Mep & Bil Sept 25
Bio com Sept 26
Rprf request Oct 16
Rprf paid Oct 18
Reviewing adr Oct 19
Adr NA Nov 13
SS started Nov 13th
Silence into 2019
July 27th 2019(dated 26th) Re Med request (SS ended).
Remedicals done Aug 8th 2019
Uploaded by clinic Aug 9th 2019
Medical passed Aug 12th 2019
PPR Aug 13th, 2019

VO Ottawa.

Found out I was in SS from GCMS notes and Ralph email confirmation.

Hang in there guys it will come.

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

AOR Sep 8th, 2018 inland CEC. I have been under comprehensive SS along with my dependant for a while, but I finally received an update yesterday. They have requested the RPRF Fee(s) and also a new Schedule A form (IMM 5669) with complete background history for the past 10 years (work, education, travel with no gaps) for my dependant and myself.

Q1) do you think that we are close to having our application finalized since they are requesting this?

Q2) has anyone else experience this request?

Q3) we already completed this when we submitted our application, any idea why they are requesting all of this again? My worry is that I dont have screenshots of my original entries so I will have to go through all of my emails, resumes etc to complete.

The frustrating part is they have giving me 7 days to complete yet I happen to be on vacation up until the last due day and I do not have access to all my files... typical. If I try to call the contact centre could they potentially extend the due date?

This is what the note for the schedule A states: " Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps.This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/19"

Any incite/help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
I have been asked for schedule A and travel history plus PCC for my spouse and mine, yesterday... No request for remed... med expired few days ago?? Any idea why they ask for these forms again??

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Q1) do you think that we are close to having our application finalized since they are requesting this?
Probably.

Q2) has anyone else experience this request?
Yes. I got this request of Schedule A forms and background info form when I got interview letter. I had to bring these docs on interview day.

Q3) we already completed this when we submitted our application, any idea why they are requesting all of this again? My worry is that I dont have screenshots of my original entries so I will have to go through all of my emails, resumes etc to complete.
Not a problem, you can access again all the information that you have already submitted with your application. While in your CIC profile/account (GC Key) click on "View submitted application or upload documents" and then :-

Replace documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

Reactions: StillW8ing

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi All,
I am a silent audience of this thread for a long time.
After a long silence finally got some update in my profile- that background check started. My AOR is 12 September, 2018. And medical is expiring on 9 October,2019. We are expecting a baby on first week of November and we can not travel now. I am wondering in case PPR comes soon how can I approach CIC to delay our landing. Should I inform right now before they issue the PPR?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Wish for speedy PPR for others who are still waiting.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,
I am a silent audience of this thread for a long time.
After a long silence finally got some update in my profile- that background check started. My AOR is 12 September, 2018. And medical is expiring on 9 October,2019. We are expecting a baby on first week of November and we can not travel now. I am wondering in case PPR comes soon how can I approach CIC to delay our landing. Should I inform right now before they issue the PPR?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Wish for speedy PPR for others who are still waiting.
You can inform now or later. In any case they will tell you to wait till the baby is delivered and you can get medical done for the baby. Then you will have to upload documents for the baby and they will issue COPR together for whole family.

Reactions: munif162

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
You can inform now or later. In any case they will tell you to wait till the baby is delivered and you can get medical done for the baby. Then you will have to upload documents for the baby and they will issue COPR together for whole family.
Thanks.

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am.also in a similar position.Our baby is going to be born in Jan 19 & we just completed remeds, so hoping PPR is close.Question is could we take the baby on a vistor visa & then do a medical when we reach Canada

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Does this also mean cic may hold off PPR's for the parents for now?

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Finally I got the golden email this morning, thanks to everyone for your support. I feel release and I can breathe now.
Please note the following:

CEC Inland, VO Sidney

AOR: September 3
ADR: September 26
1 ghost update: January 24
1st ser of GCSM notes: February 14 but I didn’t receive them until May. Review required for employment since October
2 ghost update: August 8
PPR: August 14

All the best to all who are still waiting.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am.also in a similar position.Our baby is going to be born in Jan 19 & we just completed remeds, so hoping PPR is close.Question is could we take the baby on a vistor visa & then do a medical when we reach Canada
Does this also mean cic may hold off PPR's for the parents for now?
If due date is close then it makes sense to have baby's PR together and then go. In any case you can't take baby on a visitor visa unless you already did your landing. If baby is born before landing you would have to include the baby in application.

In your case you still have time till Jan'19 so if you get PPR may be plan to have delivery done in Canada so that baby is Canadian citizen by birth.

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Finally I got the golden email this morning, thanks to everyone for your support. I feel release and I can breathe now.
Please note the following:

AOR: September 3
ADR: September 26
1 ghost update: January 24
1st ser of GCSM notes: February 14 but I didn’t receive them until May. Review required for employment since October
2 ghost update: August 8
PPR: August 14

All the best to all who are still waiting.
Congratulations! Did you submit anything via webform when you found out that you were under rr? All the best in Canada

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
If due date is close then it makes sense to have baby's PR together and then go. In any case you can't take baby on a visitor visa unless you already did your landing. If baby is born before landing you would have to include the baby in application.

In your case you still have time till Jan'19 so if you get PPR may be plan to have delivery done in Canada so that baby is Canadian citizen by birth.
So we thought of going & doing the birth there, but means we would have to pay expensive rates for pre natal visits before OHIP kicks in. We redid meds but we still waiting for PPR, although it's only been 4 days since the clinic submitted them, we dunno when the golden email will come.So do you think if we got PPR in the next few weeks,went over to Canada to activate & came back to home country to have the birth, would that make things easier because we would then take the baby & sponsor him/her