+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Lucky you. Mine still says it's being reviewed. It means PPR is very close.
Congratulations in advance
God bless you, @Silversurfer1

I GOT MY PPR EMAIL EARLY MORNING.

Thank you all for all your support and encouragement. I'm quite happy with the processing time, and, if I may pat myself on the back most briefly, proud about the fact that I handled the whole process in such a methodical and detailed manner.

I will remain here on these threads until I leave, because it's only right that I stick around and help others the way I was helped.

Oh wow, I'm so excited :cool: and nervous:eek: at the same time!

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019

Thank you all for all your support and encouragement. I'm quite happy with the processing time, and, if I may pat myself on the back most briefly, proud about the fact that I handled the whole process in such a methodical and detailed manner.

I will remain here on these threads until I leave, because it's only right that I stick around and help others the way I was helped.

Please what was your timeline

anmol pathak

Sep 4, 2018
hi.. is anyone having the same issue.
AOR- 3rd sep 2019
medical- 19th sep 2019
biometeric- 23 sep 2019
RPRF fee request- 10 oct 2019
no update after that is anyone facing the same issue.
hey i am sailing in the same boat
AOR- 19th September
Medical- 1st October 2019
Biometric- 07th October
and since then there is no update and i am confused now that should i wait or call cic

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019

Congratulations!

Stay active as much as you can, because your experiences of not only till the time you leave but landing and post landing could be helpful for others..

:D It is time to talk to your manager about transferring you to your employer's office in Canada :D

Could you share approximately how many pages you had uploaded as part of supporting documents? I ended up uploading about 400 and that has me a little worried.

Sudeshna14

Aug 9, 2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
IELTS Request
19-07-2019

Congratulations @pumpkin_latte :):)

Last edited:

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai

Congratulations Bro! :)

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai

@pumpkin_latte Can you tell us what is your VO?

Ree23

Sep 9, 2019

congratulations! that was quick :)

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019

Congratulations !!! @pumpkin_latte and thanks for your support mate

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
hey i am sailing in the same boat
AOR- 19th September
Medical- 1st October 2019
Biometric- 07th October
and since then there is no update and i am confused now that should i wait or call cic
Hahaha I can't believe we both have dicto same timeline... In my opinion you should wait seeing as how Sept people are getting PPR ...

Reactions: anmol pathak

wangytim

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys:

i checked with IRCC yesterday that my eligibility and criminality have passed, and security check is being processed without any sign of prolongation. when do u think i can expect my PPR to come? Thanks!

AOR: Sep 20th
MEP: Oct 2rd
no updates since then

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi guys:

i checked with IRCC yesterday that my eligibility and criminality have passed, and security check is being processed without any sign of prolongation. when do u think i can expect my PPR to come? Thanks!

AOR: Sep 20th
MEP: Oct 2rd
no updates since then
How did you know about these status ?? Raising Webform ?? Or did you call them ?? I'm getting no where with Webform only generic replies ... :(

lohit3108

Jan 7, 2020
Members,

Got PPR.

What are the steps forward?

I was looking through the website and need to know
1. the fee to be deposited (if any - for IRCC and/or VFS)
2. Photo with specifications indicated (Already have)
3. Passport with copies (Already have)

Kindly give more clarity on 1st point

Reactions: Lena32

Silversurfer1

Jun 26, 2019
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......

Woooooah!! Congratualations man! I'm happy for you. You must be over excited.
I pray I get to have this feeling real soon

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Members,

Got PPR.

What are the steps forward?

I was looking through the website and need to know
1. the fee to be deposited (if any - for IRCC and/or VFS)
2. Photo with specifications indicated (Already have)
3. Passport with copies (Already have)

Kindly give more clarity on 1st point
They are referring to RPRF fees .. if you have paid them upfront no need to worry. If not you need to pay them before sending the passport for stamping.