+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations! I have Review Required for POF as well, but the notes don't specify what is the issue with my POF. There are no missing statements or anything, just one of the presented accounts has the funds in local currency, so the RR could be a conversion issue. Did your notes specify that there is a missing bank statement? Or you figured it out on your own?
Hi, I am in a similar situation. My AOR is 24Sep2018, gcms notes do not specify the issue. I submitted many enquiries asking, what additional documents needed, but no response. For one of the enquiries on May 6 2019, and I received a response today saying:

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

TAP

Client Service Unit/Unité du Service à la Clientèle

Citizenship and Immigration/Citoyenneté et Immigration

Centralized Intake Office/Réseau Centralisé

Sydney, Nova Scotia/Nouvelle-Écosse, Canada

Does this mean, somebody will approach me on what documents needed? or Should I submit POF again?? What did you do?

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
[Update on my case]

Hi there, as I mentioned before, I had a ghost update on my file last Thursday as some others in here. I just called them, and they informed me everything is now passed and approved. I just need to wait for the golden email (or mail) or interview appointment!! SUCH GOOD NEWS!!

Hopefully it's gonna come shortly.

Have faith everyone.
Hi,

Congrats on your landing visa. What information exactly is included in Ghost email? Can you please share?

Thanks,
jvemuri

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Is this what ghost update is??
I don't think so. If I understand correctly, ghost update is an automated email saying "come quick check your profile!" when there are no observable changes (although maybe eligibility and/or security become completed, but no golden message).

Last edited:

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
I don't think so. If I understand correctly, ghost update is an automated email saying "come quick check your profile!" when there is no observable changes (although maybe eligibility and/or security become completed, but no golden message).
Thank you!

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi, I am in a similar situation. My AOR is 24Sep2018, gcms notes do not specify the issue. I submitted many enquiries asking, what additional documents needed, but no response. For one of the enquiries on May 6 2019, and I received a response today saying:

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

TAP

Client Service Unit/Unité du Service à la Clientèle

Citizenship and Immigration/Citoyenneté et Immigration

Centralized Intake Office/Réseau Centralisé

Sydney, Nova Scotia/Nouvelle-Écosse, Canada

Does this mean, somebody will approach me on what documents needed? or Should I submit POF again?? What did you do?
I didn't do anything. In case they ask for ADR I will just provide the latest POF.

Mugetsu

Jun 28, 2019
I am from a visa-exempt country (Australia) and am already in Canada.

When I receive my PPR, what will occur exactly? From what I read, I will only need to send a copy of my passport, not the actual document? Is this done online? Is the COPR emailed or physical mail?

Thanks

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Alright, I am in the same situation. FSW, from a visa exempt country and already living in Canada.

I had to submit a copy of my passport + 2 photos by mail. The COPR will also come back by mail.

Reactions: Mugetsu

Mugetsu

Jun 28, 2019
Alright, I am in the same situation. FSW, from a visa exempt country and already living in Canada.

I had to submit a copy of my passport + 2 photos by mail. The COPR will also come back by mail.
Perfect. Thanks!

They sent my PPR to the wrong email. Called CIC and now I’m waiting for my case agent to resend the email...

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi
My app showed application updated, but actually no new update. I called cic, the agent told me ...nothing happened yet not even eligibility, my file wasnt even open. They just did a small assesment which was passed and hence may be it showed the update .
This is what she told me.
AOR 27 sep
Guys is this normal ? like more than 9 months and eligibility not even started
Please suggest ...should i request for gcms

Thanks