR- 3rd sep 2019
medical- 19th sep 2019
biometeric- 23 sep 2019
RPRF fee request- 10 oct 2019
no update after that is anyone facing the same issue.
Yup pretty similar to my timeline, I wouldn't call it an "issue" though as we still have 2 more months on the timeline