+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm a September AOR as well (19th to be precise)
Ordered GCMS notes twice (Both in February and March)
Present status is:
Eligibility Met ,Medicals passed
Security and criminality Not started :(......Literally in IP1.
Raised Countless CSE's :eek:......... Always generic:eek::eek:
So just last week I was quite "stern" (not insulting though) in the CSE I raised and this was the response I got yesterday;

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required...................

what i want to know is does this indicate Security Screening because that would be very awful after 9 fre***** months (GCMS don't indicate if it is)
do you have any RR in the notes of your application? or is your case assigned to cb01126? A lot of rr related cases are assigned to him but a few are not. i think the response you got is just a generic one for those be processed in 6 months and not directly related to SS

Reactions: Blaze dave

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
I messed up... i messed up big... got the PPR email on May 13 and it landed in my Spam. I called CIC today and they told me they already sent the PPR... that's when I looked through my mail and found it... I have been checking my CIC account 5 times a day and nothing changed over there... even now... it shows processing... i'm past 30 days submission time at Canadian High Commission New Delhi... i'm so stressed out... someone please tell me what to do... has anyone had a similar experience... help please
I have heard about similar cases and people got the PPR email again after contacting CIC . Hope you might have received a reply from them . Please share the status .

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
I would like to know through what stages our application goes through once background check starts in our profile . ( ie IP2)

Blaze dave

Jun 20, 2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
do you have any RR in the notes of your application? or is your case assigned to cb01126? A lot of rr related cases are assigned to him but a few are not. i think the response you got is just a generic one for those be processed in 6 months and not directly related to SS
Thanks kxyuan90. I do not have RR according to my notes and each time I have called CIC I've been told everything is alright with the application (hence eligibility met). Its actually being processed in Ottawa and assigned to RC-9515. The waiting time is rather unfortunate :rolleyes:, I do hope for positive feedback soon.:)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
Present status is:
So just last week I was quite "stern" (not insulting though) in the CSE I raised and this was the response I got yesterday;

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required...................

what i want to know is does this indicate Security Screening because that would be very awful after 9 fre***** months (GCMS don't indicate if it is)
When I completed 6 months back in May 2, I received the exact same response from Ottawa VO, I later got to know from the call centre agent that BG checks are in progress.

Blaze dave

Jun 20, 2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
When I completed 6 months back in May 2, I received the exact same response from Ottawa VO, I later got to know from the call centre agent that BG checks are in progress.
Thanks Sith.
I was worried it indicated something sinister.o_O
You’re right actually, I logged in today to discover Background checks have started as well. :)

Reactions: SithLord

Blaze dave

Jun 20, 2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
That's good news
:D:D:D:D

So the PPR email just dropped.
Here’s my timeline:
AOR: September 19th 2018
IP2 (false): October 15th 2018
Biometrics: October 15th 2018
Medical passed: November 29th 2018
IP1: same as medical
Long bloody silence
CSE response: 18th June 2019 (additional review required)
IP2: 21st June 2019
PPR:21st June 2019
Ottawa VO (no ADR)
It’s been a long wait peeps and your stories have helped with keeping sanity and aiding direction.
I hope we all receive it soon.:)

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

Here’s my timeline:
Long bloody silence
Ottawa VO (no ADR)
It’s been a long wait peeps and your stories have helped with keeping sanity and aiding direction.
Congrats!

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018

Here’s my timeline:
Long bloody silence
Ottawa VO (no ADR)
Congrats!!

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hello everyone,
Present status is:

Hi,
congratzzz on your PPR
I received a similar response from CPC-Ottawa , I sent them multiple emails too and raised many CSEs
I hope someone is working on my file, am tired of this endless waiting
hearty congratz again

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys,
I have received my second GCMS notes and they say that my job description doesn't match the NOC lead statement! which is not true. My NOC is 4031- secondary school teacher and I have 19 years of teaching experience!!! The thing is that I have sent in my updated job description on April 8, and the notes were received on June 20th. Now I am confused whether they considered the additional document or no. I am totally stressed out and disappointed. How can this happen

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018

Here’s my timeline:
Long bloody silence
Ottawa VO (no ADR)
Hi
I am also AOR 19th Sept silence after medical passed in oct..could you please share what you wrote in CSE?

Blaze dave

Jun 20, 2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Hi,
congratzzz on your PPR
I received a similar response from CPC-Ottawa , I sent them multiple emails too and raised many CSEs
I hope someone is working on my file, am tired of this endless waiting
hearty congratz again

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,
Thanks IQueen,

I just hope you're not far from getting the PPR mail.
I was also "indifferent" when I got this feedback, but it turned out alright and I guess it will for you and everyone else (pretty soon).
GCMS notes would help reveal a lot and I believe you've provided documents to further answer all review required doubts.

Not long now :):)

Reactions: iqueen