+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by legalfalcon, Aug 31, 2019.

1. legalfalcon likes this.
  2. Plz add me to whatsapp group of aor sep
    Had a rejected application in may 2019. Submitted again yesterday.

3. Invited!

4. @legalfalcon Please add me to the WhatsApp group. Have received the ITA and will be submitting the profile by end of this week.

5. Add me as well please, received my AoR yesterday! :)

6. Hi legalfalcon
    AOR 1st September, my husband is primary applicant in our application. he has experience of 6 years from different companies, among them there is one company, he worked there for 7 months, they are not ready to provide reference letter with job duties.. counting his whole experience he easily qualifies the eligibility for FSWO .. m just curious if this 7 months will cause a problem..
    Thanks in advance

7. medicals are valid for 1 year, which will be over in Nov 2019 for me.

8. IF the primary applicant has over 6 years of work experience, then you can leave out the work ex for which you do not have work experience documents. To do that simply exclude it from entering it in the work history and mention it in your personal history.

Tingu1204 likes this.
  9. Hi all, for the job reference letter, just wondering if IRCC accepts digital original copy with electronic signature on it.. or I have to print it out and then scan it into PDF?... or both options are not acceptable and I have to ask for a hard copy with signature by hand?

10. Hi could you also invite me to the message group?

11. Please add me +14319966484

12. AOR 9th of September, please add me

Thanks