+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Thanks for the response.

I think I may have an idea what the gap is; I think it's the definition of "10 years". I had started the timeline May 2009 (because I got the ITA around August 2019, and I thought ten years back would be Aug 2009). But maybe they want to start from 2009 Jan 01? That's all I got to go on because otherwise I have literally every day accounted for since 30-May-2009 to present day.

Happy new years guys. Cheers.

Silversurfer1

Jun 26, 2019
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Happy New Year all!
Please for those who had to fill out the schedule A form, how did you go about it? Did you print, scan and then send it as a PDF file or did you save it with Adobe reader and send it? When I saved it with Adobe Reader and tried opening it, it didnt open. Also, trying to validate the information I put it the form isn't working. It keeps telling me there are still gaps in it even though there aren't. It's very frustrating.
Help will be great right now.
Thanks

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
@Silversurfer1

I literally just finished the Schedule A form (IMM 5669[11-2018 E]) interactive Adobe PDF and validated it. The only error it threw up were red-colored boxes for "Signature" and "Date". I purposely left these blank so that I can recheck the document tomorrow morning at the office and then upload them along with a scanned copy of a physically signed family history form.

For the Schedule A, I made damn sure to have a "flow" of dates and started from present date and went down in reverse chronological order till Jan 2009 to ensure coverage of 10 years. I have also saved, closed and reopened the file multiple times, I had no issues.

e.g [yyyy-mm]. 2012-07 to 2012-09- Unemployed
2012-02 to 2012-07- Studying at Harvard
2011-12 to 2012-02 - Jay- Z's butler

Edit:Oh, and if they hit again, with an ADR for Schedule A, I'm just gonna throw my hands up and say "My bacon's smoked" (TM)

Last edited:

Silversurfer1

Jun 26, 2019
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
@Silversurfer1

I literally just finished the Schedule A form (IMM 5669[11-2018 E]) interactive Adobe PDF and validated it. The only error it threw up were red-colored boxes for "Signature" and "Date". I purposely left these blank so that I can recheck the document tomorrow morning at the office and then upload them along with a scanned copy of a physically signed family history form.

For the Schedule A, I made damn sure to have a "flow" of dates and started from present date and went down in reverse chronological order till Jan 2009 to ensure coverage of 10 years. I have also saved, closed and reopened the file multiple times, I had no issues.

e.g [yyyy-mm]. 2012-07 to 2012-09- Unemployed
2012-02 to 2012-07- Studying at Harvard
2011-12 to 2012-02 - Jay- Z's butler

Edit:Oh, and if they hit again, with an ADR for Schedule A, I'm just gonna throw my hands up and say "My bacon's smoked" (TM)
I did the same thing. There are no gaps this time around and I filled out the information in descending chronological order as well.
When I hit the validate button, it still tells me there are gaps and points me to boxes with the right information. I'm just tired.

I.e, I visited a country in the past decade for more than a month. Is it necessary to add the address I stayed in under past addresses or it isn't necessary because I didnt live there/it wasn't a permanent address at the time. It was a holiday.
I'm quite tired right now as well

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I don't want to risk commenting on that because I don't know for sure, but I had a similar scenario abroad and I just added the address anyway because I stayed there for a few weeks. At no point do I ever want to them to hit me with an ADR asking me to justify that. It's a little extra information, but if I leave that out, there's a gaping hole and the Schedule A is going to complain anyway.

I totally get you. I took the whole day to do and was praying that the system would just behave.

Try doing this on another laptop/system, another copy of the PDF freshly downloaded. Maybe ensure you have the latest copy of Adobe Reader installed. Nothing else I can think of bro, sorry.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Happy new year everyone.
So my AOR is September 6th, medical passed September 20th and bio done on sep 30, after that no update whatsoever, background check has the same message “application under process” and my eligibility is also still under review, think about submitting a webform for some info on where the application is at this stage, or should I order GSMS notes? I am thinking about waiting till the end of the month before doing both, if I don’t get a update on the application, any thoughts? Anyone else in the same boat!
Hope for the best.

