Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I hope you get it before the month ends! Mine was processed in CPC Mississauga. :) were you able to send them the rprf receipt of payment?.
Yes my wife sent it and they received Jan 25, hopefully I will have news this week! Are u in canada or no yet ?

rexizzl

Jan 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Request
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-01-2019
Passport Req..
13-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2019
Yes my wife sent it and they received Jan 25, hopefully I will have news this week! Are u in canada or no yet ?
I hope you get it reallly soon! ^-^ I'll be flying by the end of March. ❤

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
I hope you get it before the month ends! Mine was processed in CPC Mississauga. :) were you able to send them the rprf receipt of payment??

When making the appointment, I think they really won't be asking for it since when you go to the clinic, you should bring your IMM1017E form together with your passport with you, and it contains your UCI and application number in there.
Thank you!

Aliceno

Dec 16, 2018
(i) On my medical exam email, the address comes from CPC Sydney. However, my file has already been transferred to South Africa to my local VO. Is this normal? Is the address on the email just general since that is the initial processing center that approved my sponsor?

(ii) When I made the appointment, they did not ask for any application number or anything of the sort. I just take the form with and my passport? The reason I ask is because I saw in an earlier post that the person said they phoned the hospital for an appointment but the hospital could not find their file.

I am really glad we finally received medical request, so I don't want them to send it to the wro[/QUOTE]

Did they asked your IME numbers?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
(i) On my medical exam email, the address comes from CPC Sydney. However, my file has already been transferred to South Africa to my local VO. Is this normal? Is the address on the email just general since that is the initial processing center that approved my sponsor?

(ii) When I made the appointment, they did not ask for any application number or anything of the sort. I just take the form with and my passport? The reason I ask is because I saw in an earlier post that the person said they phoned the hospital for an appointment but the hospital could not find their file.

I am really glad we finally received medical request, so I don't want them to send it to the wro

Did they asked your IME numbers?
When I had mine, they didn't even refer to my request letter, they used my passport information to pull up the request from CIC and my IME was on their eMedical system. I suppose that depends on whether they have eMedical at the clinic of your choice.

Aliceno

Dec 16, 2018
When I had mine, they didn't even refer to my request letter, they used my passport information to pull up the request from CIC and my IME was on their eMedical system. I suppose that depends on whether they have eMedical at the clinic of your choice.
Sounds good )

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
We just received an e-mail requesting proof that sponsor will establish him/herself in Canada. So gutted. We gave more than 50 pages of proof with our application, from letters from friends stating that they are going to help us get onto our feet, housing research, job applications and even a letter from the sponsor's boss acknowledging that the sponsor is going to resign as soon as PR is provided. Took a HUGE risk by telling sponsor's employer that she intends to move. We even stated where we are going to get cars insured, shipping quotes and asset lists of what we intend to sell and ship over. Literally a thesis on sponsor's resettlement plans, and now they ask for proof in an e-mail. No idea what to do now. How do they expect us to provide more proof than we already have. I am hoping they just did not read through the proof we already sent, and I am going to send them a word file with another 50 pages of screenshots and plans if that is what they want. Not what I wanted to see, so scared of being rejected :(

Aliceno

Dec 16, 2018
Hi ruanp28, maybe they expect strong prove like work acceptance letter, or at least job interview scedule. If he knew someone running a bussiness and will be able to offer him a job (for real) that would be perfect.

Reactions: hdbyuka and jmc1974

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
AOR2 Finally !!!!! Someone is listening haha. So now we really really wait .
Im so relieved its gone to Mexico

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
We just received an e-mail requesting proof that sponsor will establish him/herself in Canada. So gutted. We gave more than 50 pages of proof with our application, from letters from friends stating that they are going to help us get onto our feet, housing research, job applications and even a letter from the sponsor's boss acknowledging that the sponsor is going to resign as soon as PR is provided. Took a HUGE risk by telling sponsor's employer that she intends to move. We even stated where we are going to get cars insured, shipping quotes and asset lists of what we intend to sell and ship over. Literally a thesis on sponsor's resettlement plans, and now they ask for proof in an e-mail. No idea what to do now. How do they expect us to provide more proof than we already have. I am hoping they just did not read through the proof we already sent, and I am going to send them a word file with another 50 pages of screenshots and plans if that is what they want. Not what I wanted to see, so scared of being rejected :(
Sorry to hear that, but as I said before it is very hard to contemplate how CIC operates! Lot depends on luck as to how your file is perceived by d visa officer!

My theory with CIC has always been to provide the docs as per the checklist! Not a single extra proof until asked for.

Dont worry try your best!

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Sorry to hear that, but as I said before it is very hard to contemplate how CIC operates! Lot depends on luck as to how your file is perceived by d visa officer!

My theory with CIC has always been to provide the docs as per the checklist! Not a single extra proof until asked for.

Dont worry try your best!

Thanks. Yeah the sponsor is going to hand in resignation this week, and we will send them that in conjunction with any other recent proof that we have regarding housing research etc. We do not have family that side, and we cannot get jobs without knowing whether my application is even going to be approved. Ridiculous that they expect you to have a job and rental if you are on the other side of the world. Certain families don't want to be split up during the process. Anyway, as you said - we should just try our best. I am going to give them another 30 pages of proof, let's see whether they are happy with it :)

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Hi ruanp28, maybe they expect strong prove like work acceptance letter, or at least job interview scedule. If he knew someone running a bussiness and will be able to offer him a job (for real) that would be perfect.
It is not as easy getting an offer if you are on the other side of the world and you are unable to give an employer any idea of when you can actually be in Canada. According to their checklist, letters of invitation from a friend or a well thought out plan should suffice - which is what we gave them. We even went into the tiniest details of why we want to live in the are we have chosen, what we are excited about doing when we have free time etc. We have sent countless emails to employers - as soon as they see you are not in Canada, they don't bother to respond. :(

jmc1974

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Request
04-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2019
AOR2 Finally !!!!! Someone is listening haha. So now we really really wait .
Im so relieved its gone to Mexico
So happy for you. Congrats :)

iamSunny

Feb 3, 2015
Long wait is over.................................
Hello All, here is my timeline

App received: Sept 19th, 2018
AOR1: Dec 20th, 2018
Request to pay Bio-metrics Fee : Jan 16th, 2019 (Strange as Bio-metrics was not required for Indians during my submission. And after payment receipt upload, using my webform I didn't receive any instructions to complete bio-metrics )
SA: Jan 17th, 2019
Medicals Requested: Jan 17th, 2019
Medicals Submitted: Jan 21st, 2019
AOR2(Transferred to Missasauga CPC):Jan 28th, 2019
Medicals passed: Feb 4th, 2019
IP2 Stage(Background status changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information): Feb 8th 2019
Additional documents requested on Feb 14th 2019 to prove the sponsor maintained residence in Canada while the application is in process.
Responded with documents on Feb 22nd 2019.
PPR: Feb 27th 2019
DM on Ecas: Feb 28th 2019

Sponsor: PR in Canada
PA: Currently living in USA (Citizen:India)

Reactions: ruanp28