+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Ictyyz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
I need some help please I am an September applicant and I had to send some requested documents through case specific enquiry the due date was yesterday. We got everything the letter said before the due date and used the case specific enquiry to do it . We got a successful message when uploading the required documents. Now looking at it i seen a part that says check know status , review the details and read messages for your application. Asking for basically what I just sent but has its own upload button....this was due yesterday and I just now seen it and uploaded the stuff it asks for. Am I screwed now cause it was a day late? What should I do now?

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
I need some help please I am an September applicant and I had to send some requested documents through case specific enquiry the due date was yesterday. We got everything the letter said before the due date and used the case specific enquiry to do it . We got a successful message when uploading the required documents. Now looking at it i seen a part that says check know status , review the details and read messages for your application. Asking for basically what I just sent but has its own upload button....this was due yesterday and I just now seen it and uploaded the stuff it asks for. Am I screwed now cause it was a day late? What should I do now?
Do you mean you see an option through your my gckey account?

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Yes the request letter was in gckey also the link that I missed .
Did the request letter say to upload via the web form? I would say go ahead and submit via the gckey as well. Never hurts to resubmit anything. Plus you do have proof that you submitted your documents on time (the e-mail confirmation via the web form) albeit a different route.

For my father I had submitted his PCC and RCMP check through web form but a day later via the gckey as well.

Ictyyz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Did the request letter say to upload via the web form? I would say go ahead and submit via the gckey as well. Never hurts to resubmit anything. Plus you do have proof that you submitted your documents on time (the e-mail confirmation via the web form) albeit a different route.

For my father I had submitted his PCC and RCMP check through web form but a day later via the gckey as well.
We got all the stuff sent in from the request letter that had to be sent in with case specific enquiry. We got that that sent in on time.

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
We got all the stuff sent in from the request letter that had to be sent in with case specific enquiry. We got that that sent in on time.
If the letter stated to submit via web form then you have nothing to worry about. If you want you can resubmit via gckey as well. That way you're not worried.

Ictyyz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
If the letter stated to submit via web form then you have nothing to worry about. If you want you can resubmit via gckey as well. That way you're not worried.
What I missed was a section in the gckey asking for ppproof of relationship like a marriage certificate ( for a second time) and second document. The ones I missed was wanting to be uploaded on a different page in gckey. The stuff I missed was basically the stuff we sent in the request letter. Sorry I am freaking out right now

skhan1002

Jan 9, 2019
After 2 months of wait I finally had my interview yesterday. I reached there at 1:15 and the lady called me in on time 1:30 and I was done in less than 10 minutes. She asked if I was convicted of any criminal activity, whether I was declined visa or asked to leave country, do I have any other dependents, can I have your photos and that's it I was done. Also the lady asked for my spouse's ID proof and his employment letter. That's about it. The people in this forum have been a lot of help. I am glad I applied on 28th Sept and was in this forum and not in any other month forum.

All the best to the remaining people!! You will all be Permanent Resident's soon. :)

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Guys my long road to immigrantion ended today. Today May 22nd, my birthday I landed as permanent residence of Canada . I feel librated.
Thanks to everyone @bushra1122 @basarah @maracson ESPECIALLY. I wish I can have a Sept group party , asides my spouse I wish I can celebrate with everyone on this forum. You all are amazing and tells me there are truly good people in this cruel world we live.
Wish everyone else who has not received pr goodluck.
I will be on this website to help other like me in the best way I can.
God bless you all.

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
After 2 months of wait I finally had my interview yesterday. I reached there at 1:15 and the lady called me in on time 1:30 and I was done in less than 10 minutes. She asked if I was convicted of any criminal activity, whether I was declined visa or asked to leave country, do I have any other dependents, can I have your photos and that's it I was done. Also the lady asked for my spouse's ID proof and his employment letter. That's about it. The people in this forum have been a lot of help. I am glad I applied on 28th Sept and was in this forum and not in any other month forum.

All the best to the remaining people!! You will all be Permanent Resident's soon. :)
Please can you elaborate, what do you mean by "after 2 months"?
Is it after final Decision Made?

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Guys my long road to immigrantion ended today. Today May 22nd, my birthday I landed as permanent residence of Canada . I feel librated.
Thanks to everyone @bushra1122 @basarah @maracson ESPECIALLY. I wish I can have a Sept group party , asides my spouse I wish I can celebrate with everyone on this forum. You all are amazing and tells me there are truly good people in this cruel world we live.
Wish everyone else who has not received pr goodluck.
I will be on this website to help other like me in the best way I can.
God bless you all.
Belated Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! I wish you and your family happiness and success in this new phase.

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
What I missed was a section in the gckey asking for ppproof of relationship like a marriage certificate ( for a second time) and second document. The ones I missed was wanting to be uploaded on a different page in gckey. The stuff I missed was basically the stuff we sent in the request letter. Sorry I am freaking out right now
Sorry @Ictyyz , I wasn't able to reply in a timely manner. So what did you do? Resubmit via GCKey or call the IRCC call centre?

Reactions: barsarah

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Just received landing interview scheduled for next Saturday April 27th in Etobicoke
Congratulations!

Did you have to call CIC or not during your wait of the process? I am december 2018 applicant. now my background check didnt start yet. I am worried if i should call CIC, or i should just wait until 6 months. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Cheezmoza

Dec 27, 2018
hi I'm the same boat with you cic requested additional documents and I sent it via specific inquiry Web form and also in my gckey account they required also I was confused and panicked. Now I called cic number and wants only to follow up my application status. But the guy seems not interested. He gives me only a word if I am still willing to contact them after 12 months of processing and he said that he is not the person who can give me some details. Please anyone can help me some insights regarding my status. I'm an October 2018 applicant. Thank you