Reactions: Dilshant88

Dilshant88

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Similar to Member MQ12 above

FSW Outland

AOR : Sep 8th
Medicals passed: Sep 24th
Biometrics completed: Sep 30th

No updates afterwards... :(

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
I don't want to risk commenting on that because I don't know for sure, but I had a similar scenario abroad and I just added the address anyway because I stayed there for a few weeks. At no point do I ever want to them to hit me with an ADR asking me to justify that. It's a little extra information, but if I leave that out, there's a gaping hole and the Schedule A is going to complain anyway.

I totally get you. I took the whole day to do and was praying that the system would just behave.

Try doing this on another laptop/system, another copy of the PDF freshly downloaded. Maybe ensure you have the latest copy of Adobe Reader installed. Nothing else I can think of bro, sorry.
Thanks for the details you shared. It helps in case Someone else gets this document to fill out too.
All the best

CBA321

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 August , 2015
AOR Received.
30 Sept , 2015
File Transfer...
SA 20 October 2015. IP 23 October AOR2 27 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11 July 2015
Raised Webform and got this reply, please advise. No progress after the biometrics submitted and medicals passed.

Good day xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your job title and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Since it was received on September 23, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
abc

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Similar to Member MQ12 above

FSW Outland

AOR : Sep 8th
Medicals passed: Sep 24th
Biometrics completed: Sep 30th

No updates afterwards... :(
Why you sad? This is a happy time! You’ve got ITA now you have a happy wait until you move. Enjoy it

Reactions: Dilshant88

ottaj85

Dec 18, 2019
Hi All,

Sep 10 AOR
Med Passed Oct 04
CEC Inland
Received below response on the web form query for status from IRCC -

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
      • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
@legalfalcon or any other senior in the group, I am not really sure of the line "The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied".
Looks like this mean eligibility is passed and criminality is in progress. But I still am finding the overall message cryptic.

Based on your experiences, any suggestions. Does criminality start after eligibility is reviewed?

Please advise.
Happy new year all.
Any thoughts on this?

ruchirjoshi

Jul 26, 2016
Hi All,

I had received AOR on 9th September (2019) - FSW outland.
Medical passed date - 24th Sep 2019

My wife is a secondary applicant and has received a biometric collection letter on 21st Dec. However, there is no such letter received for me. I have already written to CIC via webform and twitter but no response yet. Could someone advise here whether its a usual thing now a days. As per my married friends who are already in Canada, they had received biometric request at the same time for both husband and wife.

Your response will be very helpful.

Regards
Ruchir

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
'Sup folks?

So I submitted my Schedule A and my signed, scanned Family Info onto my profile.

Luckily Schedule A form successfully validated with no hiccups.

For anyone who is doing any ADR, please note that after you upload the documents, it's not the end of the matter! You have to click the "Next" button and then have to do a digital signature and then hit "Transmit". Only THEN, you'll get a page saying that the application/profile was successfully submitted. Log out and log back in and you'll see that your aaplication status has changed from "Your action is pending" back to "Submitted".

So, again, it's not enough to simply upload the documents and think IRCC has it!!

Reactions: nns14

Ree23

Sep 9, 2019
Happy new year everyone.
So my AOR is September 6th, medical passed September 20th and bio done on sep 30, after that no update whatsoever, background check has the same message “application under process” and my eligibility is also still under review, think about submitting a webform for some info on where the application is at this stage, or should I order GSMS notes? I am thinking about waiting till the end of the month before doing both, if I don’t get a update on the application, any thoughts? Anyone else in the same boat!
Hope for the best.
Happy New Year! I'm in a similar boat. AOR 2nd Sep FSW Outland. Medicals passed 17th September. Biometrics done on 20th. BG status changed from "we are processing your bg check" to "your application is in progress" the same day. No updates after that. I too am planning to wait it out before raising a webform or ordering GCMS notes. However saw on Immi Tracker one person with the same AOR date got his PPR yesterday. And a few others in September have also got theirs too. Fingers crossed

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Happy New Year! I'm in a similar boat. AOR 2nd Sep FSW Outland. Medicals passed 17th September. Biometrics done on 20th. BG status changed from "we are processing your bg check" to "your application is in progress" the same day. No updates after that. I too am planning to wait it out before raising a webform or ordering GCMS notes. However saw on Immi Tracker one person with the same AOR date got his PPR yesterday. And a few others in September have also got theirs too. Fingers crossed
Wait it out. I’m on a similar timeline. Might not be fat now