+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

gelairiz

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
I woudldn't say that's entirely correct. I am an outland applicant, my application was received September 19th and I got AOR1 within two weeks and I already got my biometrics and medical request. I guess it depends from case to case
Wow. That’s fast, happy for u. May I know from what country u are from? Do u have kids included in your application?

gelairiz

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Hi , Im new here My husband ( Sponsor ) lives in canada and Im in philippines . Recently got married last june and he have passed his Forms and document checklist, we are waiting for the confirmation regarding his eligibility then we passed my paper for PR. ( i dont know if we are doing the right way but our friend did the same things and same situation as ours and they had 6 months total when his wife got into canada)
Hi, im also a filipina married to a canadian and applying for PR visa. How’s your application so far?

Reactions: Rachelzap

Shortbrunette

Aug 17, 2018
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Update on our application
Common-law couple, no dependents
PA - from Switzerland
VO: Mississauga

Application received: Sept 10
AOR1: Oct 05
Biometrics Request: Oct 10
Medical Request: Oct 12
Medical Passed: Oct 19
Sponsor Approval: Oct 19
Biometrics Enrolment: Oct 22
AOR2 on ECAS: Nov 2
Decision Made on ECAS - Nov 7

Hoping to receive news soon about PPR/CoPR!

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
PA - from Switzerland

Awesome! Congrats! Thanks for sharing the timelines.

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi, so far we are still waiting for the approxal of eligibility. We have sent on september 13th . No news yet. Still waiting how about you. Im from cebu by the way :)
Hi, im also a filipina married to a canadian and applying for PR visa. How’s your application so far?

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Almost same here. September 13 but the courier confirmed the delivery was recieved. Not heard anything nor did my sponsor (husband) in canada.
We applied beginning of September. Courier delivered 10 September, nothing since.

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Almost same here. September 13 but the courier confirmed the delivery was recieved. Not heard anything nor did my sponsor (husband) in canada.
I just phoned them via Google Hangouts, had to hold on for like 40 minutes but it was worth it. I spoke to an agent and he asked me some of my personal details just to confirm, and he notified me that they started working on my application and that it was received on 11 September. Gave me a temporary application number and said that I can expect AOR within 4 weeks. :)

For those wondering, I used the following number: +1 613 944 4000

Cannot remember the options, I just followed the prompts up to a point where they asked me to enter an application number. I chose the option stating that the application number starts with "F" and then just entered 0 and and after a while the automated operator notified me that they could not find anything in the system, and gave me the option to speak to a consultant. Waited roughly 35 minutes and got news that it was received and in process. Good enough for me at this point in time...

gelairiz

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
I just phoned them via Google Hangouts, had to hold on for like 40 minutes but it was worth it. I spoke to an agent and he asked me some of my personal details just to confirm, and he notified me that they started working on my application and that it was received on 11 September. Gave me a temporary application number and said that I can expect AOR within 4 weeks. :)

Cannot remember the options, I just followed the prompts up to a point where they asked me to enter an application number. I chose the option stating that the application number starts with "F" and then just entered 0 and and after a while the automated operator notified me that they could not find anything in the system, and gave me the option to speak to a consultant. Waited roughly 35 minutes and got news that it was received and in process. Good enough for me at this point in time...
Yay. Congrats

Reactions: ruanp28

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Thank you very much. I’ll try doing that. Thats great.

Th

Reactions: ruanp28

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
We sent our application Sept 17 and was received on sept 19. Goodluck to us
Yes, hope we hear from both sides soon. Good luck to us ☺

Reactions: gelairiz

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
PA - from Switzerland

Pretty fast! Congrats on the progress !

njpsy

Jun 4, 2018
It will be 60 days since my application was received next Thursday. I'm really hoping I hear something soon. Trying not to be anxious.

Mixed

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for sharing and congrats!
I also did called and the same for me, he gave a temporary number, however, he told me they sent us an email in Oct to pay biometric fees, which I did not receive. Could u plz let me know If you paied the fee in advance or did they asked for it? I am just worried they have a wrong email for my spouse!