Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Well, if you say so, but interestingly I got 2 emails from CIC yesterday, the whole “it’s taking us longer than usual” email. Not one but 2! Why is that? Haven’t gotten any since before March. It was only in July I got to know through notes that my application was approved by officer in April. Could it be coz someone opened my file, or just random system email.

There were a few system glitches and many applicants a few days ago receive multiple ghost updates and then this email.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There were a few system glitches and many applicants a few days ago receive multiple ghost updates and then this email.
So does this mean that the recent ghost updates are system glitches and not signs of the actual application progress?
I had a total of 4 over the fall, starting from the medicals expiry in late Sep, two in October and one in November. After raising the webform in late October I have got the following response:
· The Eligibility has been deemed as Passed.

· The background verifications are currently valid.

As of August, the criminality was valid, while security was in progress.
Does it indicate that the application has been finalized and I should expect PPR soon, or it means nothing at all?

Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So does this mean that the recent ghost updates are system glitches and not signs of the actual application progress?
I had a total of 4 over the fall, starting from the medicals expiry in late Sep, two in October and one in November. After raising the webform in late October I have got the following response:
· The Eligibility has been deemed as Passed.

· The background verifications are currently valid.

As of August, the criminality was valid, while security was in progress.
Does it indicate that the application has been finalized and I should expect PPR soon, or it means nothing at all?

Thank you!

Only the recent GUs were due to a system glitch, not the previous ones. Recently some applicants received 4-6 GUs in a span of 2-3 days.

The webforms are ambiguous. However, it seems that your eligibility is passed or recommended passed.

“valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

To read more on webform responses see https://bit.ly/39uoBZj

Reactions: vsfedotov

Searchy

Sep 19, 2020
@legalfalcon Good morning, AOR 22 September 2019.
No clue of what is happening with the application. last and only notes showed that eligibility recommended pass but seems stuck in BG processing, due to not providing PCC from saudi arabia despite is a non requirement as per the policy as I am not resident there anymore but still the analyst ask for review which is understood and maybe seeking approval for this matter. my medical has been expired based on the two dates (first the date that is passed in October 2019 and second date which was mentioned in the notes as per the officer VU until 23 sept 2020). I had two ghost updates after I start getting frustrated and checking the application every single day. one ghost update was on 21 sep 2020 when the medical status changed from passed to we don't need, then after 55 days another ghost update with no change in the application status. Also, I am unable to see the hyperlink of web form on my application anymore which I inquired about it with IRCC call center and offer to send me a link for it. However, they didn't and it is not an issue because I used the link in the AOR confirmation letter to send a specific query about my case last week and I have no clue when they could reply and what would be the outcome. During the call I ask the agent do I have to wait for another year in this process (CEC inland PR application), she said hopefully you will get something before the end of this year but no confirmation of that. When I am checking forums I can see that applicants get informed about the status of their applications, what have been have started or finished or not, but never received this kind of information during the whole process and my three calls..
I know that you do not have an answer for me but it is so confusing and I do not know what to do especially I am very close now from the expiry of my work permit and if nothing happens before the end of this year then I need to start the process at least 100 days before for the second time. Adding to the above, one of my dependents (my daughter's passport is going to expire in mid of may 21 while the current permit will be expired in mid of april 21, how the validity of passport can affect the renewal of permit or issuing PR. Do I have to renew it before applying for permit renewal or hopefully when I get the PR approval if the passport validity less than six months, is there any rule about the passport validity if I am inland. Thank you a lot in advance and accept my apology for the long message.
@legalfalcon Thank you in advance if you can look at my query

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
@legalfalcon and all,

Please I got PPR when my daughter's passport just had 4months plus validity. Unfortunately, we couldn't get her passport renewed due to the lack of Passport booklets and consequently, I had to submit our travel docs with hers so I don't miss the submission deadline of 15days. Now, passport booklets are available and her passport is likely to be out tentatively by next week Monday (deadline for submission), but I have already mailed in the old passport. Please can I send the new one with an LOE. - I got an ADR to submit a new passport for her with 12months validity 3days ago. Your reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks always for your guidance and support.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
@legalfalcon and all,

Please I got PPR when my daughter's passport just had 4months plus validity. Unfortunately, we couldn't get her passport renewed due to the lack of Passport booklets and consequently, I had to submit our travel docs with hers so I don't miss the submission deadline of 15days. Now, passport booklets are available and her passport is likely to be out tentatively by next week Monday (deadline for submission), but I have already mailed in the old passport. Please can I send the new one with an LOE. - I got an ADR to submit a new passport for her with 12months validity 3days ago. Your reply would be highly appreciated.

I believe the ADR by the VO answers your question, no?

I believe you need to submit the new passport both digitally (webform and directly to VO email) and physically via VFS. You need to talk to VFS for instructions and guideline.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I believe the ADR by the VO answers your question, no?

I believe you need to submit the new passport both digitally (webform and directly to VO email) and physically via VFS. You need to talk to VFS for instructions and guideline.
Many thanks, I'll work on sending the Passport next week. The only issue here is that the VFS is not answering any queries, tried reaching out to them via mail and by phone calls, they keep directing me back to IRCC for the enquiry

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and all,

If you have received a request to submit a new passport, then you should send a new one. Not sure what your question is.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thank you in advance if you can look at my query

Most CEC inland applicants are waiting even those whose files have been approved. As regards Saudi PCC, if you are not a resident, and you have provided a LoE, you need not worry. Most files have just not been touched at all.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
If you have received a request to submit a new passport, then you should send a new one. Not sure what your question is.
Thanks @legalfalcon . The issue is that I have already submitted the Old passport with 4 months Validity and am not sure if that could affect the decision on the application. I will we submitting the new passport as requested and advised. Many thanks!!!

Searchy

Sep 19, 2020
Most CEC inland applicants are waiting even those whose files have been approved. As regards Saudi PCC, if you are not a resident, and you have provided a LoE, you need not worry. Most files have just not been touched at all.
@legalfalcon I didn’t provide LOE upon the submission of my application but I have attached a screen shot of there policy from IRCC WEBSITE about not residing in SAUDI ARABIA instead of the PCC, Do you think it’s a good idea to send now an LOE OR if I could manage the difficulty to get this PCC WHICH is mostly very hard to get, it would make things more complicated or not. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I didn’t provide LOE upon the submission of my application but I have attached a screen shot of there policy from IRCC WEBSITE about not residing in SAUDI ARABIA instead of the PCC, Do you think it’s a good idea to send now an LOE OR if I could manage the difficulty to get this PCC WHICH is mostly very hard to get, it would make things more complicated or not. Thanks
If you have already provided a screenshot, that should suffice, but you should have included a LoE too. You can send a webform now and explain it again. However, I don't see this as a major issue.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon . The issue is that I have already submitted the Old passport with 4 months Validity and am not sure if that could affect the decision on the application. I will we submitting the new passport as requested and advised. Many thanks!!!
IRCC did ask you for a new updated PP which is valid for 12 months after you submitted the old passport, so it should not have any issues.

Justified

Aug 13, 2020
Hi Guys, really need your help. Ordered GCMS notes and status has been on Eligibility recommend passed since February. There are no pending queries and everything else from Analyst comments appears ok. Any advice how to move the file forward?