+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
"Please feel free to request another update Sept 21, 2019."

This was the Goodale reply ( same i received 2 months ago).

What kind of deadline is it?! System generated? 21 sept i ll be reaching almost 13 months!

Looks like MP Goodale's office will make enquiries only in 3 Months interval
yes their office also asked me to contact after 3 months.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
"Please feel free to request another update Sept 21, 2019."

This was the Goodale reply ( same i received 2 months ago).

What kind of deadline is it?! System generated? 21 sept i ll be reaching almost 13 months!

I got a similar response. Turns out it's actually not system generated because I replied back with
I’m sorry, I should wait almost 3 months before requesting another update? Is this an automated reply?
and got a reply I will do a status update every 3 months.
Then I apologised to her because I thought my message was a bit rude. So yeah, they'll do a status check after 3 months from your last check.

ashishpalsingh91

Apr 19, 2019
What was the NOC you selected for organisation 1 & 2... Did you mention roles and responsibilities in the employment letter that matches with the NOC's selected ..
I would google the NOC and if you think you selected the correct NOC - i would include the responsibilities mentioned under the NOC in the employment letter again and send it to them unless you think you have to change the NOC and provide a detailed letter of explanation for the NOC.. Lets hope someone else here could weigh in or add more to this
@kzeed12 the NOC I selected are 6551 for 1st company and 1114 for the second company. As per my research, the NOC stands correct. Could it be that Case officer would have sent an verification email to HR department or my line manager of respective companies, but have not received the response, hence they have stated that Unable to Confirm NOC for work experience with Organisation 1 and Organisation 2.

They have also mentioned that, they are able to confirm my employment through LOO provided as well as bank statements and Pay Stubs provided.

So, would it be fine if I get another letter from both of my organisation with more details on the Roles and Responsibilities and submit it again, along with all the other documents which proves my employment, i.e Salary Slips, Bank Statements which shows salary credit every month, Appointment letter and resignation letter.

Also submit one letter with contact details of my Line manager and HR department for ease of verification for them?

Reactions: kzeed12

ashishpalsingh91

Apr 19, 2019
Honestly, the information you have provided is insufficient to give you any advise. But most commonly this could happen for following reasons

1. Your roles and responsibilities fall across multiple NOCs ... Very common for example for software developers. And sometimes analyst think you should be some other NOC and not the one you have in your application.
2. Your roles and responsibilities are ambiguous and full of company / sector specific jargons which would make no sense to an outsider. The analyst can't possibly know details of each and every job and they rely on NOC descriptions to match your roles and responsibilities.
3. You were mistaken and you chose a wrong NOC and your roles and responsibilities indicate you should have chosen another one.
4. Your reference letter had insufficient information and very limited detail (opposite of point 2)

So, it could be N number of reasons why Analyst said what he said. If you're sure of your NOC choice and your documentation may be upload it again.

@cansha Thanks for your response.

The NOC selected is accurate, so we can ignore point 3. For point 1,2 and 4, I can go ahead and arrange another letter from the organisation, with precise but detailed description which will make it easier to be read by a Laymen with the same NOC. I'm hoping it wont complicate my file further.

Also, one of my friend from Organisation 1, got the same letter and NOC, but he did not come across any such query.

NOTE: this is just a Note in GCMS notes stating Review Required and not a rejection of the file.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
@kzeed12 the NOC I selected are 6551 for 1st company and 1114 for the second company. As per my research, the NOC stands correct. Could it be that Case officer would have sent an verification email to HR department or my line manager of respective companies, but have not received the response, hence they have stated that Unable to Confirm NOC for work experience with Organisation 1 and Organisation 2.

They have also mentioned that, they are able to confirm my employment through LOO provided as well as bank statements and Pay Stubs provided.

So, would it be fine if I get another letter from both of my organisation with more details on the Roles and Responsibilities and submit it again, along with all the other documents which proves my employment, i.e Salary Slips, Bank Statements which shows salary credit every month, Appointment letter and resignation letter.

Also submit one letter with contact details of my Line manager and HR department for ease of verification for them?
They just wanted to make sure all the roles and responsibilities under each NOC is mentioned in the employment letter..
If you include words and sentences that resembles each Noc in detailed employment letter saying what your roles has been compared to Noc - that is what they expect since they compare Noc and employment letter in laymans terms ..
Good luck

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Also, one of my friend from Organisation 1, got the same letter and NOC, but he did not come across any such query.
Every analyst is different. If you're sure of your documentation then may be a Visa officer would clear RR. May be the analyst was new and didn't have much experience with your NOC. Who knows what he found missing. Based on what you have said seems like you already provided required documentation so it is your personal call whether to provide a new letter or wait for a VO to take a look and possibly and hopefully clear RR

RUK

Dec 1, 2015
To answer my question, after reaching out IRCC, they told me to send the CoPR back to Ottawa including the copies of my passport with the stamps, cover letter and support documents.

No dates specified. Very frustrating experience. It will be one year since I applied.
Hi Katamapah,

Have you had it rectify? If yes, how did you proceed? How long did it took for this? Did you search the forum to check what other applicants did in such cases?

Please advise, thank you!

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

Hi, Submit any update with more details you can. The more clarification they will have, once they re-open your file, the easier it will be for them to clear your RR. I was under RR for Eligibility for long months and have uploaded details twice - proactively, and called the agents always explaining the situation. When ordered GCMS Notes, I had a comment that my job description doesn't correspond to the NOC lead statement! I am a teacher with 19 years of teaching experience! Teaching process is the same everywhere. So, just be proactive and upload the updated docs ASAP.

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Seems quite right..

N i think my case has been marked for SS after Re-medicals..

Eligibility etc was "Recommended passed" n "file was waiting additional verifications" since January.

Aug 13th Passed the Remedicals n still waiting..

Visa office says file pending review by an officer.
you got remed without eligibility and security being passed?

falcon_white1

May 28, 2019
Hi Everyone! This applies if you showed PF as part of your POF :

Did anyone submit only PF online passbook and UAN card downloaded online and got PPR ?

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
you got remed without eligibility and security being passed?
Hello.

After the Remedicals i called them n agent told me that my eligibility is passed

However security is still in progress..

I dunno at what point did they ask for Remedicals..

Last week they replied to my email saying that my file is in queue fir review by an officer..

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hello.

After the Remedicals i called them n agent told me that my eligibility is passed

However security is still in progress..

I dunno at what point did they ask for Remedicals..

Last week they replied to my email saying that my file is in queue fir review by an officer..
thanks for your response.

that's unusual that they asked for remed when security was pending. may i know your VO?