+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
IF ANYONO CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THIS:-

The application was received at the Centralized Intake office on September , 2018.

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

The eligibility requirements assessment is awaiting an officer review.

The medical examination results have expired for the applicants.

The criminality verifications are currently valid

The security verifications have not been initiated the applicants.

As this file is considered a non-routine one, there is no specific timeframe to finalize it.

Can you please let me understand the whole situation and especially the last one "As this file is considered a non-routine one, there is no specific timeframe to finalize it."

Please help me in this.....Please Please Please

jessie+

Aug 9, 2019

The application was received at the Centralized Intake office on September , 2018.

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

As this file is considered a non-routine one, there is no specific timeframe to finalize it.

Can you please let me understand the whole situation and especially the last one "As this file is considered a non-routine one, there is no specific timeframe to finalize it."

Hi, you might need to provide more info about your application so that the ' hero members' can better understand your situation... e. g. What class, inland/out land,.. where did you get this info, and did you submit additional document?

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018

Looks like a generic message except they changed the way the sentences has been framed - another format..

To understand better - if you have ordered GCMS notes which is very important - what does it say if you have ordered the notes..

Also any response from MP Goodales office?...

Shabyasma

Sep 17, 2019
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
00971507031895 plz add me

ashishpalsingh91

Apr 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Request everyone to guide me for the below scenario.
As per GCMS notes, the case officer has observed that my designation/Job Title in my first organisation, differs on my appointment letter and Relieving Letter & Letter for Roles and Responsibilities.
As per Offer Letter it is Customer Care Professional, however as per the relieving letter & letter for Roles and Responsibilities the designation is Customer Service Analyst.
The organisation is a Financial Institution and the NOC selected is 6551.
I spoke to the HR department and Team Leader for the difference, and they have sent me an email stating that the
"Initially, when a candidate is onboard changes may happen to the Profile depending on the Department logistics.
However, there is no difference in Customer Care Professional & Customer Service Analyst.
HR can be contacted further by the Embassy if any clarification is required."
HR details have been mentioned for further verification of the Immigration Office.

At the time of creating EE profile, I mentioned the designation as Customer Care Professional.

Should I simply attach the email from my team leader as a proof that both the Titles are same and there is no difference in Roles and Responsibilities under both titles, or there is something else that needs to be done.

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Request everyone to guide me for the below scenario.
As per GCMS notes, the case officer has observed that my designation/Job Title in my first organisation, differs on my appointment letter and Relieving Letter & Letter for Roles and Responsibilities.
As per Offer Letter it is Customer Care Professional, however as per the relieving letter & letter for Roles and Responsibilities the designation is Customer Service Analyst.
The organisation is a Financial Institution and the NOC selected is 6551.
I spoke to the HR department and Team Leader for the difference, and they have sent me an email stating that the
"Initially, when a candidate is onboard changes may happen to the Profile depending on the Department logistics.
However, there is no difference in Customer Care Professional & Customer Service Analyst.
HR can be contacted further by the Embassy if any clarification is required."
HR details have been mentioned for further verification of the Immigration Office.

At the time of creating EE profile, I mentioned the designation as Customer Care Professional.

Should I simply attach the email from my team leader as a proof that both the Titles are same and there is no difference in Roles and Responsibilities under both titles, or there is something else that needs to be done.

Thanks
Yes that should help. Upload the documents through webform and provide the details so that when visa officer looks at it he has more details.

Reactions: kzeed12

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
AOR 5 SEPT 2018

Goodale office response

Eligibility RR (POF since DEC 18!!!)

Security not started

Medical expired

RIDICULOUS! DISRESPECTFUL!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am done w this bullshit!

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
16 weeks ago there were 88 people waiting for their PPRs
Now there are "only" 25.
Which gives us a very approximate value of (88 - 25) / 16 = 4 people per week

Which predicts that in 6-6.5 weeks everyone will get their PPRs.
There are still 20 people waiting for their PPRs.

(88 - 20) / 17 = 4 people per week
20 / 4 = 5 weeks

Looks like we are getting there!

Last edited:

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Just got a request for re-medicals. The system is working after all.
I am glad for you buddy - you pop up out of nowhere at times with the stats - giving a shade of hope to a lot of candidates here ..

Good luck :)

Reactions: a7v

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
What's your time line ? And Visa office?
I didn't keep track of all the dates, but here's what I can remember or extract from my email:

Medicals: 4-June-2018
AOR: 11-Sept-2018
Loooooooooong wait
First GCMS: 15-May-2019
Second GCMS:16-Sept-2019
Remedicals request: 23-Sept-2019

Visa office: I think it's Sydney, Nova Scotia