+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
I am familiar with this idea, but I don't really know how it works. For example, I made my profile there - a7v - on 1 May and it's still there. Also, the info for years 2015-2017 is still there, so I don't get what you say.

Also, I do understand that 4 people of September 2018 AOR can be in fact 10 people who got their PPRs minus 6 new people who are waiting and who just discovered MyImmiTracker and registered with it. But the math is the same.
Once a person adds a PPR date to his/her case, the case becomes "frozen" and remains in trackers forever. But if one doesn't update a case without PPR date for a while, it becomes "inactive" and is not shown in the default view anymore.

You can try to find a case without PPR date that was last updated 3 or more months ago - you won't be able to do this unless you turn off the option "show active cases only". As soon as you do it, you will see hundreds of deactivated cases.

If you haven't added any details to your case for 2 months, in several days it's going to become inactive, and people will not see it in the tracker. You will have to open your case and press "activate" button.

UPD. on top of page of each tracker there is a line "By default only Active cases are shown, check state filter to show inactive cases". I checked September 2018 tracker: by default only 526 out of 1075 cases are shown, and 457 of them have PPR status. But if you scroll to the last column and add the "inactive" state, you will see all the cases. Many of them were updated 2-3+ months ago, and we can never know if these guys have received PPRs, got rejected or they are still waiting. You see, the fact that there are less people shown doesn't tell us that all of them got their PPRs. Try this again one week later, and compare the data to the current situation. Currently there are 457 PPRs out of 526 shown case, but the number of shown case will be lower one week later as many cases will become "inactive".

Last edited:
Reactions: a7v

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hello please is it compulsory to fill IMM008 form when submitting passport for stamping. When you are single and not married or have children ie family composition did not change?

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
You will have to open your case and press "activate" button.

UPD. on top of page of each tracker there is a line "By default only Active cases are shown, check state filter to show inactive cases"
Thank you for the detailed explanations.

I managed to find the status field of my recored (the last column), which is now "Active".

But I couldn't find anything like "By default only Active cases are shown, check state filter to show inactive cases". That's strange - must be something with my browser.

Reactions: whiterabbit

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
[Update on my case]

Hi there, as I mentioned before, I had a ghost update on my file last Thursday as some others in here. I just called them, and they informed me everything is now passed and approved. I just need to wait for the golden email (or mail) or interview appointment!! SUCH GOOD NEWS!!

Hopefully it's gonna come shortly.

Have faith everyone.

Reactions: whiterabbit and a7v

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Please help with this question.
I don't know the answer and I would need to do the same googling that you can do.

I guess people who are hanging out here are those who haven't received their PPRs yet. You may want to search other forums or post your question in a new thread.

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Why is it on July 31? Did you have to schedule it and it was the first available spot? Or since you are CEC they just named a certain place and time?
Hi there, I live in Vancouver and I am a CEC applicant. My secondary visa office is Vancouver. I believe this is somehow related.

They picked the day for me, I didn't get to choose. I believe if I need to change for some reason, they can do it. I just need to advise them about it.

Reactions: a7v

inavneet

May 5, 2019
Hi All , Got my COPR today after a wait of 8 months !!
Its been an incredible experience and now am looking forward to the final destination.
Thanks for all help and guidance .

Reactions: Archavin89 and a7v

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi all,

I sent an email to Ralph goodale and i received a generic answer stating my eligibility still in RR.

In addition, they said to me to "feel free to contact them on 21 sept 2019 to get another update"☹☹☹☹☹

Aor 5 sept

So depressing this whole situation

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi all,

I sent an email to Ralph goodale and i received a generic answer stating my eligibility still in RR.

In addition, they said to me to "feel free to contact them on 21 sept 2019 to get another update"☹☹☹☹☹

Aor 5 sept

So depressing this whole situation
My God! What is your RR for? I am Sep 30-still waiting.