+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Oh, you’ll get it don’t
Hi all, I am wondering if somewhere in the application we indicated the type of express entry we have applied? For example CEC or PNP or SW? It is a while since 2019 when we submitted application and I am trying to see whether or where we inserted such info in the system?

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Yes, Ottawa! That's too bad - I would keep bombarding them with web forms, requests and calls until they start working on your case.
I'm afraid they're delaying the majority of outland cases indefinitely now, unless you're not in the US.
However, I am in the US, ready to cross the border at any moment, everything (sort of) passed, and still waiting...
Man, I'm living in Ontario for 6 years now, and my AOR was in October 2019, guess what? I'm still waiting for my ppr. Seems like there's no difference for them of were you inland or not. It's all looks for me as a joke, since I'm legally working and paying taxes here as well, I was also forced to pay for work permit extension for me and my wife so we can legally stay here. Meanwhile we couldn't leave the country as well, because borders are closed. Just an infinite loop for me.

Reactions: Parisuzy

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Man, I'm living in Ontario for 6 years now, and my AOR was in October 2019, guess what? I'm still waiting for my ppr. Seems like there's no difference for them of were you inland or not. It's all looks for me as a joke, since I'm legally working and paying taxes here as well, I was also forced to pay for work permit extension for me and my wife so we can legally stay here. Meanwhile we couldn't leave the country as well, because borders are closed. Just an infinite loop for me.
This is definitely nuts! What prevents them from processing the inland applicants faster? Especially since they're put the outland applications on hold and have more resources to handle the inland folks who don't even have to travel. Just issue the CoPR, no big deal!
Looks like they're simply gathering more money - for work permits, etc., - simply because they can take advantage of immigrants.
It is surprisingly not too different from the US immigration authorities who take your money and then do nothing, occasionally threatening you with deportation.

Good luck!

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
My situation is very similar to you. Not sure why they process 2020 when they have backlog of inland 2019. Really, cannot we do anything? We just need to watch days and nights and emails? I am in other province, if you are in Ottawa, do you know if they work?

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just had a GU, probably 6th since everything is "passed". Did anyone get a GU today? I'm curious if it's just a system glitch?

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
My situation is very similar to you. Not sure why they process 2020 when they have backlog of inland 2019. Really, cannot we do anything? We just need to watch days and nights and emails? I am in other province, if you are in Ottawa, do you know if they work?
I live in Toronto, but when i was living in Niagara, i used to work right beside IRCC office, just one wall between us. And since March 2020 i never saw them in. I left that palce in July so i could say that MAY to July they wasn't working AT ALL

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I live in Toronto, but when i was living in Niagara, i used to work right beside IRCC office, just one wall between us. And since March 2020 i never saw them in. I left that palce in July so i could say that MAY to July they wasn't working AT ALL
Technically, they can be working from home. With the majority of IRCC applications being submitted online, it makes no sense for them to use COVID-19 as an excuse. Lots of organization moved to remove environment last March, the only difference between them and IRCC is that IRCC folks chose not to work.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
When do you think we receive something from them? It is almost 2 years, and nothing is working including email or call. Honestly, I am not sure about you but I am getting to have mental health problem. Covis is one side and this pr is on the other. Do you think we get sth by the next few months?

Last edited:

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
When do you think we receive something from them? It is almost 2 years, and nothing is working including email or call. Honestly, I am not sure about you but I am getting to have mental health problem. Covis is one side and this pr is on the other. Do you think we get sth by the next few months?
I wish to be so, but reality dictates different outcomes for a few months. Try to find a hobby, maybe start learning something, construct Lego, start jogging, painting, DJ’ing. In other words, something that will let your brain and attention occupied.