+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Blaze dave

Jun 20, 2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Hi
I am also AOR 19th Sept silence after medical passed in oct..could you please share what you wrote in CSE?
Hello Kdhindsa95,
Its was a straight forward piece with the 3 main points (questions) revolving around;
1. If there was an issue with my application
2. If a Visa officer had started reviewing my file
3. And I mentioned how concerned I was that the application had taken so long (literally how its prevented me from making other :rolleyes: life changing decisions) .
That's pretty much it:)

Reactions: djangoboy

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Thanks IQueen,

I just hope you're not far from getting the PPR mail.
I was also "indifferent" when I got this feedback, but it turned out alright and I guess it will for you and everyone else (pretty soon).
GCMS notes would help reveal a lot and I believe you've provided documents to further answer all review required doubts.

Not long now :):)

hi thanks for your wishes
I just hope this " additional verification thing " indicates that someone has picked up the file from the RR pile & started working on it.
Yes I proactively submitted dox. for my RR issue.
Thanks

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
You, me, and 75 more people from https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission, plus those who didn't register with the MyImmiTracker.

Interestingly, September PPRs are 85%, October PPRs are already 84% and counting. :)
I think this is because there's is literally no difference between those who crossed the 6 months mark. We're all stuck in RR, SS or some other double letter abbreviation that nobody knows :D

Reactions: a7v

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Is anybody still waiting since September with no updates or it is just me?
hi

I just got off call with an agent
eligibility still under review , very disappointed
security not started

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi guys,
I have received my second GCMS notes and they say that my job description doesn't match the NOC lead statement! which is not true. My NOC is 4031- secondary school teacher and I have 19 years of teaching experience!!! The thing is that I have sent in my updated job description on April 8, and the notes were received on June 20th. Now I am confused whether they considered the additional document or no. I am totally stressed out and disappointed. How can this happen
Hi
Have same NOC and eligibility under review.
Could you please share your reference letter as am also worried regarding that.
Aor ,20 November.fsw India. thanks

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi
Have same NOC and eligibility under review.
Could you please share your reference letter as am also worried regarding that.
Aor ,20 November.fsw India. thanks
My reference letter is in the form of 3 pages describing my pedagogical experience and work. It is not bullet points, but it has the information confirming that I was working as a teacher in a secondary school: conducting lessons, preparing tests, evaluating students, partcipating in meetingsand it matches the NOC Lead statement 100%. I hope they will consider it soon.

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Is your processing day math still working?
Let's see...

Four weeks ago 860 people of AOR in 2018 were waiting, now it went down to 557 MP + 51 AOR = 608. That gives us (860 - 608) / 4 = 63 people per week. To process the rest of 2018, it's gonna take 608 / 63 = 9.65, i.e. another 10 weeks. Hm, again 10 weeks from now! But that's the whole 2018.

For those with AOR in September 2018, there were 88 of them three weeks ago, now it went down to 78. Ten people in three weeks. So these remaining 78 will probably gone in 78 / 3.3 = 23.4 weeks, or half a year. Not very optimistic, huh?

Also, people with AOR in August 2018 have only 36 people left, which is probably our future in one month.

The moral of the story, I think, is - if you can afford it, please don't put your life on pause. Ideally you just live your life until it's time for a new chapter. I know very well how hard it can be, since I myself am between chapters. :)

Fafa.os

Jan 27, 2019
Let's see...

Four weeks ago 860 people of AOR in 2018 were waiting, now it went down to 557 MP + 51 AOR = 608. That gives us (860 - 608) / 4 = 63 people per week. To process the rest of 2018, it's gonna take 608 / 63 = 9.65, i.e. another 10 weeks. Hm, again 10 weeks from now! But that's the whole 2018.

For those with AOR in September 2018, there were 88 of them three weeks ago, now it went down to 78. Ten people in three weeks. So these remaining 78 will probably gone in 78 / 3.3 = 23.4 weeks, or half a year. Not very optimistic, huh?

Also, people with AOR in August 2018 have only 36 people left, which is probably our future in one month.

The moral of the story, I think, is - if you can afford it, please don't put your life on pause. Ideally you just live your life until it's time for a new chapter. I know very well how hard it can be, since I myself am between chapters. :)
Well said!

vemuri

Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

I know most of the guys received their CoPR and few people have good knowledge with respect to process.
Before asking question below are my case details

ITA Date : 25th June 2018
AOR Date: 20th September 2018
Received Copr: 12th March 2018

During this all process i was never asked any Bio-metrics to be given by IRCC. I am preparing to travel Canada in Few days.

Is anyone in similar boat like me?
I see in one thread that applicants who received ITA before July 31st are not required to provide Bio metrics. Is this True ?

Any knowledge share on this regard is very helpful