Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Reactions: nns14

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
AOR 13th Sep
Med & BIL 26th Sep
Application is still in Ottawa
The agent told me that eligibility and background check are both in progress at the same time, not step by step as before. But my fingerprint is noted poor quality, I wonder whether I need to provide it again despite not notification so far.

Last edited:

Vivektal81

May 8, 2019
ITA: August 20th
AOR: September 24th
MEP: October 21st
Email update: October 22nd
Ghost update: October 30th
Estimated remaining time shows: 17weeks
Fingers crossed
I also have same timeline. My application showing "we a processing your app. Send the mess if need more information" . from starting .no update
AOR 13th Sep
Med & BIL 26th Sep
The agent told me that eligibility and background check are both in progress at the same time, not step by step as before. But my fingerprint is noted poor quality, I wonder whether I need to provide it again despite not notification so far.
Don't worry. if cic need they will send you a message.
Hi All,

CEC EE
AOR Sep 9th, 2019
MEP Oct 5th, 2019
Current Status IP2
Today my CIC account reflects 'Application/Profile Updated' however there weren't any changes and I believe it is ghost update. Is this something positive signal?

Thank you and good luck everyone!
That is great.CEC need less time.check your mail regularly inbox and spam folder.

Prat007

Nov 6, 2019
AOR: 7th September
MEP: 23rd Sep
Biometric Completed: 27th Sep

Eligibility:
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • September 23, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Additional Docs:
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview:
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any idea as to how to connect to IRCC from Out of Canada to get a clearer understanding of my Status?

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi All,
My AOR is 2nd Sept
Medical passed- 28th Sept
Biometrics- 09th Oct
Estimated accept 2nd march (6 months) guess thats what it says for all of us?

Would be happy to be added to the group +45 60798590

Immi124

Aug 24, 2019

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
What is your timeline?

Hi
What is your timeline?

Hi @legalfalcon

In my bank certificate, there was no mentioning of the average balance for the last 6 months as per their policy so I have given my last 7 months bank statements. Now, my cause of worry is that in my LOE, I haven't explained this thing about my given bank statement as an alternative to the missing average balance portion of my bank statement. Is it a problem? Should I raise a CSE & explain it now or it is not required? What is your advice on this? thank you so much :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi

Hi @legalfalcon

In my bank certificate, there was no mentioning of the average balance for the last 6 months as per their policy so I have given my last 7 months bank statements. Now, my cause of worry is that in my LOE, I haven't explained this thing about my given bank statement as an alternative to the missing average balance portion of my bank statement. Is it a problem? Should I raise a CSE & explain it now or it is not required? What is your advice on this? thank you so much :)
If your bank letter does not provide 6 months avg balance, you can provide the last 6 months statements, which you have done and also submitted a LOE. This is sufficient.

How will an explanation of a LoE help? Not required.

STIX09

Nov 11, 2019
Hi.
Just on the ghost updates.

My AOR is 3 Sept.
Med passed 16th Sept.
Biometrics 23 Sept.

My question is do they always send an email for the first ghost update as mentioned at the beginning of the monthly forums?

If so is there a timeline on this?

I dont remember seeing an email regarding the update, by background check indicates being processed but this could also be false IP2 if i am not mistaken.

I am an outland applicant

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
Called cic today.

I had called them on Nov 14 too. They are still saying the same thing. Background check in progress.

Aor- Sep 5
Medical- September 26
Background- we are processing your application.We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Eligibility and criminality in progress.
VO- CPC Edmonton

STIX09

Nov 11, 2019
Called cic today.

I had called them on Nov 14 too. They are still saying the same thing. Background check in progress.

Aor- Sep 5
Medical- September 26
Background- we are processing your application.We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Eligibility and criminality in progress.
VO- CPC Edmonton
Mine says we are processing your background check. But again i didnt receive an email that they started it. I aint gunna bother calling them as its not recommended but based on others experiences am i still waiting for this email?

N246

Nov 18, 2019
Mine says we are processing your background check. But again i didnt receive an email that they started it. I aint gunna bother calling them as its not recommended but based on others experiences am i still waiting for this email?
Why isn't it recommended??