Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Hi everyone! Did IRCC stopped processing outland applications? Did any of outland applicants receive any updates in CIC profile?

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone! Did IRCC stopped processing outland applications? Did any of outland applicants receive any updates in CIC profile?
I have received an update with medicals extension (?) last week (on Feb 9th) and a ghost update yesterday evening - although it might as well have been a system glitch.
It feels like they've started looking back into the queue, but I am not sure if they are really going to process outland applications at any reasonable pace anytime soon.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I have received an update with medicals extension (?) last week (on Feb 9th) and a ghost update yesterday evening - although it might as well have been a system glitch.
It feels like they've started looking back into the queue, but I am not sure if they are really going to process outland applications at any reasonable pace anytime soon.
Ok so here is what I know so far. tharu haven’t been doing it for FSW application because they thought the need of the hour was to fill the labour market with your service professionals like truck drivers and healthcare workers.
Which is why those people kept getting PR while we didn’t.

Now things are different, for one, most countries that have the vaccine, have skilled professionals within the economic class. Canada cannot afford to invite more workers and keep the virus at bay.
Secondly, The slow down in economy has had its effect, provinces that didn’t offer PNP, now do, multiple draws. All because there is no money flowing in that comes from FSW applicants.

That is the reason I believe the Canadian government has come up with quarantine at hotels and mandatory 14 day isolation/quarantine along with multiple COVID-19 tests. If you read carefully, people with special skills, i.e drivers and all can skip this, so why have this system? This is for the people who can afford it and are from FSW pools.

If you go on the IRCC webpage, there is a section that tells you if you are eligible to travel to Canada, it clearly states that if you are a PR holder that has no symptoms of COVID and are coming in for work that IS NOT part of the emergency services or transport, You still can enter Canada.

So I think, yes they weren’t doing it till now but they will start processing applications soon. The Canadian economy depends on it, and the signals say so.

But as I said this is my opinion, others might have more info or insight in this.

Reactions: vsfedotov

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
wow from Jan 2020 and seen September 2019 not finished so don't know how long it will take
It is absolutely random, as far as I'm concerned. However, they tend to finalize 2020 applications at a higher rate now. There have been approvals for summer/fall 2020 applicants.
Applicants from 2019 are in a low-priority backlog.
Hopefully, Jan 2020 would be somewhat prioritized by IRCC, so best of luck!

pnp051

Feb 27, 2021
It is absolutely random, as far as I'm concerned. However, they tend to finalize 2020 applications at a higher rate now. There have been approvals for summer/fall 2020 applicants.
Applicants from 2019 are in a low-priority backlog.
Hopefully, Jan 2020 would be somewhat prioritized by IRCC, so best of luck!

thanks for some +ve but look I don't want them to cut corners but 2019 has to done first then 2020
every application has to done first come first finish. I know some time checking with Outland take time but still outland application as well has to done 2019 first...!!

wish for the best !!!

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dead silence but we remain hopeful. I want to believe there would be some movement in summer
Summer... That's too far and too unfair, seeing other FSW-O (!) folks with later, much later AOR dates approved and moving to Canada.
But you're right, all that's left is to remain hopeful.

My medicals got extended till October 2021, maybe it's a hint for the timeframe they will issue PPR within.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi guys. just wanna ask if you if this client application status tool from CIC works for you? because I tried to input my UCI & Application Number but it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. ". Here's the link.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Thanks!
Same here!
The only interface that ever worked for me is the mycic account. Application status tool has been always giving this "we are not able to identify you" message, which was creepy at first.

But as long as your mycic account, webform responses and phone calls to IRCC all confirm you're application is active, there is nothing to worry about. Just wait, wait, wait, wait. Probably not forever...