+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Any body could reached out to CIC agent in the last two days?When we try it says my application no is not correct and all agents are busy like that.
you need to keep trying multiple times till you get through Valli..

I usually end up connecting on my 5th or 6th try .. Also the message that application not found is an error/glitch and you have to wait for that message to end for option to check status 1 and speak to an agent 0..

Keep trying - good luck ;)

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
you need to keep trying multiple times till you get through Valli..

I usually end up connecting on my 5th or 6th try .. Also the message that application not found is an error/glitch and you have to wait for that message to end for option to check status 1 and speak to an agent 0..

Keep trying - good luck ;)
This is correct: just keep trying. I called on Tuesday, used the call back option. Unfortunately, the situation is the same -nobody touched my application since November last year. In March I ordered GCMS Notes, so they just went through it to tell me about my RR on Eligibility. Soooo frustrating!

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
This is correct: just keep trying. I called on Tuesday, used the call back option. Unfortunately, the situation is the same -nobody touched my application since November last year. In March I ordered GCMS Notes, so they just went through it to tell me about my RR on Eligibility. Soooo frustrating!
@beregszasz

what are you on rr for if you dont mind me asking

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I didn't upload job description and salary info originally. In my country they are using different formats. Once I realized that I am missing important information, I uploaded it in April. Nothing happened since then.
Ahh ok .. Atleast you did provide the docs for rr ..
Try sending cse emails through web form - that is one thing you could do while waiting ..
I have been waiting since june end after i sent them docs to support rr.. raised cse last week hoping to see some movement..
Aor sept 2018, my meds expire on 20th Sept .. All i can do now is wait

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ahh ok .. Atleast you did provide the docs for rr ..
Try sending cse emails through web form - that is one thing you could do while waiting ..
I have been waiting since june end after i sent them docs to support rr.. raised cse last week hoping to see some movement..
Aor sept 2018, my meds expire on 20th Sept .. All i can do now is wait
My medical will expire Sept. 19, so same situation. What was your RR for? Is your office Sydney, Nova Scotia?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
My medical will expire Sept. 19, so same situation. What was your RR for? Is your office Sydney, Nova Scotia?
Office Sydney nc , rr was for pof
Atleast i have someone close to my aor and med exp date who i can tag along with this process .. :)

Best Wishes - hope things works out soon :)

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
Office Sydney nc , rr was for pof
Atleast i have someone close to my aor and med exp date who i can tag along with this process .. :)

Best Wishes - hope things works out soon :)
AOR : September 1
Medical is going to expire on august 29
I am also with you guys. No update after medical passed. Just silence.......

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
AOR : September 1
Medical is going to expire on august 29
I am also with you guys. No update after medical passed. Just silence.......
Making calls to CIC has not helped me - they would not send reminders .. All they would say is the same information for months..
I raised cse through web form last week .. That is all i would do for now - just patiently wait till 20th August - make a call / raise cse and write to MP then ...

Until then - its wait and watch - and be on this forum checking on updates ..

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
I didn't upload job description and salary info originally. In my country they are using different formats. Once I realized that I am missing important information, I uploaded it in April. Nothing happened since then.
Mine is the same case. RR required for eligibility, as one of my JD didn’t mention salary... That’s all the issue.. I explained my situation and submitted docs in April. But since then no movement.. called cic, raised web form nothing helped... they were like officer will review ur docs... :(