+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Yes for sure, you have to fill travel history. And yes, you have to add all related docs to a single PDF. It is quite easy with ilovepdf.com
I wish you all the best.
Yeah I guess I was far too focused to remember that afterwards! But am sure I did, application would be incomplete without it. Anyways now I am contemplating if I should upload another doc or wait for them to respond, I mean all the “necessary” documents are there I just left out one that OINP was quite adamant on, but perhaps that’s different.

Reactions: Mikebuddy

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
How does one raise webform, it asks for VO, I have no clue which VO my application is at, so should I direct it to VO nearest to me?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
How does one raise webform, it asks for VO, I have no clue which VO my application is at, so should I direct it to VO nearest to me?
Check AOR pdf you must have received. There is link to CSE. when you click this link, you won't be asked the details of vo

Reactions: MQ12

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Check AOR pdf you must have received. There is link to CSE. when you click this link, you won't be asked the details of vo
Thanks Mate! sent them a letter explaining everything along with all documents, realized they had not asked for my nomination certificate so added that too! but it mentions that if the application is under normal processing time period then no reply will be sent from their end, how will i know if the documents have been attached and or my application has been updated?

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
I just submitted the application. On the homepage, I see "
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
I am an Indian Citizen, so I thought we need biometrics. What do you all see here? or does it get updated when the application will reach this stage.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I just submitted the application. On the homepage, I see "
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
I am an Indian Citizen, so I thought we need biometrics. What do you all see here? or does it get updated when the application will reach this stage.
They will request for it in about 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: prusa