PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
What is the average wait time after passing re-medicals ?
I have the same question. But from reading within the forum, it takes from a day to a month! I passed my remeds on Sept 30 and still waiting for PPR..:oops:

Reactions: soniamanuel

xw14dm

Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys,

It is a long journey and takes almost 390 days. I and my wife got PPR golden mail today.
Big thanks for everyone shares information in this forum.

Timeline:
My information:
Under CEC.
2 people
Visa office: Calgary

AOR: Sept 23, 2018
Medical Passed: Oct 18, 2018
Background check: Feb 2019
No updated until Oct 15, 2019.
On Oct 15, 2019, the page updated the medical passed on that date.
PPR: Oct 16, 2019.

Notes:
1. I tried to order a GCMS note in April 2019, but I never received it.
2. I called 5 or 6 times to speak an agent. The answer always the same. The case was under background checking. The others are passed. Please be patient.
3. I contacted a member of parliament to follow up on my case 4 months ago. I got the email that mentions the possible time to finalize the case will be Oct 2019.

Life is so tough. Waiting for one year makes me crazy. But never loss hope, and you will receive your golden mail soon. Thanks.

hersheys02

Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys,

This is my first post, sorry it took so long. I've been stalking this thread since March.

I wanna take this time to enlighten some of you who might still be in the excruciating wait for that coveted golden email. I do not remember all the dates but below are the major milestones.

Here is my timeline:
AoR: Sept 11, 2018
Medical expiry: June 28, 2019
Medical extension: September 23, 2019 (You've passed medical on...)
PPR: September 25, 2019
Passport submitted: October 1, 2019
Passport/COPR received: October 10, 2019
Primary VO: Ottawa
LVO: Abu Dhabi
I live in the UAE. Stream: FSW (Me and Spouse only)

Here are some of my insights and personal opinions (don't take it against me!) and additional info:

I believe that when they 'pass' your remed or give you an extension at this stage, you will surely receive your PPR within a week. All applicants I've seen on a 1 year wait time had similar results.

I've had 4 sets of GCMS notes, 1 per month after I've reached the 6 month mark, and on the 1 year mark, I've ordered CBSA notes (I have yet to receive these notes). I have no idea of what the hold up was as our notes indicate nothing negative, I just presume just because of the sheer number of applicants.

I too have had great feedback from Ralph's office. I've even received a response 10 mins after I've sent a message. You can only expect a generic reply and a snapshot of the current status of your application, don't expect a detailed breakdown of the delay because Ralph's office nor the agents know where the hold up is. Don't blame the cashier if the price of the item doesn't match the advertisement! Cramming hundreds of thousands of applicants on a system will give errors and 'outliers' such as us for sure.

I also believe that wait time is dependent on the number of dependants you have as all of the people declared will go through security checks.

Remed request or extension depends on your age/health situation of your first medical examination, because some people get requests and some don't. I am 30 y/o. The extension granted was 1 year from 'You've passed medical on...' date.

Pray everyday for that email! God is always listening.

Good luck to all of you waiting and all of us on our futures ahead. God speed to all of us!

Best regards,
H.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hey guys,

This is my first post, sorry it took so long. I've been stalking this thread since March.

I wanna take this time to enlighten some of you who might still be in the excruciating wait for that coveted golden email. I do not remember all the dates but below are the major milestones.

Here is my timeline:
AoR: Sept 11, 2018
Medical expiry: June 28, 2019
Medical extension: September 23, 2019 (You've passed medical on...)
PPR: September 25, 2019
Passport submitted: October 1, 2019
Passport/COPR received: October 10, 2019
Primary VO: Ottawa
LVO: Abu Dhabi
I live in the UAE. Stream: FSW (Me and Spouse only)

Here are some of my insights and personal opinions (don't take it against me!) and additional info:

I believe that when they 'pass' your remed or give you an extension at this stage, you will surely receive your PPR within a week. All applicants I've seen on a 1 year wait time had similar results.

I've had 4 sets of GCMS notes, 1 per month after I've reached the 6 month mark, and on the 1 year mark, I've ordered CBSA notes (I have yet to receive these notes). I have no idea of what the hold up was as our notes indicate nothing negative, I just presume just because of the sheer number of applicants.

I too have had great feedback from Ralph's office. I've even received a response 10 mins after I've sent a message. You can only expect a generic reply and a snapshot of the current status of your application, don't expect a detailed breakdown of the delay because Ralph's office nor the agents know where the hold up is. Don't blame the cashier if the price of the item doesn't match the advertisement! Cramming hundreds of thousands of applicants on a system will give errors and 'outliers' such as us for sure.

I also believe that wait time is dependent on the number of dependants you have as all of the people declared will go through security checks.

Remed request or extension depends on your age/health situation of your first medical examination, because some people get requests and some don't. I am 30 y/o. The extension granted was 1 year from 'You've passed medical on...' date.

Pray everyday for that email! God is always listening.

Good luck to all of you waiting and all of us on our futures ahead. God speed to all of us!

Best regards,
H.
Ralph's office has been a godsend. I usually emailed them when it was about 12:30 in the afternoon, and every single time I received a reply within 10 minutes. It's so much better than calling IRCC, staying on hold for 30 minutes, and then hopefully speaking to a helpful agent who might give you useful info about your application.

Also, I agree that a re-med is a sure sign of PPR. I haven't seen a single case here where they received a re-med request and didn't receive PR.

Reactions: hersheys02

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
My AOR sep 8 2018. I was under RR for work experience. Recently I got remeds on 27th Sep 2019, and got a confirmation on call on passing of my eligibility. I have done remeds on 4th Oct 2019 from Elbeit Bangalore. Waiting for an update now

@ruchin30
I too have applied with the same NOC 3113 dentist
Recently contacted MP office and received the following..

Criminality in progress.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are expired – no action required at this time.

Did you receive any update about criminality and security
How did you come to know about the eligibilty passed .Who called you...Which visa office is your file being processed at

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
Hello people,

AOR: 15th Sept,2018.

Still waiting even after Re-medicals in August 2019.

Agent told me in mid August that I passed Eligibility and Criminality in August

Visa Officer reply since August: File is in queue for review by an officer. (Earlier it was awaiting additional verification.)

Emailed Ralph Goodale: Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Did anybody hear about such a case?

I have no travel history at all. Ive stayed in India all my life.

hersheys02

Sep 24, 2019
Hello people,

AOR: 15th Sept,2018.

Still waiting even after Re-medicals in August 2019.

Agent told me in mid August that I passed Eligibility and Criminality in August

Visa Officer reply since August: File is in queue for review by an officer. (Earlier it was awaiting additional verification.)

Emailed Ralph Goodale: Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Did anybody hear about such a case?

I have no travel history at all. Ive stayed in India all my life.
If you've passed eligibility, criminality, don't have a serious health condition and do not have a criminal case, then rest assured that it's only a matter of time.

Your file now is in queue with cbsa/csis (security checks) and is not under IRCC jurisdiction anymore (hence, cannot be expedited).

You just need to be patient a little bit more, you are almost there!

H.

Reactions: Hadassah08