+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Anika91

Sep 1, 2017
what's ur timeline please
I send my application first on july 20th ..they resend my application..send it again..they received application on aug last week..got application number in September last week
Last week they asked for medical

shahesam84

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi guys
We have received our CSQ approval copies. What is the next step? Should we send any of those copies to CPC or there is no more action needed from our side at this stage and MIDI and CPC will communicate themselves? Should we just wait for medical request?
Thanks

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys
We have received our CSQ approval copies. What is the next step? Should we send any of those copies to CPC or there is no more action needed from our side at this stage and MIDI and CPC will communicate themselves? Should we just wait for medical request?
Thanks
Hi!
Midi sends a copy of your csq to Cic, in theory you only need to wait. I will send a copy by webform when I receive mine, just in case.

How long did they took to process your csq?

jack_is_jack

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Hello guys,

quick question...
CIC received my application on Oct 1. Started to process on Oct 23. (based on checking the Client Application Status online)
Does it count as AOR date? I am trying to understand as I do work with a lawyer, so he would get it on his email, but he is saying that I don't have AOR yet.

It is also consistent with others here and the tracker, that all inland applicants get their AOR in 20-30 days after receiving an application.

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hello guys,

quick question...
CIC received my application on Oct 1. Started to process on Oct 23. (based on checking the Client Application Status online)
Does it count as AOR date? I am trying to understand as I do work with a lawyer, so he would get it on his email, but he is saying that I don't have AOR yet.

It is also consistent with others here and the tracker, that all inland applicants get their AOR in 20-30 days after receiving an application.
Not ALL of us receive AOR. I hace seen people saying that they never get one but still can see the application statis on Ecas, which give you the app number to link it to the gckey account.

Reactions: jack_is_jack

jack_is_jack

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Not ALL of us receive AOR. I hace seen people saying that they never get one but still can see the application statis on Ecas, which give you the app number to link it to the gckey account.
Really? Interesting, thank you.

Where should I see the application number on ECAS ?

All I see is:
  1. We received your application to sponsor **** on October 1, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on October 23, 2018.

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Really? Interesting, thank you.

Where should I see the application number on ECAS ?

All I see is:
  1. We received your application to sponsor **** on October 1, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on October 23, 2018.
Sorry! I checked my ecas and i didnt find app number. They might call cic to have it and i understood it is displayed on ecas. I misunderstood!

But I also saw in the sponsor app that they say.
1 date received
2. Date they sent the letter (aor)
3. Date they started processing the apo.

Dont you have number 2 on your sponsor app status?

jack_is_jack

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Sorry! I checked my ecas and i didnt find app number. They might call cic to have it and i understood it is displayed on ecas. I misunderstood!

But I also saw in the sponsor app that they say.
1 date received
2. Date they sent the letter (aor)
3. Date they started processing the apo.

Dont you have number 2 on your sponsor app status?
No, just 1 and 3 as you can see :)

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
No, just 1 and 3 as you can see :)
Apparently, it happens a lot according to the FB group I am following... so don't worry, mate. As long as you have the 1s and 3s, you are in good hands... Try linking your apps on MyCIC if you haven't done it yet

Reactions: jack_is_jack

Cali14214

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Burlington
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-10--2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Here is a step-by-step instruction for Inlanders:
  1. Go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
  2. Scroll down and click on Continue with GCKey
  3. Sign up or Sign in with the Principal Applicants credentials (one who is being sponsored)
  4. Click on Add (link) your application to your account
  5. Select Category: Permanent Residence
  6. Sub Category: Family Class (Spouses)
  7. Select Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth if you don't have the PA's UCI number or the Application Number
  8. Family Name: Fill in the Principal Applicant's last name
  9. Given Name: PA's first name
  10. DOB: PA's
  11. Select: Passport
  12. Fill in the details (PA's)
  13. Select the current Province and City (not the Point of Entry) of the PA and Marital Status (Married or Common-Law)
  14. Enter the number of family members as 2 if the PA has no dependent; otherwise, add 1 for each dependant regardless if they are accompanying the PA to Canada or not.
Side notes:
  • Inland Principal Applicants can find their 8-digit UCI Number on their Visitor's Visa/Study/Work Permit before receiving the AOR.
  • If the Sponsor is a Permanent Resident or a Naturalized Citizen, the sponsor's can use their own UCI number from their past applications.
  • UCI Number on the AOR is for the Sponsor only while the Application Number (starts with letter F followed by 9 digits) on the AOR is for both the Sponsor and Principal Applicant.
For number of family members, would that include all of his and all of my children? My kids are all Canadian citizens, his are US. Thanks