engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
guys - any advice - input

AOR: 22 Sept 2018
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed

Security: Not Started

Was under RR for Proof of Funds (pof) ..
Got to know through cic agent and then ordered gcms notes on 15th May 2019, got the notes on 15th June 2019. Was short $2000 because of a credit card on a different account.

Got bank letter and 6 month statements after adding the difference in amount. Uploaded the docs on 18th June 2019.

Got confirmation email that the docs were recieved.

Last day the file was worked upon - 9th July 2019.

No movement after - called - cic agent said even though last update was on 9th July 2019 - doesnt mean the file is not worked on.

Appreciate any feedback - Thanks guys
how did they find out about the credit card loan?

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi Everyone

My AOR is 19th September 2018
Medical Passed in October 2018 (which is expiring on 21st July no remedical request yet) No progress no update after that...completed 10 months still in Ip1....Anybody with the same situation??
Yes, am in the same situation. Still in IP1.. AOR 7th Sept

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi all,

My email finally came through!

AOR: 11 Sep 18.
Eligibility - Passed (16 Oct 18)
Criminality - Passed (08 Nov 18)
Medical - Passed (09 July 19)
Security - Blank
PPR - 22 July 19
Congrats Mugetsu !!!

After the long wait - finally!!

Did you call cic inbetween to get any updates.. did they give you correct information on recent updates to your file till you reached ppr..

Good Luck

Mugetsu

Jun 28, 2019
Congrats Mugetsu !!!

After the long wait - finally!!

Did you call cic inbetween to get any updates.. did they give you correct information on recent updates to your file till you reached ppr..

Good Luck
Thanks!

I found calling and speaking to them directly rendered better feedback. I had a hard time with getting my PPR email because it went to the wrong address. I had to wait it out after they corrected the email address.

In terms of my medical, I actually found my GCMS notes gave me precise information that allowed me to follow up and progress things. And with the email issue, the GCMS notes showed me the incorrect email.

Goodluck all. I just submitted everything to Ottawa by priority email. They will receive it tomorrow.

Read the PPR email carefully and make sure you have everything in order. I am from a visa exempt country so I needed a photocopy of my photo page and any amendments, two photographs in accordance with their specifications (don’t forget name, date of birth, time taken, address of commercial photographer on the back of photos), family information form, and a copy of the PPR email, then add a prepaid xpresspost envelope (32x24cm) [I am already in country].

Thanks,

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thanks!

I found calling and speaking to them directly rendered better feedback. I had a hard time with getting my PPR email because it went to the wrong address. I had to wait it out after they corrected the email address.

In terms of my medical, I actually found my GCMS notes gave me precise information that allowed me to follow up and progress things. And with the email issue, the GCMS notes showed me the incorrect email.

Goodluck all. I just submitted everything to Ottawa by priority email. They will receive it tomorrow.

Read the PPR email carefully and make sure you have everything in order. I am from a visa exempt country so I needed a photocopy of my photo page and any amendments, two photographs in accordance with their specifications (don’t forget name, date of birth, time taken, address of commercial photographer on the back of photos), family information form, and a copy of the PPR email, then add a prepaid xpresspost envelope (32x24cm) [I am already in country].

Thanks,
Thanks a lot Mugetsu

Appreciate your feedback

Best wishes for your future... :)

Last edited:

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Did anyone have their file with CB01126 for review required for eligibility ??

recieve ppr?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Just received my COPR.

PPR: Jun 25
Copy of Passport sent to CPC-Ottawa: Jul 2
Delivered: Jul 5
Application Approved: Jul 17 (according to CIC agent)
COPR sent: Jul 18 (according to CIC agent)
Return Tracker Activated: Jul 19
CoPR Received: Jul 22

I am going down to the US on Saturday and will come back the same day and become a PR.

So happy this chapter is coming to an end.

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Just received my COPR.

I am going down to the US on Saturday and will come back the same day and become a PR.

Congrats

Reactions: opotato

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Just received my COPR.

Congrats..

Reactions: opotato

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
will raising webform query help in opening up an untouched file ??..

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........