+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kapoor11

Apr 16, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I just got my PPR!

Here's my timeline:
AOR- Sept 20 CEC Inland
ADR- Oct 15 (Original IELTS test results)
MEP- Oct 16
GU- Nov 29 (ADR status changed from We are reviewing the additional documents you provided to Not Applicable)
PPR- Dec 4

Good luck to everyone else..just hang in there and have faith! :)

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I just got my PPR!

Here's my timeline:
AOR- Sept 20 CEC Inland
MEP- Oct 16
GU- Nov 29 (ADR status changed from We are reviewing the additional documents you provided to Not Applicable)
PPR- Dec 4

Congrats!! I have the same timeline. Except my medical was on the 15. I hope mine is near too

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I just got my PPR!

Here's my timeline:
AOR- Sept 20 CEC Inland
MEP- Oct 16
PPR- Dec 4

My AOR is SEP 15, CEC Inland.. Still waiting :(

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi All,

CEC EE
AOR Sep 9th, 2019
MEP Oct 5th, 2019
Current Status IP2
Today my CIC account reflects 'Application/Profile Updated' however there weren't any changes and I believe it is ghost update. Is this something positive signal?

Thank you and good luck everyone!
Could anyone kindly clarify if the status "Application/Profile Updated" stays until you see it or goes back to "Submitted" after certain time.. I was wondering if I missed any GU.. Lol...

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Just got my PPR.
AOR was September 4th, so exactly 3 month (CEC Inland).
I will send in the copies (as I am from eTA country I don't have to send in my actual passport), hoping to get the COPR before my Xmas vacation and then I plan to activate it at Vancouver Airport on my way back.
Is that fine? COPR should be valid for longer than a month I assume?
OMG Congratulations

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I just got my PPR!

Here's my timeline:
AOR- Sept 20 CEC Inland
MEP- Oct 16
PPR- Dec 4

Congratulations

Reactions: kapoor11

joonbol19

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I just got PPR today and I did not get any Biometric request. However effective yesterday, we need to give our fingerprints and photos (biometrics) if we are apply within Canada. Please see below from CIC website.

As of December 3, 2019, you need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) if you’re applying within Canada as a

• foreign worker (including extending your work permit)
  • international student (including extending your study permit)
  • visa-required visitor (including extending your stay)
  • permanent resident
You can give your biometrics at a designated Service Canada location. Make sure you follow all the steps to give your biometrics, including paying the biometrics fee, when you apply. Find out if you need to give biometrics.

Does this applicable to the people who will apply going forward or do I also need to give my finger prints and photo?

Thank you,

Reactions: ravi.shankar

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I just got PPR today and I did not get any Biometric request. However effective yesterday, we need to give our fingerprints and photos (biometrics) if we are apply within Canada. Please see below from CIC website.

As of December 3, 2019, you need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) if you’re applying within Canada as a

• foreign worker (including extending your work permit)
  • international student (including extending your study permit)
  • visa-required visitor (including extending your stay)
  • permanent resident
You can give your biometrics at a designated Service Canada location. Make sure you follow all the steps to give your biometrics, including paying the biometrics fee, when you apply. Find out if you need to give biometrics.

Does this applicable to the people who will apply going forward or do I also need to give my finger prints and photo?

Thank you,
I'm exempted cos I gave it when I was coming to Canada in 2015 and its valid for 10 years. So mine expires in 2025
Congratulations on your PPR. What's your AOR?

joonbol19

Jan 20, 2016
Could anyone kindly clarify if the status "Application/Profile Updated" stays until you see it or goes back to "Submitted" after certain time.. I was wondering if I missed any GU.. Lol...
From what I understand, it only shows up to few hours and disappear.
So please login to your CIC account and check frequently.

Thank you,
Jason