+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
I wish to be so, but reality dictates different outcomes for a few months. Try to find a hobby, maybe start learning something, construct Lego, start jogging, painting, DJ’ing. In other words, something that will let your brain and attention occupied.
Thanks so much. I am hoping all of us get good news about our pr in the next weeks.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
When do you think we receive something from them? It is almost 2 years, and nothing is working including email or call. Honestly, I am not sure about you but I am getting to have mental health problem. Covis is one side and this pr is on the other. Do you think we get sth by the next few months?
i just received my Work permit extension yesterday, so , maybe it will bump up my file a bit in their system. So far, i could stay in Canada till Feb of 2022)))))

Reactions: Avleen sahota

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I wish to be so, but reality dictates different outcomes for a few months. Try to find a hobby, maybe start learning something, construct Lego, start jogging, painting, DJ’ing. In other words, something that will let your brain and attention occupied.
I absolutely agree with this piece of advice. Since the covid-induced immigration hell began for my family a year ago (I am also going through a nerve-wrecking H1B process in the US) stuff like jogging/fitness, diet, cooking, reading, etc., has somewhat helped me. Also, I would seriously consider mental health help. I am not sure how is it in your location, but in the US some insurance companies offer no-cost telehealth services on employer-sponsored plans, provided you pay monthly premiums. This covers mental health, as you don't have to be physically present for a session. Might an option to dig into.

But we will get there, for sure.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Got a ghost update today, medicals status changed to: "February 9, 2021 You passed the medical exam".
So does it mean medicals extension?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Ok so I have been checking my profile on a regular basis, here is something new, the time bar has gone. It has been like like this for a few days, earlier I had a little message too stating that it was taking longer then usual, but that too has gone. The medical is still pass but no extension.
Is this a sign that it’s finally being looked into. Maybe some movement there. Or maybe I am just reading far too much into it. Anyone else?
Last notes suggested all passed and copr ready in April. (Lucky me) haven’t heard from them after that, apart from a cryptic email stating we will let you know.
Should I perhaps reorder notes?
Bit confused and anxious.
Thoughts, anybody.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ok so I have been checking my profile on a regular basis, here is something new, the time bar has gone. It has been like like this for a few days, earlier I had a little message too stating that it was taking longer then usual, but that too has gone. The medical is still pass but no extension.
Is this a sign that it’s finally being looked into. Maybe some movement there. Or maybe I am just reading far too much into it. Anyone else?
Last notes suggested all passed and copr ready in April. (Lucky me) haven’t heard from them after that, apart from a cryptic email stating we will let you know.
Should I perhaps reorder notes?
Bit confused and anxious.
Thoughts, anybody.
Hey there. My progress bar kept disappearing and reappearing since early Jan and many people are experiencing the same. I don't think it has to do anything with your application, looks like they're updating their website - you can notice that the home/login page design looks slightly different now, etc.
That being said, it feels like they're resuming their work on at least some of the applications.

I have received a number of ghost updates in 2021 regarding my medicals, from "you don't need" to "we are reviewing" to "passed" just yesterday. The IRCC homepage also mentions that they're clearing the medicals backlog, I think it includes expired medicals/extension/remedicals.

So, look out for ghost updates and keep sending them those webforms! Hope we will get our golden emails soon!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I am seriously considering withdrawing my application. There's no indication of Canada removing travel restriction on economic category this year. I don't have the energy and mental strength to hopelessly wait for another year.

Now with further strict restrictions (hotel and whatnot) and clearly saying they will only process applications that meet travel restrictions, Canada has explicitly made clear our emigration to Canada isn't an essential travel at the moment.

Our family can NO longer make long term decisions because of the ongoing PR application implications IF it is suddenly approved. These decisions include investing in businesses, new house/land, having children, etc... WHY SHOULD I SACRIFICE ALL OF THAT FOR SOMEONE WHO THREAT US THIRD CLASS? Hell with them. I'll start the procedure with my LVO on Monday. It is better not to waste another year with them.

• Sad
Reactions: vsfedotov

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I received letter for the payment of PR fees this morning. Does that mean that they finished treatment of my application?

AOR: 14 Sept

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Can you please tell how long it took for work visa extension?
Thanks
I applied in mid December. However they send me auto-generated email with letter that stated that I can stay and work until April. So, if you are in need for extension, I would wait until 1 month, and apply. I was wondering until the end that I will receive ppr before I will need extension, but whatever.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I am seriously considering withdrawing my application. There's no indication of Canada removing travel restriction on economic category this year. I don't have the energy and mental strength to hopelessly wait for another year.

Now with further strict restrictions (hotel and whatnot) and clearly saying they will only process applications that meet travel restrictions, Canada has explicitly made clear our emigration to Canada isn't an essential travel at the moment.

Our family can NO longer make long term decisions because of the ongoing PR application implications IF it is suddenly approved. These decisions include investing in businesses, new house/land, having children, etc... WHY SHOULD I SACRIFICE ALL OF THAT FOR SOMEONE WHO THREAT US THIRD CLASS? Hell with them. I'll start the procedure with my LVO on Monday. It is better not to waste another year with them.
I feel your pain. Really crazy. My fiancé has moved on cos somehow he got tired of waiting. They just abandon 2019 application not caring how it will affect the applicants.

• Sad
Reactions: nns14

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
c

I'd say a few things here.

I think all your concerns are absolutely valid. But the good thing, you don't have to withdraw your application. You've already spent time and money on that. Let the application run its course, and, when it's approved, you can decide weather you can go to Canada.
Looks like you're still in your home country - so, start investing, create a business, keep living your life. You will generally have around a year from the moment when a PR visa is posted in your passport to "land" in Canada - and around 2 more years with a PR card hand at hand to decide if you want to move permanently.

If you decide you shouldn't go, that's fine. You don't have to. But at least sometime in the future you will have a chance to relocate to a Western democracy, a 1st world nation, you name it. Millions don't have this chance, and you're still going to have it.
So please, don't withdraw. It didn't work out the way you'd expect it to work out, but it will, one way or another! Don't give up!

Reactions: nns14